over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Depths of Hell- Ulcerative colitis discussion

If you have a severe flare changing diet wont do anything. Wont post anymore on it since I realize its a harsh reality and tough to deal with ...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I hope you guys with these problems it gets better or in remission...mine went into remission for 2 years then slowly came back and stronger than ever. Terrible disease.

These cures and remedies will not do much for a serious case of colitis. Seems like many are holding out for some unrealistic thing that will cure them. Sorry to say orals didnt cause it, smoking pot wont help etc.

I have met maybe 50 ppl with colitis and I doubt any used any orals. Sorry to burst anyones bubble but youre looking for some secret "cure" that simply doesnt exist...I feel your oain guys. Its ine of the worst diseases and not one of those diseases that your bring up at dinner table. In addition...letting these symptoms continue will only increase the chance of cancer greatly. I regret not having had surgery earlier. Its a long and painful process but for many not doing it is simply delaying the inevitable.

I said cannabis, i.e., high CBD low THC cannabis. I have ZERO desire to get high. Have you even tried that approach? or are you just positive that it can't help anyone? I know several people that smoke it and get benefits relating to their Crohns. I would rather take a safer, less side effect approach like an oil or vaporizer.

We know there isn't a CURE, but that doesn't mean we aren't looking for ways to lessen the misery that it can cause.

Surgery? Fuck that. There are no guarantees that surgery will "cure" you either, plus there are a host of complications that can arise from that. Why wouldn't someone exhaust all options before going that route?

I for one will not get surgery. I will try various non-mainstream approaches and exhaust them all before even considering getting cut. HGH, Cannabis, Stem Cell........

I have Chrons for over 20 yrs a diet all organic made by Shelby Starnes, hgh and trt, digestive enzymes with every meal ALA, fish oils have taken me off any and all Chrons meds. Never felt better

Ok guys, some of you kno I compete, 30. Years old ice recently been diagnosed with severe ulcerative colitis. Apparently I've had it for years it just recently flared up to an extreme. I've had every test done including colonoscopy. Spent over a week in the hospital and lost 40 lb in 2 months or less, the last 30 lb in under a month. I am just starting treatment prednisone and remicade. I still have chronic diarrhea nonstop and have a follow up apt in 10 days. I'd like to hear from other fellas here ; have you beaten ulcerative colitits; what supps do you take? Is there anything to prevent the muscle wasting? What type of diet do you Guys follow, are you able to still compete?

Through this I've already learned there's so much to life than bodybuilding , but man it's scary to even look at myself now 40 lb less in a matter of time , I just got released from the hospital and I'm eating well but still have symptoms I'd love to hear from others that are going through this and have beaten it thx guys

I have a problem with IBS. For myself I have found trigger foods cause flair ups and I avoid them. I highly suggest using pro biotics daily too,,IMO they are a MUST.

I have a problem with IBS. For myself I have found trigger foods cause flair ups and I avoid them. I highly suggest using pro biotics daily too,,IMO they are a MUST

thanks man, yea ive been using them, i cant seem to say if they help or not :/ hard to say, i started glutamine 5g daily this week too, again not sure if it does a dang thing

I have U.C and have been in remission for a few years.

I hate to say it but I don't think there is much you can do during a flair up. The gastrologist just threw a bunch of medication at me and then Played wait and see. I had a flair up for 3 years, it essentially put my life on hold for those years(20-23).

I would watch out for trigger foods as some set me off a lot worse than others and then try avoid them.

I have Chrons for over 20 yrs a diet all organic made by Shelby Starnes, hgh and trt, digestive enzymes with every meal ALA, fish oils have taken me off any and all Chrons meds. Never felt better

Were you bad off before starting all that?

How much HGH? Do you think it helps? It's on my short list of things to try to see if I get any relief.

What Meds were you on? Biologics?

Were you bad off before starting all that?

How much HGH? Do you think it helps? It's on my short list of things to try to see if I get any relief.

What Meds were you on? Biologics?
I was on entocort, azulfadine, at times prednisone for years. The diet helped more than anything you have to figure out what bothers you and stay away. It takes time but keep records, look at your stool daily believe it or not it tells a story. Yes I have had flare ups but only when diet was complete shit and stress level was very high that is a big contributor. Gh only helps it is not thee answer 2iu a day is enough for most for that purpose. I cannot stress enough that the right diet and consistency of the diet is the main help. Flare ups happen from foods that the body don't agree with

I forgot to mention b12 helps too for me, im not sure about uc, but i dont think it would hurt.

So glad to find this thread. When I got diagnosed with UC a year or so ago I thought that was it as far as competing for me. Just finished my first prep since diagnosis and got in the best shape of my life. My doc started me on a pretty big dose of apriso which offered relief pretty quick and has kept me pretty good since. I found that when I started my contest diet with lower carbs and less shit in general I experienced less symptoms. Not saying I think diet will bring you out of a flare but i do believe it can help reduce flares. Before my diagnosis it was pretty miserable.....pain and shitting blood 12 times a day. I'm in the medical field and I knew it was UC....stupidly put off getting checked out because I didn't want the diagnosis. Keep us posted with how it goes for you

I was on entocort, azulfadine, at times prednisone for years. The diet helped more than anything you have to figure out what bothers you and stay away. It takes time but keep records, look at your stool daily believe it or not it tells a story. Yes I have had flare ups but only when diet was complete shit and stress level was very high that is a big contributor. Gh only helps it is not thee answer 2iu a day is enough for most for that purpose. I cannot stress enough that the right diet and consistency of the diet is the main help. Flare ups happen from foods that the body don't agree with
I hear you brother, diet is key. I switched to a Paleo diet and noticed some additional relief. I'm just trying to piece things together to add a little more relief. I know I can't "cure" it, but if a couple iu's of growth add another 10-20% relief combined with a solid diet and LESS STRESS that would be great.

Stress really does affect Crohns.

I forgot to mention b12 helps too for me, im not sure about uc, but i dont think it would hurt.

I've done the b12, really did help when my energy was in the toilet........no pun intended.

So glad to find this thread. When I got diagnosed with UC a year or so ago I thought that was it as far as competing for me. Just finished my first prep since diagnosis and got in the best shape of my life. My doc started me on a pretty big dose of apriso which offered relief pretty quick and has kept me pretty good since. I found that when I started my contest diet with lower carbs and less shit in general I experienced less symptoms. Not saying I think diet will bring you out of a flare but i do believe it can help reduce flares. Before my diagnosis it was pretty miserable.....pain and shitting blood 12 times a day. I'm in the medical field and I knew it was UC....stupidly put off getting checked out because I didn't want the diagnosis. Keep us posted with how it goes for you

I think we all do that. We know we're in trouble, but as long as we don't have that diagnosis, there is still hope. lol

Glad you're doing good on your meds.

Bigoso- are you on any meds now? Or has your diet sorted it out?

Still on apriso and plan on being on it for life. When I say the diet helped....initially I started on 8 pills a day. Stayed on that dose for probably 6 months, doc wanted me to taper to 6 then 4. When I initially tried to come down to 6 things went haywire again. When I started my contest diet I was able to taper to 6 then 4. I will be at 4 indefinitely.

Interesting post
I have a friend that is currently suffering from it,he has flare ups and he's very sensitive to estrogen,he's gonna be on prednisone for 2 weeks,he has loss lot of muscle,I saw him recently and from last time looks like he pretty much is suffering from muscle wasting,he wants to start a cycle of test p and tren but I would like to know if he should wait till he stops prednisone .. Also is it safe for him to use arimidex to prevent more estrogen conversion from
Prednisone?
He's terrify to have more estrogen in his body
He's on the drug 2 days and he had see improvements in his colitis flare up
Any answer to help this friend will b appreciate it
He wants to cycle soon to build muscle cause he has no
Energy and is always tired
It could be a sign of low test
He got his blood work done and will get results this Monday about his testosterone levels

Interesting post
I have a friend that is currently suffering from it,he has flare ups and he's very sensitive to estrogen,he's gonna be on prednisone for 2 weeks,he has loss lot of muscle,I saw him recently and from last time looks like he pretty much is suffering from muscle wasting,he wants to start a cycle of test p and tren but I would like to know if he should wait till he stops prednisone .. Also is it safe for him to use arimidex to prevent more estrogen conversion from
Prednisone?
He's terrify to have more estrogen in his body
He's on the drug 2 days and he had see improvements in his colitis flare up
Any answer to help this friend will b appreciate it
He wants to cycle soon to build muscle cause he has no
Energy and is always tired
It could be a sign of low test
He got his blood work done and will get results this Monday about his testosterone levels
Your friend should wait till he gets his bloodwork and take it from there. There can be other issues besides low test for him to not get on any AAS. He should not be on prednisone to long, usually they use it to calm down a flare up and then stop it and replace with other meds. He should wait till then as well. Good Luck!

Yes,hes on prednisone for 2 weeks only,isnt that long so I guess after that he should start and his blood work results are ready this monday..will post his test levels here to see what you guys think cause hes having cellulite,muscle wasting,low sex five,depression,high body fat increased dramatically,and lethargy
all signs are visible that his test are really low from being so big he lost lot of muscle
Thanks

Good info so far guys- interesting on the high and lr3 il have to look into that

So far I'm eating good clean food, egg sandwiches digest great same with turkey sandwiches, and potatoes n rice , I've also added greek yogurt although I'm not sure if it agrees with my stomach yet

Drop the sandwiches./.. the wheat used to make the bread is very pro inflammatory ..wheat should be illuminated from your diet ..you should get ride of all corn too.
Basically if i we afflicted with it I would at least try to go Palio for 2 months and see what that does ..plus ad Probiotics and digestive enzymes
but above all else get the wheat out of your diet

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity