over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cycle questions before diving in

Hitman911

Registered
Im 36 and have never cycled before, been in the game of over 19 years. Always stayed relatively lean until recent years. Im 5'10, 242lbs and about 23% body fat.

What would be a good first cycle? Obviously I need to decrease my body fat, would like to get to 12% bf and maintain that.

Second question is, My wife and I haved not had kids yet and were still gonna wait a year or 2 before we do, but I dont want to lose my count, so would taking hcg during a cycle keep my boys in working in order in the case that we want to try sooner?

Thanks guys, Im still new to this forum and Im not sure exactly what Im allowed to ask.

None. Diet down to a good 12% naturally and then consider jumping on some gear.

Here's a better plan.

Stay natural, get down to 10%BF with abs, don't worry about the scale, do your baby thing, then destroy your endocrine system. Because yes, that's what cycles do.

Unless you need to look a certain way right now to make a living or something, that's another story.

Here's a better plan.

Stay natural, get down to 10%BF with abs, don't worry about the scale, do your baby thing, then destroy your endocrine system. Because yes, that's what cycles do.

Unless you need to look a certain way right now to make a living or something, that's another story.

I understand, Im not looking to massive crazy cycles or anything and not really looking to add muscel because I dont really need or desire more, BUT, as far as making money, its not that, but I would like to compete in grappling competitions again.

I understand what you saying though and Ill definitely consider that. thanks

It's just a year or two, come on...

All fertility problems can arise from AAS use and your cycles will be way more effective if you start lean. Less sides too.

I have to agree with Allex on this one. I am just now coming off and getting into pct with the intention of starting a family and seeing your hormones all out of whack and knowing it could take a year or more (if ever) to be properly fertile again is incredibly stressful.

I agree with above. Diet hard and get as lean as you can while trying to have the baby. When those two goals are met jump on some Test and maybe an oral. Good luck.

I completely agree with Sir Anabolic, Allex, rmoney84, and Jason1985. It takes guys a while to learn that running steroids when you are not lean is a complete waste, but luckily on this board guys will tell you without you having to learn for yourself.

You just do not see the gains when they are under fat. Pretty much all mild steroids will show you no gains when you have high body fat, and those are the compounds you are going to want to stick to when you are not making a living off of your training.

With stronger compounds your arms will get bigger and you will grow but you will not look good, then when you come off you will probably add more body fat.

And the fact that you want to have a kid soon should make the decision for you, you have waited this long whats a little longer going to hurt if it will ensure that you can get your wife pregnant.

Diet like crazy, get your body fat down, have a kid... If you have been training 19 years you should look amazing if you diet down to 10-12%, there has to be some muscle under there !!! Then when you run a nice mild cycle it will take you to the next level !!

You mention you've stayed relatively lean until recent years, what changed? It might be a good idea to go to a doctor and check if your natural testosterone levels are low so you can just get a prescription for trt.

You mention you've stayed relatively lean until recent years, what changed? It might be a good idea to go to a doctor and check if your natural testosterone levels are low so you can just get a prescription for trt.
Lack of discipline is what happened, my test levels are close to 600 at 36 years old, sperm count is good, its 100% lack of discipline with diet, no excuses. I train like a mad man, but the old saying "you cant out train a bad diet" is very true.

What's your discipline?
I train in various Arts. GJJ, Muay Thai, wrestling, boxing, but Im too old start in MMA again so sub grappling and jui jitsu tourneys are the next best thing. Do you train?

Thanks guys for all the positive replies, its refreshing to be on a board where guys are straight up about things but not being jerks about it! I appreciate it.

Maybe what I should do is start a log to be held accountable on here to help keep me motivated.

If you have been training 19 years you should look amazing if you diet down to 10-12%, there has to be some muscle under there !!! Then when you run a nice mild cycle it will take you to the next level !!
Thanks for this! My wife tells me all the time if I would diet that I would look crazy!

I would suggest 300-500mgs of test a week and diet your ass off!!! Add cardio and get disciplined with diet and training. If not, you'll end up fat just like you started at the end of your first cycle.....don't ask me how I know lol!

Fertility issues can arise from any dose by the way, so if you're concerned don't cycle yet. If not, go in knowing there is a chance you won't be able to conceive later. I had my first years before gear use and had my second during my gear use. Let me tell you, after using gear it was a hell of a lot harder to get my Wife pregnant, took months of trying but I never came off or used anything like hcg, etc. First child took one go.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131