over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Duluth Trading Co. Has Jeans That Fit SHW Bodybuilders

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
I've always worn Lucky jeans but have outgrown all their styles over the last few years.

I was resigned to getting jeans custom made but found these today - https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-...ens-pants-jeans#start=1&cgid=mens-pants-jeans

At 6' and 275lbs. with big quad sweep, these are easily the best fitting, most comfortable jeans I've found off the rack. My problem is anything that fits in the waist won't get more than halfway up my quads. I did have to do one jump to get these all the way up but once on they fit very well, and not too pricey at $69.50.

Duluth also makes a regular flex version, but the double flex has more stretch to the denim which most big guys will need. I've ripped at least 3 pair of jeans in the adductor / groin region when sitting / standing or lifting a leg and I can't see that happening with these.

haha Im going to have to try this. I honestly haven't worn a pair of regular jeans in a year or so.
I mostly wear joggers and just taper the waist. I feel like I can get away with some weird pants/shorts choices to fit my legs (calves are also very fucking hard for me too) but SHIRTS is honestly a major pain in the ass for me. 4XL is the only thing I can fit into.

I have had to resort to buying size 36 waist athletic fit flexible jeans just to find a pair that fit my legs. I'm only a 34 waist at 5'1 with my bodybuilder quads. I'll have to check these guys out. Thanks for the tip. I'v only had one pair of jeans in the last 5 years because of my build.

HotBodz has bodybuilder cut jeans in various stiles.

Ye
haha Im going to have to try this. I honestly haven't worn a pair of regular jeans in a year or so.
I mostly wear joggers and just taper the waist. I feel like I can get away with some weird pants/shorts choices to fit my legs (calves are also very fucking hard for me too) but SHIRTS is honestly a major pain in the ass for me. 4XL is the only thing I can fit into.

yeah I’m pretty sure if big Ramy can find clothes that fit him, you have nothing to worry about lol

Ye

yeah I’m pretty sure if big Ramy can find clothes that fit him, you have nothing to worry about lol

Uh thanks man, glad your making all your 11 posts as troll-like as possible.

Ive always worn lucky, too. I love that stretchy fabric. Ill have to take a look at Duluth. I've heard good things about them.

Ive always worn lucky, too. I love that stretchy fabric. Ill have to take a look at Duluth. I've heard good things about them.

Lucky is great. I also have had good success with Zanerobe. Lots of different styles too.

Thx for tip
Izod makes a comfort flex Jean u can get at kohl’s for around 35 bucks that’s pretty darn good and doesn’t look like a pair of Dad jeans or millennial skinny jeans.
I have found variations in the cut from different colors and washes though but lots of jeans are like this.

Ye

Always come to a knew forum - not knowing a fckn thing yet instead of stirring up and learning - run your smart as mouth.
millions of you come and go - back to their scrawny armed fat slob guy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity