over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

decca for joint health

comedycentral

Registered
i was just wondering what peoples thoughts are on the benefit of decca for joint health and have people actually seen joint improvement.

i am thinking of a low dose weekly amount 50-100mg pw along with low test 200-250mg pw for overall health so i can keep pushing hard n heavy. i am 34 now and things are starting to hurt!!

I dont think anyone would recommend deca and test for that.

I'd rather look into OTC supplements as chondroitin glucosamine and perhaps hgh.

I take CG myself, and it sure works.. you just have to eat alot of it.

Deca works great for joints, but I'm not sure if you will get much benefit at 50-100mgs weekly.

i was just wondering what peoples thoughts are on the benefit of decca for joint health and have people actually seen joint improvement.

i am thinking of a low dose weekly amount 50-100mg pw along with low test 200-250mg pw for overall health so i can keep pushing hard n heavy. i am 34 now and things are starting to hurt!!

try it and tell me how it goes.

Deca works great for joints. No need to go over 100mg/wk. There should be virtually no sides at that dose either.

Mr Cyp thats what i thought. i know there has just been a post regarding the dangers of decca on blood vessels however looking through that study i could not work out what sort of volume they were talking.

im also as stated not looking at the 600+mg per week dosages.

the 100-150mg pw will purely be for joint health. i was under the impression that low dose decca is actually a benefit to the body much like low dose test.

my knee is really giving me problems, im not sure if its ligament or what. chiro cant seem to sort it, rest is good but then when i go back to legs things hurt again. not sure what to do.

tried cissus nothing, using glucosamine and its ok but no dream medication.

Mr Cyp thats what i thought. i know there has just been a post regarding the dangers of decca on blood vessels however looking through that study i could not work out what sort of volume they were talking.

im also as stated not looking at the 600+mg per week dosages.

the 100-150mg pw will purely be for joint health. i was under the impression that low dose decca is actually a benefit to the body much like low dose test.

my knee is really giving me problems, im not sure if its ligament or what. chiro cant seem to sort it, rest is good but then when i go back to legs things hurt again. not sure what to do.

tried cissus nothing, using glucosamine and its ok but no dream medication.

150mgs would be great! I personally use 300mgs but thats for only 10 weeks. If I were to use it longer (4 months or more), I would cut the dose to 150-200mgs a week at least...for me, due to my joing issues. Don't for get it stays in your sytem for a while so you'll still have receive the benefits of it for weeks after.

GH is said to be good for joints also!

I was looking into this as well. I wanted to run a low dose of NPP with some Test Prop just to help with the joints. I was thinking of running:

Test P 75mg m/w/f
NPP 50mg m/w/f

or

Test P 150mg m/w/f
NPP 50mg m/w/f

Originally I was thinking about having the NPP at 300mgs per week but I want to try to avoid as much sides as possible. I hope the 150mg a week of nandrolone would be enough for joint health but I am also curious about this.

I always wonder if deca really helps with joint health or just helps with the pain while you are on it? The reason I ask is I ran npp and my joints that were killing me for almost a year just stopped hurting very fast I really dont think that the collagen synthesis increase could heal anything in that short of a period of time. When I came off they started hurting again soon after any insight into this?

I always wonder if deca really helps with joint health or just helps with the pain while you are on it? The reason I ask is I ran npp and my joints that were killing me for almost a year just stopped hurting very fast I really dont think that the collagen synthesis increase could heal anything in that short of a period of time. When I came off they started hurting again soon after any insight into this?

Deca stimulates TH1 cells to release anti inflammatory cytokines. This is why you get pain relief in your joints. SO yes, when you discontinue, the pain will come back.

IMO long acting deca is alot better for the joints then NPP. I hardly see any help from the NPP use.

NPP Is great for me.I am 54 and have bone spurs in both shoulders. It takes away %90 of the pain and with the addition of flax seed oil it stops it all together. I was taking 200 mg NPP e third day but am cutting down to 100 mg to see if sides diminish. I am also on proviron at 50 mg ed but I see no improvements in libido.

Also remember it's NPP. quick acting and when you stop it, it leaves your system fast.

Me personally, I've used NPP and it didn't work for my joints I prefer regular long acting deca for that.

Deca helped my joints a lot I only did 300 a week along with test than swtiched to eq and my joint still continued to feel better. I was also doin a lot of jump roping in this time and that usualy has a big effect on my joints but it felt great 10 weeks @300

Does anyone have any insight as to how well maybe 150mgs a week would make the joints feel? I think I may try a low dose cycle and bump up if necessary.

Does anyone have any insight as to how well maybe 150mgs a week would make the joints feel? I think I may try a low dose cycle and bump up if necessary.

100 worked well for me. No change at all in bloodwork, therefor no sides.

I notice joint improvement while on Deca before. But there are safer alternatives for joint health. Try Supercissus Rx by USP Labs. I took this for a shoulder injury and it worked excellent. Give it a try. Take atleast 1 bottle before judging. I promise u will like it.

I've tried real Norma and Greek Organon a number of times and never felt any of the joint or tendon benefits I was hoping for.

Deca works great for joints, but I'm not sure if you will get much benefit at 50-100mgs weekly.

I did 100mg Deca e5d and some Adequan for my knee. It worked wonders. I was surprised at how much it helped. I did have to do some HCG/pct afterwards but everything worked perfectly. (btw- I'm 50)

Oh... and I agree with the SuperCissus. That stuff really helps.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear