over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Palumbo's offseason bulking diet when he was 6'0 320lbs

Dave Palumbo's reported offseason diet

MEAL #1: 10 whole eggs with 1 cup oats-- eat cooked
MEAL #2: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #3: 6 McDonalds Cheeseburgers with Fries and 2 Apple Pies
MEAL #4: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #5: 12 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40g whey protein-- BLEND and DRINK
MEAL #6: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #7: Chicken (8oz) with 1 cup rice
MEAL #8: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #9: 12 Whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40 g whey-- BLEND and DRINK
MEAL #10: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #11: (middle of night: 3am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #12 (middle of night: 5am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)

This is according to Dave himself and Aaron Singerman.

Holy shit, but I believe this is exaggerated.

Just a quick guess here... But 15000 calories?

He was a frign monster. I remember seeing him at the 98 Arnold Classic and he didn't even look human.

Dave Palumbo's reported offseason diet

MEAL #1: 10 whole eggs with 1 cup oats-- eat cooked
MEAL #2: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #3: 6 McDonalds Cheeseburgers with Fries and 2 Apple Pies
MEAL #4: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #5: 12 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40g whey protein-- BLEND and DRINK
MEAL #6: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #7: Chicken (8oz) with 1 cup rice
MEAL #8: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #9: 12 Whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40 g whey-- BLEND and DRINK
MEAL #10: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #11: (middle of night: 3am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #12 (middle of night: 5am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)

This is according to Dave himself and Aaron Singerman.

Holy shit, but I believe this is exaggerated.

LOL - I love meal #3!!!! All those clean calories and then it a F*** it meal!

First off, it's not an excuse to push MetRX. Dave owns Species nutrition, which makes both protein and carb products. Why would he be putting another company out there for free? It's already been mentioned that he was sponsored by MetRx at the time.

I don't think it's too far off. He stays so insanely lean, I think he essentially trained his metabolism to handle that sort of food intake.

meal #3

i havent been 300+ like Dave but its completely possible to eat a shit meal a day and still be lean as hell.
done it:)
alot of people thought it was "crazy" he could do that. its high dose and high metabolism. thats all.
me too.
-JS

No necesarily true. When I have a mass freak shake I list it out in my log including brand. That way people can just look it up and see what exactly is in it. I wish I were sponsored by them :eek:

But sure if you were sponsored by a company and were still on good terms then nothing wrong with further advertising them. It is probably true he used them so much... wh not if he got them for free.

It's probably exaggerated but not far off. I can see him having tonnes of those shakes and big meals. Probably not that volume everyday but could easily see 6-8k cals most days.

Most of my current meals are oats and protein shakes as I have no money :eek: But 34 whole eggs in just 3 meals :eek:

Fuck my comp chair just collapsed :eek: It's a wooden chair and the back just came apart. I managed to save myself from hitting the floor :D
I almost choked on a piece of chicken when I read that last paragraph. Just imagining some dude's chair breaking underneath him right before he gets to submit a message...and then him getting back up and choosing to write out in that same message that such an event just took place...funny lol.

You are clearly wrong, considering Met-RX isn't even a sponsor on Dave's site, RX Muscle, and he posted that in 2010.

So nobody would ever pay an IFBB to drop their name a bunch of times.

Okay lets think of it this way...we can both be wrong and right. We will never know but the fact that he said Met-RX in every other word makes it sound shady.

But that metabolism is insane. I would get all that carbs from spaghetti though. tastes good and it's dense as fuck.

Okay lets think of it this way...we can both be wrong and right. We will never know but the fact that he said Met-RX in every other word makes it sound shady.

But that metabolism is insane. I would get all that carbs from spaghetti though. tastes good and it's dense as fuck.

Trust me on this....you do not spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on your own company and plug another company's product. This was long ago....like 12-15 years ago.....and i remember seeing this very same diet from him long long ago. Its not easy to be 315 pounds...it takes alot of shoveling of food....and when you try to do it clean...it takes even more food. I remember Milos Sarcev boatloading Metrx also multiple times a day trying to get bigger. I find it very strange that virtually every single bodybuilder that has been over 300 pounds will tell people how darn hard it was to eat that much food to get there and maintain that but for some reason people who havent been close to that weight dont believe it. Ive been over 300...it was a goal of mine which i accomplished...lifting is easy...freaking cakewalk compared to eating that much food to get over 300....that part was ridiculously hard. Has anyone ever seen Dave Palumbo fat in the offseason? Ever? I havent.....so how would dave palumbo be able to get up to the 315 mark if his body was such a blast furnace? Its a pretty darn easy equation. I got a guy that ive trained for a long time who is having a hell of a time staying over 300....he keeps falling back to 293.....this stuff is seriously hard to do.

I can already see my near future ...

I always needed to eat way over maintenance to grow so this is going to be me in a year.

now THAT is hardcore....

good lord i thought i had an iron stomach... drinking a dozen eggs with whey oats and juice i'd ralph that up for sure

now THAT is hardcore....

good lord i thought i had an iron stomach... drinking a dozen eggs with whey oats and juice i'd ralph that up for sure

Hell of a lot easier to drink that whole thing than to cook everything and eat them all individually though.

DC pretty much answered this.

What I will say think about it. You think it is shady as he writes med-rx so much. If you done that diet and was gonna write it out.... is it just me who would copy and paste the shake meal as it comes up so many times. I think that should explain things.

I think he looks great in that vid... good form too.

Im following this meal plan, but for some reason im stuck on meal#3 as my favorite.
So i do only meal 3 for whole day

Im guessing with 12 meals he was eating something every 1.5 hours or so...thats a furious clip...as for the MetRx comments, hes also using Ultra Ful which was an old Twinlab product-carb drink with electrolytes did wonders for hangovers.

Met-RX was the shit back in the day...in the packets right around the time DP was taking them.....it was the best protein out there.....we are spoiled now with custom blends ..but back then most of the commercial stuff was crap...Designer Whey...Twinlab....etc...

Met-RX was the shit back in the day...in the packets right around the time DP was taking them.....it was the best protein out there.....we are spoiled now with custom blends ..but back then most of the commercial stuff was crap...Designer Whey...Twinlab....etc...

Yeah I believe even Phil Hernon was a big user back in the day. It's a shame they never really advanced like the other brands did over the years. I definately wouldn't put met-rx anywhere near my top 5 list of protein powders.

Palumbo was definitely a freak...I dont know why so many people hate on him....I'd take that size and condition anyday

I'll give him all the credit for hark work and dedication...but all the shit he took took a toll on his face... cheek bones jaw lines etc... forget that... even now him at 100 pounds lighter pushing the HRT clinics... the freakish changes are still evident... no thanks

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws