over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP diet questions

You know your body best, I know mine best. If you feel worse on carbs and better on a PSMF then obviously I would go that route as well. There's no arguing with your biofeedback.

I really need my carbs for Serotonin production, I get all the low Serotonin symptoms on protein-only or keto-diets. Angry, edgy, anxious, depressed, ... It wouldn't be sane of me to not go the high carb-route.

"To each his own" ;)

Bro, it's called dieting. :rolleyes:

You can take ECA to help your serotonin.

I personally think everyone reacts differently to DNP. I started with a 200mg/day dose of the powder. Titrated up to 600/day for my first cycle. Lethargy is the worst part of it for me. The sides aren't terrible for me. I'm a recovering drug addict and have been through horrendous opiate withdrawal etc... so maybe my idea of bad is a little worse than average. Either way, a gram of crystal a day seems to be tolerable for a little under two weeks for me. I'm drinking iced water spiked with electrolytes / glycerine like its my job. Also if I have to go outside in the summer heat right now, I will literally drench the tank top I'm wearing in cold water before I head outside. Idk. It isn't fun, but it isn't unbearable, and the sides to results ratio is well worth it IMO. Lifts in the gym suffer a lot for me though. My work capacity is in the toilet, so I treat the period like a deload week... use lighter weights for moderate reps, try to get some blood in. I get paranoid about activation when I'm dieting... I feel like your body is more likely to dispose of any muscle you're not using during a caloric deficit. I am a powerlifter turned bodybuilder -- which makes me a little bit more concerned with numbers I'm using I think. I accept this part of it though, and know once I refill my glycogen stores, most of the strength will come right back.

Last edited:
you must do everything you can to preserve strength while on DNP

It's all common sense. DNP is am amazing fat loss drug. Having high carbs on it just makes you feel uncomfortable. Moreover most tend not to diet on high carbs for obvious reasons. The question is do you have mod-low or no carbs and that's up to the person. It's common sense a very low or even no carb approach with some fasting each day will give the fastest results. For many the key it to lose as much fat as possible as you're probably only on the dnp for 2-4 weeks so it makes sense to use the fast approach. The fastest approach for me would be bodybuilder keto with some fasting thrown in. You can worry about filling out after the dnp.

Now for me I generally like to have some carbs in the mix as that is what makes me feel and look better in general. Ideally that would be 20-30g 5 times daily so 100-150g per day but that's me. The most ripped I have ever been (not contest lean but definitely beach lean) I was on approx 300g carbs most days.

If I were to do dnp 2moro it would be lean meats and salad/greens/vegetables 5 times a day with eaa shakes through the day. But I would be adding berries (blueberries, blackberries, strawberries) and healthy fats (avocado or oils) to all wholefood meals. It's just what I like to do and I feel (and look) so much healthier doing that. It would still only be approx 100g carbs per day. I would also drop fat at a ridiculous pace. Anyone would drop fat as a ridiculous pace doing this.

I do think a lot of guys aren't that strict with diet especially on dnp. I have friends and they will mention what they are eating at times and it's not on their plan. I think for most they are best just sticking to a very basic but clear approach (so they don't cheat) and mainly sticking to protein only (add some greens with lot's of meat)... again it's only for a few weeks. The amount of fat you can lose could be insane and if you are smart with things you won't lose any muscle tissue. Then you can start adding in carbs slowly at the end and filling back out.

Last edited:
I’m not saying carbs will muck up fat loss, I’m just saying they will never refill glycogen, and honestly make you feel hotter and nastier (IMO) I like PSMF, get the fat off fast as fucking possible and get off DNP

what do you mean they won’t fill glycogen? You think that DNP will burn every gram of carb you eat? I was the same on DNP, never seen a flat day in the mirror.

BRUH ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what do you mean they won’t fill glycogen? You think that DNP will burn every gram of carb you eat? I was the same on DNP, never seen a flat day in the mirror.

BRUH ..

I guess it depends on the dose

Hey guys, I’m doing a shorter, higher dose DNP run right now. Today is day 7 of 12 of 1g/day crystal. Before freaking out, know that I have a lot of experience using DNP, and am not being stupid about it (staying cool / hydrated / glycerine/ taking electrolytes and suggested vitamins / also taking pryuvate). Keep in mind I am 270lbs also, as dosing is weight dependent of course. That aside, i have been sticking to a very low carb diet, as I find this keeps the heat and sweating somewhat under control. I was thinking of having a higher carb meal tomorrow evening, to possibly spike my t3 levels back up. I’ve seen lots of conflicting information regarding suggested diets on DNP but was hoping for a little feedback. I’m not out of control hungry either, I’m not looking for a carb meal for mental relief, I just want to optimize this run. Any feedback would be appreciated.

The main thing to worry about is Fat, keep that low. Also, nothing wrong with taking in carbs in the 150-200 range. You'll drop the fat just fine. 20 MCG of T3 with it would be good.

So carbs produces the heat with dnp for sure? Not just bro science?

The main thing to worry about is Fat, keep that low. Also, nothing wrong with taking in carbs in the 150-200 range. You'll drop the fat just fine. 20 MCG of T3 with it would be good.

150-200g of carbs is 600-800 calories that are getting in the way of maximum fat loss... so there's that.

add that up over 2 weeks and that's like... 3 pounds worth of chub

BRUH ..

I'm with you in this, I do not see a dramatic change in the fullness or loss of performance, but I guess those of us who are always keto/low carb, do not appreciate the difference as if they eat a lot of hydrates all year.

But it is true that you will not be full in DNP and that body heat increases if you consume carbohydrates.

Last edited:
Day 9 right now of 1g/day crystal. Endurance in the gym is shot, so is strength. Definitely no pumps. Carbs are near zero (small amounts sneaking in through veggies and nuun tablets i'm taking to stay hydrated... also glycerine i know is a sugar alcohol). Anyways. Losing weight very quickly, new lines are appearing on my midsection. I'm still holding plenty of water from all the hydration / DNP water retention. Any suggestions for this coming weekend when the cycle comes to an end? I'm thinking introduce some carbs, keeping them lower glycemic index (oatmeal / sweet potatoes) and restricting fat, since fat with carbs will spike insulin and fill up my adipocytes with fat. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131