over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D-BOL OR ANADROL THAT IS THE QUESTION

birds

Registered
Well in gettin ready to do a cycle and i have questions first of all im 6'3 236llbs I have a pretty good idea of what im going to do its somthing like this not totaly decided but :

decca 500mg per week (on wendsday)

test sustonon 500mg per week (250 on monday 250 on friday)

and im not sure if im gonna do a50 or d-bol 50mg spread out through out day

hcg weeks 7-10 week 7 3000iu 5days later 3000iu 5 days later 1500iu then 6 days later 1500 iu.

nova weeks 1-10 20 mg per day. Week 10 -14 40 -30-20

armidex week 4 and 8 .25 for 5 days each week then weeks 10 to 14 .25 a day.
Tell me what you think and let me know about anadrol or d-bol?????

Thanks for your input !!!!!!!!

Injectable d-bol Is the way to go.
It doesn't suppress your appetite or upset you stomach and it's alot stronger mg for mg

Its really something that all depends on the user. Some like anadrol, some dbol. I personally prefer dbol. I feel like a get a more anabolic effect off of it. I do feel like I am harder though using anadrol. The anadrol really isnt a very powerful drug though if you look at how many miligrams you must take, and I think its harder on the liver with more sides. I can get by taking 50 mg/day of dbol, but 50 mg/day of anadrol doesnt do a lot for me. I usually end up taking 100 mg/day. I would recomend staying with dbol, but thats just me.

For me, Dbol gives me horrible acid reflux when I'm on it, regardless of if I take it once, twice, or four times a day spread out. I've been using drol with much better results and much better pumps. Everybody is different so experiment and see which one works best for you. Pick one for this cycle then the other the next cycle and compare notes.

For me, Dbol gives me horrible acid reflux when I'm on it, regardless of if I take it once, twice, or four times a day spread out. I've been using drol with much better results and much better pumps. Everybody is different so experiment and see which one works best for you. Pick one for this cycle then the other the next cycle and compare notes.

This is the only way to do it sadly, youll have to experiment. After running many cycles you will learn what works best for you.

MY FRIST CYCLE EVER WAS ANADROL TEST SUSPENSION AND DECCA I PUT ON 27 POUNDS I BLEW UP BUT I WAS 19 AT THE TIME AND I WEIGHED 190 I COULDNT PUT ON WEIGHT FOR NOTHING BUT THAT CYCLE I WENT OVER 200 TO 217 I LOST LIKE 12 POUNDS AND STAYED AT 205 THEN AT 27 I DID TEST CYP DECCA I PUT ON LIKE 12 POUNDS THIS IS MY THIRD CYCLE SO I WANT IT TO COUNT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE REST OF IT ????? I WAS THINKING ABOUT ENDING IT WITH TEST SUSPENSION ??????

I like ending with short esters or bases. Id run the test suspension only for the last 2 weeks of your cycle as the longer esters begin to leave your system. Would be nice to get ahold of a shorter ester form of deca to run those last 2 weeks too, but you probably wouldnt even need that.

Anadrol is good but extremely harsh on the body. IMO most of the weight gained from it is water. Dbol is way more tolerable plus it doent kill my appetite like the drol does.

Wait a sec, you might want to rethink your test dose and type.
Sustanon has 2 very short esters, and 2 longer esters. The short esters are in and out of your body in a couple of days. You're test levels are going to be going up and down constantly as the short esters are going to be subsiding before you take another dose.
My point is that you are going to consistently have more nandrolone in your system than test. You are seriously risking a limp hoohoo(your wife/gf will cry) with the cycle you have laid out.
Sustanon is best taken everyday. The only way to keep syrum levels steady with the short esters is everyday or at least every other day. Most ppl don't like ED or EOD injects, and prefer to run a longer ester 1x or 2x per wk like you wish to do with the sust.
IMHO you need to go with a long ester test of the same or nearly the same duration as the nandrolone you're going to be taking. It doesn't make sense to take a long acting nandrolone and not a long acting test unless you inject ed/eod(with a sust or short ester test). The sides of the long acting test aren't going to be any worse than the sides from the nandrolone.

I'd go for dbol . I am right now , and I have no side effects whatsoever. But again it is important how much you goiing to take...with the dose you mentioned you'll be just fine.

I haven't taken orals in over 6 years, my choice would be dbol over drol but today it would be dbol injection in oil EOD shots.
drol is wicked and really bangs up the hematocrit.
As for taking sustanon ED I don't beleive that EOD is almost too much ETD works great it takes time for the oil injected to be absorbed from the depot and get into circulation.

I haven't taken orals in over 6 years, my choice would be dbol over drol but today it would be dbol injection in oil EOD shots.
drol is wicked and really bangs up the hematocrit.
As for taking sustanon ED I don't beleive that EOD is almost too much ETD works great it takes time for the oil injected to be absorbed from the depot and get into circulation.
good thread here by OTH
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15973

Thanks for all the input im learning so much this is by far the greatest board ive ever been on im glad to have found out about it i just wanna say thank toeach and every one of you and big a your the man.
BIRDS

D-bol gets my vote! It's the only steroid that was created for mostly for atheletes (if I'm not mistaken). Dianabol was originally developed by John Ziegler and released by Ciba in 1956. U.S. weightlifters used it to combat the Russians in the olympics who where all on testosterone. It has had a long stint of popularity since then, especially in the US. Anadrol is a drug created for anemic people and like aids patients and stuff. But I can guarantee you'll gain more on A-bombs along with more sides.

Mg/Mg I perfer Dbol to Anadrol... Dbol can reduce RBC's so keep your red meat intake up and suppliment B12 (synteteks estered B12 is great)... I think that gains from Dbol and Adrol are the same once you get rid of the crazy bloat from the Adrol

Mg/Mg I perfer Dbol to Anadrol... Dbol can reduce RBC's so keep your red meat intake up and suppliment B12 (synteteks estered B12 is great)... I think that gains from Dbol and Adrol are the same once you get rid of the crazy bloat from the Adrol

I have never heard that before, can you elaborate on that claim as I am of the opposite opinion.

great article man youve answered my question im gonna go with 50 a and 50 d-bol on my next cycle ill post pictures when i start!!!!!!!!!! thanks :D :D :D

Thats the ticket bro:)

Ive been ordering from alin who do order from wolf ??????

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131