over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Depths of Hell- Ulcerative colitis discussion

I believe hgh helps a lot too. Of course diet is the biggest factor. Before your friend gets on any aas get him on a workout/cardio regimine along with figuring out what diet is best for him, give some time to let that flare up go down. Learn all he can about aas and only then it should be considered.
With that said smaller doses seem to work a little better as far as keeping the chrons in check. Deca or npp can help for some. But anything at higher doses can be inviting trouble IMO.

He's suffering from it since 16 he's 36,he's not new to work out,cardio and fitness,his diet is very strict,he had done a test EQ cycle in the past but w little success cause had lot of estrogen conversion,he suffers from high estrogen naturally,he can't do anything that convers and has to use aridex,he won't touch deca,but he's excited about trying low hgh doses and want to do a cycle once the flare up it's gone cause had loss over 20 lbs
He had been in remission for 3 years but you all know this horrible disease come back
His diet helped him a lot

Last edited:
Lialda, LDN and Slippery Elm

He's suffering from it since 16 he's 36,he's not new to work out,cardio and fitness,his diet is very strict,he had done a test EQ cycle in the past but w little success cause had lot of estrogen conversion,he suffers from high estrogen naturally,he can't do anything that convers and has to use aridex,he won't touch deca,but he's excited about trying low hgh doses and want to do a cycle once the flare up it's gone cause had loss over 20 lbs
He had been in remission for 3 years but you all know this horrible disease come back
His diet helped him a lot
Gotcha, it makes more sense now. Why no deca?
I'm curious to how has he figured out that estrogen correlates to flare ups for him? And without bloodwork how does he know when too much estrogen is too much?

Rich, do you use a doctor or clinic for your meds(HGH) or a sponsor here?

Just curious.

Gotcha, it makes more sense now. Why no deca?
I'm curious to how has he figured out that estrogen correlates to flare ups for him? And without bloodwork how does he know when too much estrogen is too much?

He doesnt blame the flare up to estrogen but while on cycle his blood test gave high estrogen levels,Deca will put him into that,he was on test e and EQ when estrogens were high,right now its obvious that his estrogens are high,hes into lot of depression,feeling week,visible body fat on chest,cellulite,and lot of sides,he cant touch anything that convert into estrogen,so its thinking low doses of test prop and tren ace

Ppl with colitis do you experience any problems with whey protein? It seems to just run right through me and curious if anyone else with colitis experiences this and if they use an alternative protein supplement.

Ppl with colitis do you experience any problems with whey protein? It seems to just run right through me and curious if anyone else with colitis experiences this and if they use an alternative protein supplement.

Try pure whey with out any filers, flavor or sweetener, if still give you the run than you need to stop taking whey.

Try pure whey with out any filers, flavor or sweetener, if still give you the run than you need to stop taking whey.

Thanks for the info I will give it a try just recently had another pretty bad flare up myself and lost a good amount of weight.

I have Chrons and used to have 3 flares a year since 19 yrs old. Was diagnosed only at 24 yrs old, after that had a pill cam that got stuck inside of me and then surgery at 25 yrs old (2010). 2001 was the year of change. I felt better after the surgery (Small Bowel Resectomy) but had a few other flares and was put on more meds (Mercaptopurine). Couldn't eat a cup of freaking broccoli!!!!!!!! I weighed about 150lbs. TRT started little after that and started eating with no problems, flares went away and I came to 173lbs!! Testosterone saved my life!!!!!!!!!! I wish others with Chrons could benefit like I did but doctors (gastros) are too strict nowadays and ahve no idea of the benefits of Testosterone! Been on TrT for arounf 2.5 years now, 177lbs at the moment. I am 27 yrs old now.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity