over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Palumbo's offseason bulking diet when he was 6'0 320lbs

I know this is an old thread, and I didn't bother to read it all, but Dave was never 6', he was 5'9" at best.
For sure. I’m 6’1” and Dave and I weren’t even close to eye level

I’m ecto, if I eat junk food now, it goes to all the wrong places.

When I was younger, that was a different story.

@emeric delczeg look at Daves old diet in first post. Half shakes. McDonald’s.
Junk food taste good, he could have same amount of calories and fat from healthy sources. Maybe that junk diet did had something to do with his papillary thyroid cancer.

@emeric delczeg look at Daves old diet in first post. Half shakes. McDonald’s.

What do you guys think about Hunter Labrada's diet? On the first page of this thread someone said the diet was a Met-Rx ad. But what about Hunter's diet, is it an ad for Labrada protein or does he build half his diet off shakes?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220226-144836_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220226-144836_Instagram.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 63
What do you guys think about Hunter Labrada's diet? On the first page of this thread someone said the diet was a Met-Rx ad. But what about Hunter's diet, is it an ad for Labrada protein or does he build half his diet off shakes?
There’s lots of videos and he talks about it a lot that around half his protien is from liquids

don't be naive and don't believe it - don't forget that hunter is advertising my father's company - it's pure marketing

with that, i know lots of big dudes who have 1/2 their meals in liquid form during the offseason, juuust to get it down.
when i have 0 appetite and i just cant eat meat anymore, I do 16oz egg whites + 1 scoop of whey and do that for several meals for my protein.

I'm not a big dude at all but when in a growing phase I tend to drink more shakes too simply because of time. Only have one real break at work and several unplanned short moments of rest. Not enough time for a real meal but a shake is in fast

with that, i know lots of big dudes who have 1/2 their meals in liquid form during the offseason, juuust to get it down.
when i have 0 appetite and i just cant eat meat anymore, I do 16oz egg whites + 1 scoop of whey and do that for several meals for my protein.
I blend up chicken and protein powder and white rice flour to make a whole food/isolate shake

Highly doubt it
How much you know about microbiomes? Eating fast food(junk foods) can alter your microbiome.

Gut microbiota changes and its potential relations with thyroid carcinoma​

Author links open overlay panelXiaqingYua1WenJianga1Russell OliverKosika1YingchunSongaQiongLuoaTingtingQiaoaJunyuTongaSiminLiuaChengwenDengaShanshanQinaZhongweiLvabcDanLiab

Highlights​

Thyroid cancer patients have reduced richness and diversity of gut microbiota.

A predictive model of 10 genera could distinguish thyroid cancer patients from healthy controls.

The loss of the short-chain fatty acid-producing bacteria may promote thyroid carcinoma.

The functional changes that occur in thyroid cancer patients affect the processing of genetic information.

A four-genus microbial signature may be able to distinguish thyroid carcinoma patients with metastatic lymphadenopathy from those without metastatic lymphadenopathy.

Results​

In the exploratory cohorts, TCs had reduced richness and diversity of gut microbiota compared to HCs. No significant difference was found between TCs and HCs on the phylum level, though 70% of TCs had increased levels of Proteobacteria-types based on dominant microbiota typing. A prediction model of 10 genera generated with LEfSe analysis and lasso regression distinguished TCs from HCs with areas under the curves of 0.809 and 0.746 in the exploration and validation cohorts respectively. Functional prediction suggested that the microbial changes observed in TCs resulted in a decline in aminoacyl-tRNA biosynthesis, homologous recombination, mismatch repair, DNA replication, and nucleotide excision repair. A four-genus microbial signature was able to distinguish TC patients with metastatic lymphadenopathy from those without metastatic lymphadenopathy.

Conclusion​

Our study shows that thyroid carcinoma patients demonstrate significant changes in gut microbiota, which will help delineate the relationship between gut microbiota and TC pathogenesis.

I blend up chicken and protein powder and white rice flour to make a whole food/isolate shake
This is one of my meals. Whole Raw Milk, eggs (keep the yolk raw) and dates.

Attachments

• Breakfust.jpg
    Breakfust.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 39
don't be naive and don't believe it - don't forget that hunter is advertising my father's company - it's pure marketing
That's his actual diet man. Not marketing

I'm not a big dude at all but when in a growing phase I tend to drink more shakes too simply because of time. Only have one real break at work and several unplanned short moments of rest. Not enough time for a real meal but a shake is in fast
This is what I’ve been saying in my other thread.

A lot of pros do this also. I know from watching cbums video, he does a breakfast shake almost every morning.
I’ve seen Ronnie do the same back in the day

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner