over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does eating more, actually help dnp?

debo0211

Banned
it seems on days that I eat more, I lose my pound. on days I eat less I dont lose the pound. Side effects are'nt that bad on dnp, like everyone says. I almost dont have any sides other than sweating. my strength still holding. 405 bench x10 hasnt went down any.

Last edited:
Im curious myself. I'm 4 days into my first DNP run, and I'm super hungry all the time.

The sides so far are entirely over stated! I feel warm, but its been cold this week so I am super comfortable! I have mildly clammy skin, and my body odor is alittle stronger than usual... thats it!

Eat simple carbs......

Try eating hard candy with real sugar in them ;)

Eat simple carbs......

Try eating hard candy with real sugar in them ;)

I don't eat candy really.

I have been drinking 40oz of gatorade though.. 20oz x 2 times a day. When I feel alittle run down, I feel much more energetic afterwards. Thats 68g of carbs from glucose-fructose syrup in the drinks.

I don't feel particularly lethargic, but I am mildly short on breath just talking/walking and alittle slow. But really, the way some of these guys talk about DNP makes you think it would be WAAAAY worse.

Last edited:
what doeses are you running??

I've used dnp several times, it is hell on it but it does the trick. Its sides are dose depandant and more so food dependant. If you eat clean and take sub 500mgs your not gona feel the sides strongly. Now eat shit and take 800mgs and your gona be hating life.

Im curious myself. I'm 4 days into my first DNP run, and I'm super hungry all the time.

The sides so far are entirely over stated! I feel warm, but its been cold this week so I am super comfortable! I have mildly clammy skin, and my body odor is alittle stronger than usual... thats it!

Yeah i can smell you all the way out here bro! LOL

woke up at one oclock in morning, felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest, extreme sweating, and couldnt catch my breath. just at 400mgs day 8. dont know if i'm going to follow through

I used DNP before and did 200mg per day only for 14 days. I ran low ish carbs (150g per day) with it and didnt do a lot of cardio as energy levels were low. Run a lower dose for a bit longer, my sides were only lethargy and mild over heating, nothing too crazy.

I started DNP last sat at 400mg a day than after 3days i bumped it up to 600... in taking turk 100mg caps....300mg every 12hours on a low carb diet....when i started i was 103kg and today when i jumped on scalez after training i was 100kgz...runing hot but i seem to be handleing it alright...im not finding it too uncomftable but i do feel weaker in my workouts from fluid loss....soaked after training....just crazy bro but its working...my first run with it...going to run it for 14 days

woke up at one oclock in morning, felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest, extreme sweating, and couldnt catch my breath. just at 400mgs day 8. dont know if i'm going to follow through

what do you all think about this? have you all witnessed it before?

Yep

Sure have seen it- two weeks ago my gf woke up in the middle of the night with the same issues (no I didn't force her to take it, yes she competes)...she started at 100 mg ( I capped em) for two days, and every four days bumped it 100 mg to assess sides/tolerance. At 400 mg, three days in, she woke up with the same mid night issues...on top of that, she ran to the bathroom and threw up dnp yellow colored fun. She discontinued....and woke up the next day with red spots all over. They faded quickly, and obviously it was an allergic reaction-but it was strange that it took two weeks to manifest (hell that's why she stared at 100 mg!)....strangely, my buddy who used the same batch had a similar problem at around the same time on 700 mg....only his reaction caused his hands, feet, and EYES to swell shut- dnp can be some scary shit, use with caution. To the op- as has been said, sides seem to increase exponentially with increased carb intake....simple carbs cause a large heat spike, complex a longer more gradual one.....as far as whether that helps lose weight, I have no idea. The carb increase/increased heat example I just gave I read off a study on pub med and there was some reason for it that I am too stupid to remember. Meh I'm going to the gym-

Sure have seen it- two weeks ago my gf woke up in the middle of the night with the same issues (no I didn't force her to take it, yes she competes)...she started at 100 mg ( I capped em) for two days, and every four days bumped it 100 mg to assess sides/tolerance. At 400 mg, three days in, she woke up with the same mid night issues...on top of that, she ran to the bathroom and threw up dnp yellow colored fun. She discontinued....and woke up the next day with red spots all over. They faded quickly, and obviously it was an allergic reaction-but it was strange that it took two weeks to manifest (hell that's why she stared at 100 mg!)....strangely, my buddy who used the same batch had a similar problem at around the same time on 700 mg....only his reaction caused his hands, feet, and EYES to swell shut- dnp can be some scary shit, use with caution. To the op- as has been said, sides seem to increase exponentially with increased carb intake....simple carbs cause a large heat spike, complex a longer more gradual one.....as far as whether that helps lose weight, I have no idea. The carb increase/increased heat example I just gave I read off a study on pub med and there was some reason for it that I am too stupid to remember. Meh I'm going to the gym-

My wife had no luck at all with it. She did 200mg a day for about 13 days. Only 1.5 lbs of weight loss and all the sides and she ate clean. That was her one and only time doing it. I love the stuff.

what is your diet?

Not the best... frankly lousy. I tried to keep a clean diet on DNP, but alternated between painful hunger and feeling hypoglycemic.

how much weight have you lost bro

I am a bloated bag of water on this stuff, but still down 8lbs in 7 days.

Yeah i can smell you all the way out here bro! LOL

LOL-- DNP "pit" odor is no joke... Combined with Test and Deca... Its stronger than RightGuard.
U guys are using low doses... that's the reason sides are minimal.

Not to say you should increase the mgs... not worth the pain, trust me. :)

I upped it to 600mg instead the last 2 days.... Is it just me or is it FUCKING HOT IN HERE?
Woke up in 3 puddles of sweat last night... one under my shoulders, one under my butt, and one under my head that soaked clean through the pillow!!

I'm only mild-moderately uncomfortable during the day, but at night and when I wake up I feel lousy (dehydration maybe?)

My wife had no luck at all with it. She did 200mg a day for about 13 days. Only 1.5 lbs of weight loss and all the sides and she ate clean. That was her one and only time doing it. I love the stuff.

Bro, you managed to lose alot of weight. 47 lbs is no joke!

So-- Does anyone else have the lucid dreams? I'm needing between 12-14 hours of sleep at night, and a 1-2 hour nap during the day... I'm getting no work done LOL!

I am however having lucid dreams and entering REM sleep within 20-30 min of laying down. They aren't really unpleasant... Which is good because I am nightmare prone. Just strange. Bizzarre conversations with ex girlfriends from YEARS ago.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner