over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Update 1 week

rippedboy

Banned
Hello folks,
Tonight marks the end of week 1. Im currently on 150mg test prop ed, 50mg tren ed and 50mg dbol ed. i also just dropped the a-dex to .25mg ed. i do notice that i am stronger, i am up in weight, a couple pounds. i am also dead tired by the way. like i just want to sleep right now. i think i might be oversleeping because i can. i am finding it hard to take in food as well (im bulking now), especially oats they are too filling, so if there is bread or rice, ill eat that instead. ive only got in 200g carbs the past few days. training days always have an extra 100g from maltodextrin. im hungry right now so the test and fina could just be starting to kick in. i think those start to work in the middle of the second week.

i feel a little pumped but nothing enormous. also i dont look pumped like i should. i mean i dont look as full. is it the carbs? any results are from the dbol. ive never had to use 50mg. im using the new thais. the olds were better or at least those had me wired i felt it work better. could be too soon to judge. now im really relaxed, i even take them right before bed, i wouldnt do that before, i guess its because i was dealing with anxiety and the dbol would make it worse. also i ate less before than now.

i am also using ALA, multi-vitamin-mineral, milk thistle, cranberry extract, vit c, e, and pantothenic acid.

Folks,
Today I have experimented with something that will help me very much for my bulking needs. Since I want the majority of my carbs to come from oats and have a hard time eating them, I remembered about what Bigheinz had posted a while ago a thread called "Sometimes we don't have time to eat" and it basically was blending cooked rice with protein powder and water/ice. I cooked my oats and i didnt want to eat and i was thinking about bigheinz so I did the blender thing, and it went down very smooth it was actually watery. Now I will be able to take in 3-4 cups blended and eat about 2-3.

Also, a couple of bros suggested lowering the a-dex or even switching to nolva. i dont think i will switch to nolva but i will lower the a-dex until i get the fullness i seek. I already lowered it to .25mg ed. Does anyone agree that too much arimidex/femara can somewhat hold back some results? I think some estrogen is needed for growth.

BTW i didnt want to mention this, but lately ive been feeling sort of lifeless, like depressed and anxious for no reason. also, ive been really irritated since the beginning as well. i should be real happy, but im different. i hope it will last only a couple more days, i think this is common the first week or so? it makes sense anyway. what do you guys think? thanks.

rippedboy said:
Also, a couple of bros suggested lowering the a-dex or even switching to nolva. i dont think i will switch to nolva but i will lower the a-dex until i get the fullness i seek. I already lowered it to .25mg ed. Does anyone agree that too much arimidex/femara can somewhat hold back some results? I think some estrogen is needed for growth.
Anastrozole can make your lipid profile worse, so you don't want to take more than necessary. I don't believe it will hold back any results.

There has been lots of debate on the estrogen thing, but I believe that unless your goal is to grow titties, don't worry about maintaining estrogen.

Nolvadex reduces IGF-1, which is why you take it during a cycle only when needed. Test substantially increases IGF-1. It would seem somewhat counterproductive taking nolva when it's not needed. On the other hand though - nolva is suppose to improve your lipid profile :confused:

xcel

xcelbeyond said:

Anastrozole can make your lipid profile worse, so you don't want to take more than necessary. I don't believe it will hold back any results.

There has been lots of debate on the estrogen thing, but I believe that unless your goal is to grow titties, don't worry about maintaining estrogen.

Nolvadex reduces IGF-1, which is why you take it during a cycle only when needed. Test substantially increases IGF-1. It would seem somewhat counterproductive taking nolva when it's not needed. On the other hand though - nolva is suppose to improve your lipid profile :confused:

xcel

thanks for the reply. i think i will try going .25mg mon-wed-fri at the least.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws