over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Depths of Hell- Ulcerative colitis discussion

I've had Crohn's for 25 years and can give you a ton of good advice. Dont hesitate to PM me. Because of my circumstances and location, I've been able to access the best cutting-edge care, but I've also done some additional things.

Key points:
- do not undermedicate this condition. The inflammation if uncontrolled is really destructive. Sulfasalazine and derivatives are weak drugs. If you don't get relief, move quickly to the DMDs ("disease modifying drugs") like the thiopurines, methotrexate, and the biologics. The side effects of the active disease generally are much worse than the side effects of the drugs. Get a good doctor, preferably at a university teaching hospital. I used NYU, now at Guy's in London.

In my case, I've avoided surgery and intestinal scarring and stay largely in remission.

- I haven't found any helpful herbal/natural remedies (except maybe milk thistle). I've tried turmeric, boswella, fish oil, ashwaghanda, you name it.
Your experience may differ.

- alcohol is bad, and I do feel wheat doesn't help

- on the AAS side, nandrolone really does help my condition. It seems to reduce inflammation. Elevated estrogen makes things worse for me - so I control that. Hgh helps somewhat and I run it all the time at low doses.

- what else? Oddly Crohns disease is usually a disease of smokers, while UC is a disease of non-smokers. CD patients should quit smoking, while there was some interest in using nicotine (smokelessly) in UC. I don't know where that research stands.

I should mention that I've found Humira to be great - with few sides for me - and I use that along with methotrexate. Great combo.

Don't freak out by reading long lists of rare sides. Most people do great on these kinds of regimens.

Good luck bro

Drop the sandwiches./.. the wheat used to make the bread is very pro inflammatory ..wheat should be illuminated from your diet ..you should get ride of all corn too.
Basically if i we afflicted with it I would at least try to go Palio for 2 months and see what that does ..plus ad Probiotics and digestive enzymes
but above all else get the wheat out of your diet

thanks bud, yea i dropped the wheat products, pastas and bread, been experimenting with potatoes lately i think they cause issues will know shortly, otherwise rice seems to be my only carb of choice at the moment... otherwise ive been doing great

Surprisely nobody here had mention the effect of animal protein in your colon that can lead to cancer,high animal protein is really bad as well
I got a friend that was in remission for 3 years after change his diet completely vegan having colitis helped him but also for animal love reason he had never touched any animal product

I should mention that I've found Humira to be great - with few sides for me - and I use that along with methotrexate. Great combo.

Don't freak out by reading long lists of rare sides. Most people do great on these kinds of regimens.

Good luck bro

I had a bad reaction to Humira. Big time rash and swelling.

The f'n doctors didn't think it was the Humira. I had recently started the Humira and 2 weeks after I stopped, it went away. Hmmmm......I don't have an MD, but I could draw that correlation.

Hey CD I haven't heard from ya in while how is everything doing.

I had a bad reaction to Humira. Big time rash and swelling.

The f'n doctors didn't think it was the Humira. I had recently started the Humira and 2 weeks after I stopped, it went away. Hmmmm......I don't have an MD, but I could draw that correlation.

My friend is very excited about humira,every individual is different and many people here have seen great results,I'm sure didn't work for you and I'm sorry to hear
Hopefully this works for him as an alternative

I did help a few PM members with colon problems, some with unbelievable result.

It is a gluten free wheat germ extract the DWGE.

Good luck bro

That's the shit my dr wanted to put me on for RA. Told her to go scratch. Methotrexate is like chemo in a pill and it as well as humira kill your immune system. Too scary for me. Is ulcerative colitis an autoimmune disorder I assume?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Mooseknuckles thanks for asking man, im doing very good actually... probly about 90-95% better, everything is on point i gained back almost all the muscle i lost in 2 months already... im still figuring out the diet everyday is a guessing game, still eating very clean but sometimes u never know what will cause loose stools, thats the only thing that isnt "normal" right now, its eating foods that bug me, then a restroom trip, nothing crazy but not back to normal either just loose i guess... i guess right now im just senstive to foods, but things are decent

Mooseknuckles thanks for asking man, im doing very good actually... probly about 90-95% better, everything is on point i gained back almost all the muscle i lost in 2 months already... im still figuring out the diet everyday is a guessing game, still eating very clean but sometimes u never know what will cause loose stools, thats the only thing that isnt "normal" right now, its eating foods that bug me, then a restroom trip, nothing crazy but not back to normal either just loose i guess... i guess right now im just senstive to foods, but things are decent

That's the most frustrating thing, I can eat the same things for months and then bam and I have to change things again, I am glad to here that your weight is back and your feeling some what normal again, it will get better over time but you will still have those episodes.

I agree very frustrating at least I'm doing a food journal so I can hopefully figure out what's causing issues

That's the shit my dr wanted to put me on for RA. Told her to go scratch. Methotrexate is like chemo in a pill and it as well as humira kill your immune system. Too scary for me. Is ulcerative colitis an autoimmune disorder I assume?

Yes, considered an auto immune disorder.

I was on TNF blockers and methotrexate for a period of time, plus one other immune suppressor. I actually didn't get sick at all and I have a kid in daycare.

The list of sides are pretty crazy, certainly seems worse than a little extra testosterone.

Yes, considered an auto immune disorder.

I was on TNF blockers and methotrexate for a period of time, plus one other immune suppressor. I actually didn't get sick at all and I have a kid in daycare.

The list of sides are pretty crazy, certainly seems worse than a little extra testosterone.

Anyone here try curcumin? Been on it a month for RA and because of it I've reduced the meds my Dr gave me and by next week I should be done completely. This was my choice as I haven't even told my Dr. But this curcumin is the real deal.

Anyone here try curcumin? Been on it a month for RA and because of it I've reduced the meds my Dr gave me and by next week I should be done completely. This was my choice as I haven't even told my Dr. But this curcumin is the real deal.

I'll have to look into it. Thanks.

thanks bud, yea i dropped the wheat products, pastas and bread, been experimenting with potatoes lately i think they cause issues will know shortly, otherwise rice seems to be my only carb of choice at the moment... otherwise ive been doing great
\

Good to hear..one of my buddies was telling me ( about 6 months ago) how bad his wife digestion was ,,5-6 nights a week with a screwed up stomach I streered him to Wheat Belly and Palio Soulution .. I happened to ask him today how she has been...his answer " 1oo% cured" ,,she now know instantly when she fucks up and eats wheat ...

Your friend should wait till he gets his bloodwork and take it from there. There can be other issues besides low test for him to not get on any AAS. He should not be on prednisone to long, usually they use it to calm down a flare up and then stop it and replace with other meds. He should wait till then as well. Good Luck!

My friend got a call from his doctor telling him that his testosterone levels are normal and higher than ever,this without any AAS,but they didn't test him for estradiol and I told him to do,he never thought .. He just thought his test levels were low due low sex drive,body fat,lethargy
You think doing an AAS is a good idea ?
He had loss lot of mass and want it so bad

WWW.vitamincoach.com ask them the blood test they do for food intolerances. It worked wonders for me! Also ask them about LDA therapy to help cure those intolerances.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

My friend is very excited about humira,every individual is different and many people here have seen great results,I'm sure didn't work for you and I'm sorry to hear
Hopefully this works for him as an alternative

Absolutely bro, everyone has a different experience. I did fantastic on Remicade for 3 years, until I built up to many antibodies and the medication stopped working.

Humria and Cimzia are two other TNF blockers in the same class as Remicade, but neither one worked for me.

Been looking for something that does for about 3 years now. Options are running low. Desperate times.

Many people here had mentioned how hgh can help as well,anybody that suffer from this can share if this is true ?
As well AAS Also suppress the immune system and can help

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity