over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone train under Justin Harris?

Been watching a lot of Justin Harris videos @troponin after reading @TheOtherOne55 log from a year ago.

A lot of valuable information that I am already starting to incorporate into my diet that will hopefully pay off

I may even buy the book to get more….
Happy we have him here on this board, would love to hear more brother
The book is worth it

I’m assuming he’s referring to comprehensive performance nutrition
That's what I thought. He has a couple of carb cycling books "Massive" and "Shredded" that I think actually have spreadsheets that spit out a diet. I'm tempted to pick them up because I'd love to see how he lays that out.

That's what I thought. He has a couple of carb cycling books "Massive" and "Shredded" that I think actually have spreadsheets that spit out a diet. I'm tempted to pick them up because I'd love to see how he lays that out.
Ya I have The macronutrient guidebook from Justin and Shelby as well

Ya I have The macronutrient guidebook from Justin and Shelby as well
I only see this as an ebook on one site….

Also which one is better?? This or the comprehensive performance nutrition?

I have both. Next best thing to hiring him in my opinion. I also bought them because I was curious how calories and macro breakdowns end up. You can be type A and follow it to the absolute letter, or you can learn and tailor it to yourself. For example, I prefer a little more fat and some food choices I make are based on budget. Things like that.

I have both. Next best thing to hiring him in my opinion. I also bought them because I was curious how calories and macro breakdowns end up. You can be type A and follow it to the absolute letter, or you can learn and tailor it to yourself. For example, I prefer a little more fat and some food choices I make are based on budget. Things like that.
Where did u buy

I only see this as an ebook on one site….

Also which one is better?? This or the comprehensive performance nutrition?
It is only an ebook. Comprehensive performance nutrition covers way more

It is only an ebook. Comprehensive performance nutrition covers way more
The books are great guidelines, but he changes things up weekly based on the photos and how you're feeling. Sometimes significantly.
100% worth it if you're on the fence about hiring.

Does Justin count calories? Or is it just mostly getting macros in?

The books are great guidelines, but he changes things up weekly based on the photos and how you're feeling. Sometimes significantly.
100% worth it if you're on the fence about hiring.
Oh I don’t doubt that one bit

Consistently do everything correctly (training, diet, rest, etc.) and you can get pretty wild results on low doses .... titrate up the dose slowly over time and slowly progress to freak mode.

I mean fuck I’m stuck using TRT with bum kidneys and heart failure (my days of anything more than trt are long over) but I do everything 100% consistently I don’t deviate a calorie from my plan and/or slack on my workouts or cardio and ensure I rest appropriately ... day by day year by year and I’m 220lbs with 20.5” arms at 8% BF and that’s just with 250mg a week of test (only puts me at 900 test level in blood work) and 1/4 vial of mauvetops a day. It’s not crazy but given the dosing and knowing 90% of gear users look worse than I do simply because they lack the consistency/will power with the diet and routine. Take that consistency and some decent genetics and healthy kidneys/organs to where you can safely get to titrate up to 2-3g of gear/gh/slin and you sure as shit better look like a fuckin monster. I find most people lack the will power and slack off in various aspects but won’t admit it.

Nice, that's what I was hoping to hear, but there's very little reviews on them. I'll probably pick them up at some point.

BTW Is there a reason to get both of them? Seems like they should work about the same one's just targeting a deficit and one's targeting a surplus, no?

Consistently do everything correctly (training, diet, rest, etc.) and you can get pretty wild results on low doses .... titrate up the dose slowly over time and slowly progress to freak mode.

I mean fuck I’m stuck using TRT with bum kidneys and heart failure (my days of anything more than trt are long over) but I do everything 100% consistently I don’t deviate a calorie from my plan and/or slack on my workouts or cardio and ensure I rest appropriately ... day by day year by year and I’m 220lbs with 20.5” arms at 8% BF and that’s just with 250mg a week of test (only puts me at 900 test level in blood work) and 1/4 vial of mauvetops a day. It’s not crazy but given the dosing and knowing 90% of gear users look worse than I do simply because they lack the consistency/will power with the diet and routine. Take that consistency and some decent genetics and healthy kidneys/organs to where you can safely get to titrate up to 2-3g of gear/gh/slin and you sure as shit better look like a fuckin monster. I find most people lack the will power and slack off in various aspects but won’t admit it.
I'm not trying to be a dick, but can you post pics with those stats. That would shame plenty of pros and most everyone on this board

I'm not trying to be a dick, but can you post pics with those stats. That would shame plenty of pros and most everyone on this board

One only has to look at past posts of members to get a clearer picture.

Reactions: D2
Nice, that's what I was hoping to hear, but there's very little reviews on them. I'll probably pick them up at some point.

BTW Is there a reason to get both of them? Seems like they should work about the same one's just targeting a deficit and one's targeting a surplus, no?
I ended up buying both (not at the same time) because I wanted to see the differences and compare. Recommendations for how much of a surplus or deficit aren't necessarily the same.

I ended up buying both (not at the same time) because I wanted to see the differences and compare. Recommendations for how much of a surplus or deficit aren't necessarily the same.
I bought massive and the macronutrient guidebook.

Interesting stuff….

I’m going to experiment with dropping fats as low as possible on high days as he recommends also which @luki7788 did also and drop my protein.

I think my calories per day are going to drop but I want to experiment with his methods andvrecommended macros.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear