over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DoggCrapp - When you were abusing Tren?

It does go up....probably 10bpm
I do know you have severe bloating problems with GH....My carbs are minimized (post workout meal only usually and even then only like 10-15 grams)...and i keep my water intake high all day long.....that takes care of all bloating problems

How much is your heart rate normally?

The bloat has kind of gone down a bit already. I think I was just having a bad day with that and kind of panicked. It still raises my heart rate by almost 20 points though, which is really a lot to me (from low 60s to low 80s). I tend to be moderate with my carb intake. Usually no more than 1g per lb of bodyweight.

low 60's normally

I don't think I formally thanked you in this thread, DC....but thanks for chiming in, I know you are busy with work and trying to spend time with the family.

I think using just test is the way to go for most everybody, especially maybe in the off-season (along with HGH and a few other things thrown in here and there). That said, I know that many will still go about using other things stacked with test, and my thoughts were directly related to these cases, especially as we age, where one was still insistent on using other things during the off-season, it may be of benefit using a light lower dose for a longer duration, than slamming in high amounts. This again would beg the question: "Is it better to run shorter (4-12 weeks) runs 1-2x/year....or, 1 longer low-dosed run (a few months out of the year)?"

I'm sure there is positives and negatives to both obviously, just really thinking out loud and posting it up for debates.

I want to make 2 points with this though...I'm going to assume we have responsible users who get lab work done; and 2) I'm excluding "contest preps or cutting phases, for obvious reasons.

Each drug would need to be dosed appropriately, and some may not even be worth taking. I think anybody using high amounts currently would not get anything out of this, unless they did a washout period for a few months. Guys like myself who have been off a lot, but on with only very tiny sub-q dosings will probably feel the effects more, or at least I'd imagine I/we would. Hopefully:p With tren being so strong, you definitely get a good bang for your buck.

Last edited:
Darn! I had no idea primobolan would raise PSA. My PSA was 1.5 last blood test. I'd hate to risk increasing it with my father having a real bad prostate. He had laser surgery on it and it helped a lot.
I keep looking for safe things to add to my 250mg test/100mg deca but nothing seems to be totally safe.
I've heard of this laser thing...so I assume it's like cutting off some of the prostate?...would this also reduce ejaculate volume like full removal does (shoot blanks)

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Dante,

I've heard you say time and time again that bio-identical hormones are the way to go... at least for health.

I have a few specific Q's on this, where I'd like to hear your thoughts.

1) For TRT.... do you care what ester of Test you use? (Prop, Cyp, Enanthate, etc) Is any of these more "natural" than the others?

2) For an off-season guy using just Test, how high would you feel is "safe" to go on Tes
t, before you'd be better off stopping the Test and adding in other compounds? 300mg? 500mg? 1000mg?

3) Since you're a fan of GH, have you ever tried MK-677, or a similar drug that causes your own body to produce more hGH? (In theory, that seems like the healthiest option, yes?)

4) What do you think about insulin? That is a natural hormone, which is pharm-quality, which can be used to a create anabolic growth.

Edit: I know some coaches recommend upto 300mg weekly Test, 25mg daily MK-677, and some insulin on training days as a "natural" stack that won't interfere with health too much.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Dante,

I've heard you say time and time again that bio-identical hormones are the way to go... at least for health.

1) For TRT.... do you care what ester of Test you use? (Prop, Cyp, Enanthate, etc) Is any of these more "natural" than the others?

2) For an off-season guy using just Test, how high would you feel is "safe" to go on Tes
t, before you'd be better off stopping the Test and adding in other compounds? 300mg? 500mg? 1000mg?

3) Since you're a fan of GH, have you ever tried MK-677, or a similar drug that causes your own body to produce more hGH? (In theory, that seems like the healthiest option, yes?)

4) What do you think about insulin? That is a natural hormone, which is pharm-quality, which can be used to a create anabolic growth.

Edit: I know some coaches recommend upto 300mg weekly Test, 25mg daily MK-677, and some insulin on training days as a "natural" stack that won't interfere with health too much.

