over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do us a favor at Promuscle

I knew FF7 hadn't competed but I didn't nominate him because he has just won it. He deserves it but this month should go to a new winner.

I haven't competed either :D Please don't include me though for the same reasons.

Never competed. Was holding some water in the pic with the red shorts, in the other picture im completely off everything last winter. You guys all look great.

Attachments

• IMG_1093-1.JPG
    IMG_1093-1.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG_1239.JPG
    IMG_1239.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:
I knew FF7 hadn't competed but I didn't nominate him because he has just won it. He deserves it but this month should go to a new winner.

I haven't competed either :D Please don't include me though for the same reasons.

I feel you I just won, I just wanted to participate with the non competitors lol...

I NOMINATE JM425!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a lot of good guys here, but I am nominating Nothuman. I have spoken with him many times and he has always come across as a kind and genuine person. I have never seen him conduct himself in less than a positive way on this site or others. He doesn't talk shit, knock people, or start arguments, and he has contributed a lot, with many posts containing accurate, helpful info.

There are a lot of good guys here, but I am nominating Nothuman. I have spoken with him many times and he has always come across as a kind and genuine person. I have never seen him conduct himself in less than a positive way on this site or others. He doesn't talk shit, knock people, or start arguments, and he has contributed a lot, with many posts containing accurate, helpful info.

Didn't see NotHuman in there..

Didn't see NotHuman in there..

Unless I misunderstood, I thought Pesty was just asking for names of anyone who hasn't competed, that would be a good nominee for featured member. I saw Nothuman post that he hasn't competed, so I nominated him.

Unless I misunderstood, I thought Pesty was just asking for names of anyone who hasn't competed, that would be a good nominee for featured member. I saw Nothuman post that he hasn't competed, so I nominated him.

I completely agree he's truly respected by me good posts, knowledgeable. Very respectful.

I vote for NotHuman as well. Seems like a smart dude, with a level head when it comes to bodybuilding.

Hey FutureFreak, i think you can go ahead and change ur name to PresentFreak my friend.. Lol lookin swole!

Never competed, may do so in the future.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Never competed
Too late now **broken link removed**

Guys this thread isn't for nominating or voting. It's just here to help with future featured member voting.

By the way, I've never competed and I'm not putting a picture up...4 surgeries in 16 months has left me looking less than optimal. :(

Never competed and doubt I ever will. I admire the dedication of the guys that do though.

Attachments

• Todd Vacation~2.jpg
    Todd Vacation~2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 157

Thanks Mike I feel the love and it's definitely mutual

Guys this thread isn't for nominating or voting. It's just here to help with future featured member voting.

By the way, I've never competed and I'm not putting a picture up...4 surgeries in 16 months has left me looking less than optimal. :(

This just leaked!!!!

A solid pic of Bio!

**broken link removed**

This just leaked!!!!

A solid pic of Bio!

**broken link removed**

Thanks man! Right now I look like 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag..LOL! Well, maybe not that bad but it's been a long road.

Thanks man! Right now I look like 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag..LOL! Well, maybe not that bad but it's been a long road.

Hahahaha 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag that's first I've ever heard that one lol!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner