over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DECA for my osteoarthritis?

i've used adequan, and don't think it is a magic bullet. personally i get more benefit from igf-1.

one other issue here is diet. if you eat more healthy fats and cut out foods that lead to inflammation (alot of processed grains can cause this), then your joints will feel better.

letrozole will also make joints hurt more. exemastane doesn't have this effect though

I've just stopped my anti-E's as I thought they may be making my osteoarthritis worse, will let all know in time if there's an improvement.

(On a side note, maybe the blood thinning effect would be a bonus to reduce the higher blood pressure caused by some types of AAS)

I was looking into this some more, and heparin's anti-clotting effect only lasts an hour or so after injection. So i'm starting to think that rather than the 125mg E4D protocol that possibly starting at 62.5mg E2D might be better as it would further lower the risk of complications. Still trying to figure out how dosage levels of adequan compare to heparin as far as anti-clotting activity goes.

I've just stopped my anti-E's as I thought they may be making my osteoarthritis worse, will let all know in time if there's an improvement.

yeah, you can replace them with raloxifene-- which is like nolva and used to help bone density

just popping back in this thread to mention that from my short research on vetrinary boards, it appears that Adequan is perfectly fine injected Sub-Q. the reason the manufcaturer only gives IA and IM instructions is mainly due to the fact that the trials and therefore FDA approval were done under specific circumstances and Sub-q wasn't tested. IA injections though, do show immediate anelgesic effects and require a shorter dosing protocol, but I wouldn't and any intelligent person wouldn't advise random joe to try IA injects. just another option for anyone considering using. not that injecting IM would have put anyone off of using it.

I was just wondering if it would help my 82 year old mother... Thanks

I'm interested in not only using it for my joints but for my wife's osteoporosis. Is it that difficult to get a doc to prescribe it. I already have a script for test for TRT.

You'll probably never find the human form (Arteparon) bro.

Since stopping anti-e's 1 wk ago joints starting to feel a little better, maybe phsycological?

Adequan stuck in customs since 15th june, will let all know effects when/if i get/start using it!

I got my Adequan on 23rd June, took my first shot before bed. I woke up this morning pleasantly supprised with virtually no pain in my affected joints:). I'm not saying it was 100% relief but alot closer than I expected after 1 dose. Anyway I'll finish the course and keep those interested informed.

Thanks again EasyEJL for posting the info earlier on Adequan.

Anyone got any updates? my dog seems to be doing well with it so far. no huge changes. Have some of the Alflutop coming as well.

After using Adequan for 28 days as instructions said, the Osteoarthritis in my Hip joint feels great compared to before starting treatment, it's not cured as I hoped it would be but I would recommend this product. I've attched the packet insert for those who wish to read it.

sure so is glucosamine tho. I tend to think the alflutop/adequan combo would be synergistic...

I ordered some and for all the freakin things for customs to stop, it was the alflutop, which COMICALLY other than its packaging is 100% DSEHA compliant, however the packaging makes "drug or drug like claims" or so the FDA said in the letter i got.

my friend got his alflutop in, so he is now doing a combination of adequan and alflutop. I'll let you know what end results are. He's 2 injections into adequan's 40 days, so 20 days of alflutop in the middle, and another few injects of adequan at the end.

It helped some, but realized he underdosed the adequan, so he's going to try again in a few months

It helped some, but realized he underdosed the adequan, so he's going to try again in a few months

I did EXACTLY the same thing.

The Adequan did help my knee though. Plus, a small bit of Deca (only 100mg e5d) and I felt much, much improvement.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131