Thoughts?

Keep in mind Dr. Rand McClain has mentioned several times in his videos that studies with up to 600mg weekly test has been administered without adverse sides. (As long as e2 and rbc were kept in check)

Keep in mind Dr. Rand McClain has mentioned several times in his videos that studies with up to 600mg weekly test has been administered without adverse sides. (As long as e2 and rbc were kept in check)
Nebido id guess would fall under this as well correct? Since its a gigantic dose all at once? Ir is it the ester that is best?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No and Ill tell you why and this probably wont go over well in here so let me state up front this is just my personal reasoning and my personal choice (someone will still get mad at me for saying it)

The pharm world long ago decided they would try their hand at tweaking testosterone and came forward with steroids....which they deemed safer. Well that hasnt necessarily played out has it?

If you use the average dose of any oral steroid...it skewers your lipids especially plummeting your hdl and over time can create toxicity
If you use tren in the average dose, it skewers your lipids, seems to be neuro toxic of late, is not good for your mental wellbeing, your prostate and over time seems to be kidney toxic
If you use equipoise or deca your RBC's go up rapidly (especially in older people), so you have high hematocrit/hemoglobin, I dont like the endothelial damage that has been previously reported, and sexual side effects (especially deca in that case)
Anavar which people back in the day thought was ungodly safe....take a 12 week run of Var and run bloodwork....your hdl will have dropped so much youll start wondering of the plaque buildup you might have caused for yourself.
and on and on and on.....so much for mans tweaking to make things safer.
Ive looked over so many pro's and am's bloodwork now over the years and they have reported what they were taking (especially when they had bad bloodwork and I needed to know from them what they were taking so i could fix their bloodwork).....that the following has been imprinted in my mind:

Bioidentical is the way to go. You take an average dose of testosterone and it truly creates the least side effects with people....and the least effects on their bloodwork. Older people have to watch hemat/hemo but besides that...thats about it.....the bloodwork is pretty much normal or stellar with average testosterone use.
So again so much for science trying to tweak things to make them better....the tried and true to me is using what the human body already makes...and thats 2 things. Testosterone and GH. You start getting into cleaving something over here off the natural hormone it seems to have a detrimental side effect over there. So thats why you have seen me say alot in this forum that most of your offseason (if you are a bodybuilder and thats the goal)...you should probably be using testosterone and gh and when you get near a show "you got to do what you got to do"....there in the offseason with the testosterone usage you take care of any and all side effects your chosen mg dosage of testosterone usage imparts (estrogen, HBP).....
The problem is in modern day society this isnt about bodybuilding anymore (or health) and Joe Dude who is 21 to 35 wants to look hard for the chicks and for the beach....and tren, masteron, and var gets that done (and they never ever even think about getting bloodwork so its out of sight out of mind and no worries!)
In a TRT sense for longevity and health, my opinion is you stay bioidentical (test and gh)....
I tried the 7mg tren experiment because there is no greater steroid mg for mg than tren so i theorized maybe i could use such a small dosage of it that no side effects would come forward...but in my case (PSA) they did (not dramatically but enough that I didnt feel comfortable with it)...so the only thing pretty much that its been for me since 2008/2009 has been low dose test....the only thing at this point i would maybe try with it most likely is inj primobolan and I would see what bloodwork said as to that....thats pretty much the only thing I would be comfortable in trying at this point but i have no plans on doing so. I do use 1.5 IUs of gh a day with my TRT but I think you were asking me about things besides the low dose tren experiment

D.C.

There are all a lot of opinions on the timing of GH administration. For the use of GH for longevity purposes, what are your thoughts on the time of day for administration for someone only using 1 - 1.5 IU a day? (With one of the main goals being improved sleep quality for insomnia)

D.C.

There are all a lot of opinions on the timing of GH administration. For the use of GH for longevity purposes, what are your thoughts on the time of day for administration for someone only using 1 - 1.5 IU a day? (With one of the main goals being improved sleep quality for insomnia)

Do you have trouble falling asleep or you wake up in middle of night and cannot get back to sleep? thats a very important thing to know

Do you have trouble falling asleep or you wake up in middle of night and cannot get back to sleep? thats a very important thing to know

Sadly both.

If I had to say one was worse than the other - it would be waking up and can't go back to sleep.

Dante,

Thoughts?

Bump for Dogcrapp?

Dante,

Thoughts?

Ok i want to separate "health" and "competitive bodybuilder" definitely in this ok?

1) Nah, dont care about the ester...its more about what someone likes to use personally

2) Thats a personal choice man...again are we talking about a competitive bodybuilder trying to compete with the Jones on the national scene or a guy who wants to get be the best bodybuilder he can be but stay uber healthy. Offseason if a guy is not a TRT guy and a competitive bodybuilder it truly is whatever your bloodwork proves out is safe. Hell if you can do 1200mg of test and the ancillaries to keep your estrogen under control, and your HDL and LDL at an acceptable range, and your blood pressure in an acceptable range....and thats what you really want to do...who am I to say you shouldnt do that? If the guy can use masteron with that or a good dose of primo with that or whatever and his bloodwork smack dab in the middle of it is still good to go....then its good to go. I see the problem as this: guys do their cycle and stay on for freaking half a year and then get off...do pct and wait 6 weeks and get bloodwork...and then shout out to anyone who will listen that "see my bloodwork is fine!"....its supposed to be fine then!!!! What was it like 13 weeks in when you were doing dball tren and equipoise? Awful? Like really awful? Well you just went half a year with really awful bloodwork and built up plaque in your blood vessels and a whole bunch of other damage (scarring) that isnt going to go away when you get your "see my bloodwork is fine!" exclamation point. Thats the problem as I see it. Besides that if you can prove to yourself that you are healthy 'doing something' then again who am i to argue otherwise.

3) Yes i have....personally I tried it for only a couple weeks at a low dosage and the tiredness, bloating, and hunger...wasnt for me...especially the tiredness..its one thing if it helps you sleep...its another if half the day upon awakening you are groggy as hell. My own personal opinion is the 'tried and true" - GH - works way better

4) Amateurs who always wonder why pros are so massive think its the holy grail secret. Alot of pro's think "whats the big deal?"....I am still of the opinion that GH is a gamechanger...for people who can ravenously eat enough clean food to use it to the best of its abilities (in a gaining sense...it obviously is good for dieting too)....and GH and insulin are a gamechanger for people who cannot eat enough clean food.

Sadly both.

If I had to say one was worse than the other - it would be waking up and can't go back to sleep.

Another bump for Dante - your thoughts on HGH timing for sleep - worst issue is waking up and not being able to go back to sleep.

Thanks!

Another bump for Dante - your thoughts on HGH timing for sleep - worst issue is waking up and not being able to go back to sleep.

Thanks!

GH is best taken multiple times a day but i would do that if you were using 2ius total plus but i think you said 1.5 total...so in that case i would use that 1.5ius when you woke up in the middle of the night.

Something else you might want to try besides that middle of the night gh shot is 2 grams of IP6 and right before you go to bed 2 caps of ashwaghanda

Basically what i think is happening is you are suffering from what alot of us suffer from....we wake up and the gears start turning and you start worrying about the next days events/work you need to get done/your brain switches on......and your going to have to develop a system for yourself to shut it back down.....what i do is I go over the workout i had today...thinking of what i topped out at on all my work sets, then i think of the workout i have tommorow and what i need to do and then thirdly i think of new exercises i need to create and try because im getting to a max level on a current exercise (thats for any bodypart)......with any luck youll be back to sleep before you get to "thirdly"

GH is best taken multiple times a day but i would do that if you were using 2ius total plus but i think you said 1.5 total...so in that case i would use that 1.5ius when you woke up in the middle of the night.

Something else you might want to try besides that middle of the night gh shot is 2 grams of IP6 and right before you go to bed 2 caps of ashwaghanda

Basically what i think is happening is you are suffering from what alot of us suffer from....we wake up and the gears start turning and you start worrying about the next days events/work you need to get done/your brain switches on......and your going to have to develop a system for yourself to shut it back down.....what i do is I go over the workout i had today...thinking of what i topped out at on all my work sets, then i think of the workout i have tommorow and what i need to do and then thirdly i think of new exercises i need to create and try because im getting to a max level on a current exercise (thats for any bodypart)......with any luck youll be back to sleep before you get to "thirdly"

Thanks Dante. That's exactly what it is - my brain switches into 5th gear and I'm awake. I hadn't thought of the shot when I wake up and will defiantly try that.

I use the True Nutrition Sleep Aid with the tryptophan and it does help me go to sleep, but if I hit another dose when I wake up in the middle of the night I'm usually too drowsy the next day.

I will try out the IP6 and Ashwaghanda also.

Thanks

What is ip6?

What is ip6?

It's acts as a natural metal chelation reactant, aids in removal of heavy metals from the gastrointestinal tract.
It also regulates apoptosis (programmed cell death) of many different types of cells. It's believed to stave off neurodegenerative diseases. That nasty foe 6-Hydroxydopamine.

thats what ive used....but i was using it with my reg dose of exemestane and it knocked it way too low so i dropped the exemestane and will see what happens this time around...ive only done bloodwork once while using it but the drop was dramatic and ive had a couple guys on facebook send me bloodwork using the same SN brand....with some of the same effects....

Did you ever get bloods done on just the DIM for estrogen?

Ok i want to separate "health" and "competitive bodybuilder" definitely in this ok?

1) Nah, dont care about the ester...its more about what someone likes to use personally

2) Thats a personal choice man...again are we talking about a competitive bodybuilder trying to compete with the Jones on the national scene or a guy who wants to get be the best bodybuilder he can be but stay uber healthy. Offseason if a guy is not a TRT guy and a competitive bodybuilder it truly is whatever your bloodwork proves out is safe. Hell if you can do 1200mg of test and the ancillaries to keep your estrogen under control, and your HDL and LDL at an acceptable range, and your blood pressure in an acceptable range....and thats what you really want to do...who am I to say you shouldnt do that? If the guy can use masteron with that or a good dose of primo with that or whatever and his bloodwork smack dab in the middle of it is still good to go....then its good to go. I see the problem as this: guys do their cycle and stay on for freaking half a year and then get off...do pct and wait 6 weeks and get bloodwork...and then shout out to anyone who will listen that "see my bloodwork is fine!"....its supposed to be fine then!!!! What was it like 13 weeks in when you were doing dball tren and equipoise? Awful? Like really awful? Well you just went half a year with really awful bloodwork and built up plaque in your blood vessels and a whole bunch of other damage (scarring) that isnt going to go away when you get your "see my bloodwork is fine!" exclamation point. Thats the problem as I see it. Besides that if you can prove to yourself that you are healthy 'doing something' then again who am i to argue otherwise.

3) Yes i have....personally I tried it for only a couple weeks at a low dosage and the tiredness, bloating, and hunger...wasnt for me...especially the tiredness..its one thing if it helps you sleep...its another if half the day upon awakening you are groggy as hell. My own personal opinion is the 'tried and true" - GH - works way better

4) Amateurs who always wonder why pros are so massive think its the holy grail secret. Alot of pro's think "whats the big deal?"....I am still of the opinion that GH is a gamechanger...for people who can ravenously eat enough clean food to use it to the best of its abilities (in a gaining sense...it obviously is good for dieting too)....and GH and insulin are a gamechanger for people who cannot eat enough clean food.

Couldn't agree more for number 4. I cant afford to run gh often, but insulin has been huge for me. I don't use huge doses like some guys do......but I have a poor appetite along with some stomach issues and insulin allows me to eat more food comfortably

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear