over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Palumbo's offseason bulking diet when he was 6'0 320lbs

Yeah I believe even Phil Hernon was a big user back in the day. It's a shame they never really advanced like the other brands did over the years. I definately wouldn't put met-rx anywhere near my top 5 list of protein powders.

LMAO......

They didnt advance because they really didnt need to.....Protein is protein

All the companies go to a point where they were adding EFA's and complex carbs but really, how advanced can a meal replacement get?

Its pro, cabrs, and fats..... pretty basic stuff...I personally dont see anything wrong with the metrx origional formula. Im sure it would work just as good as any other powder on the market today

I'll give him all the credit for hark work and dedication...but all the shit he took took a toll on his face... cheek bones jaw lines etc... forget that... even now him at 100 pounds lighter pushing the HRT clinics... the freakish changes are still evident... no thanks
Poor guy just went to a faith healer "Jon of god", supposedly has kidney problems. Seems like back in the 90's nobody really knew how all that food (protein) and drugs would affect the kidneys. Thought I had gout for a while, but I'm pretty sure it was a broken toe that never healed,....I hope.

LMAO......

They didnt advance because they really didnt need to.....Protein is protein

All the companies go to a point where they were adding EFA's and complex carbs but really, how advanced can a meal replacement get?

Its pro, cabrs, and fats..... pretty basic stuff...I personally dont see anything wrong with the metrx origional formula. Im sure it would work just as good as any other powder on the market today

No not in the slightest lmao :eek:

Sure protein is protein and the most basic formulas can be highly effective for protein supplementation. Even better some beef or chicken. But imo I think met-rx today don't supply as high a standard compared to certain other companies. I am not talking about added efa's or carbs either. Their main protein is supreme whey which is ok. It's main protein content is whey concentrate which is fine but imo you can get better. It also has far too many sweetners and other additives in so yeah I don't consider it one of the best. They have a protein plus which I would describe as similar to the supreme but it is way overpriced.

Even their weightgainers are not that great either. The size up is ok and imo better than their mass gainer. In both their protein sources are not optimal plus again alot of additives. The main carbs in their mass gainer are fructose and maldodextrin with the later being the main one in the size up.

I used to manage a supplementation shop and the met-rx was one of the top sellers but loads of people would complain about it. Sure it wouldn't be right to blame the protein as other things could have contributed. But quite alot of guys would say it gave them stomach issues and what goes with that. I have taken tonnes of powders and whilst it does the job I think their are superior ones.

But sure give a guy with great genetics a basic diet and some met-rx with hormones and he will mutate. So again it does it's job but generally I would consider them to be overpriced supplements in an already overpriced industry.

Last edited:
the old mt-rx envelope were yummy:D

reading this diet did crack me up though, i had friends that used to live like this, with a g or 2 of aas and slin, all 250-350lbs lol!

also reminded me of how i used to eat... yuk!

Poor guy just went to a faith healer "Jon of god", supposedly has kidney problems. Seems like back in the 90's nobody really knew how all that food (protein) and drugs would affect the kidneys. Thought I had gout for a while, but I'm pretty sure it was a broken toe that never healed,....I hope.

He went to John of god for his shoulders, spiritual enlightening, his fathers health, and a few other friends health.

He has been talking about it for a few weeks on heavy muscle radio.

Palumbo was one of the freaks back in the day. I like that BB seems to be going away from the mass monsters, but I kinda miss it. I would love to see a "freak division".

Didn't he post a video recently where he opened up some HRT goodies from a "clinic" which called for a considerable amount of deca and test per week?

Didn't he post a video recently where he opened up some HRT goodies from a "clinic" which called for a considerable amount of deca and test per week?

Yea Envizion Clinic. His TRT is 400mg test, 200mg deca, and 10mg anavar (lol)

Dave Palumbo's reported offseason diet

MEAL #1: 10 whole eggs with 1 cup oats-- eat cooked
MEAL #2: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #3: 6 McDonalds Cheeseburgers with Fries and 2 Apple Pies
MEAL #4: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #5: 12 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40g whey protein-- BLEND and DRINK
MEAL #6: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #7: Chicken (8oz) with 1 cup rice
MEAL #8: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #9: 12 Whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40 g whey-- BLEND and DRINK
MEAL #10: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #11: (middle of night: 3am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #12 (middle of night: 5am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)

This is according to Dave himself and Aaron Singerman.

Holy shit, but I believe this is exaggerated.

Holy flatulence, Batman!!! :eek:

He went to John of god for his shoulders, spiritual enlightening, his fathers health, and a few other friends health.

He has been talking about it for a few weeks on heavy muscle radio.

Trust me, dude has kidney issues, don't be so naive.

That was PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman.. Dave was never given anavar, he was given test, deca and semorelin

He was given the same doses of test and deca, minus the anavar then. Still pretty much the same thing. Besides, 10mg anavar is worthless

He was given the same doses of test and deca, minus the anavar then. Still pretty much the same thing. Besides, 10mg anavar is worthless

You are correct.. If I remember right he ended up lowering the test from 400 to 200 though because he felt like it was too much for trt purposes.

I think he was given all the ancillaries too.. Finasteride, arimidex, hcg, etc

isnt semorelin (mod grf 1-29?)

No, semorelin has a half life if about 5 minuits mod gfr about 30. They are both ghrh though. Semorelin is pretty much useless, why anti aging climbs sometimes use it I have no idea

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Umm I think? He always just said it was like a GHRP

It's not like a ghrp. It doesn't cause a pulse, it amplifies an already existing pulse, created by ghrp of some description

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zASPNY5oi8E]1999 Dave Palumbo@Dean Caputo Classic - YouTube[/ame]

Palumbo looked amazing back in the day, I'm surprised he didn't go pro. I wonder how long he would have lived if he did?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear