over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ejection Fraction of 15

The side effect could be death if he doesn't take them.
Maybe he should see a Dr. Instead of relying on bro science.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm out of here as I've said my two cents. All I know is I would do whatever treatment I'm supposed to do and try those supplements in addition because it's more likely they will help than hurt.
Agreed

Maybe he should see a Dr. Instead of relying on bro science.

Not bro science. Actual science.
Of course he should see a doctor.

I just got a call from my Cardiologist office and they said that my hearts ejection fraction was worse and at 15. They told me I shouldn't lift anymore and they want to put me on a whole host of drugs. I feel great and my training is going well. Has anyone had this experience?

I love the gang mentality in here where people love to go at someone with a pompous attitude. Did everyone not read the above?! He is seeing a cardiologist! Nothuman comes in and is the one guy that adds to what ALREADY IS BEING DONE and that these 4 supplements show promise...with the underlying knowledge that this guy just got a call from his cardiologist. And yet some of you jump on his back when the fact is YOUR advice for help was something he is already doing! again seeing his cardiologist.....

To the OP....Im not trying to get on you but you have prior posts on this board of an EF at 30-35% and were asking how to get back on the juice.....and i read something about you doing alot of deca and another drug even after being diagnosed with heart failure. I saw a post about blood pressure at one point being something outrageous like 210 over 144 or something. IM not getting your mindset here. Do you not realize the severity of the matter here? If you keep pussyfooting around the gravity of this situation you are not going to be alive to post on this board anymore....

I love the gang mentality in here where people love to go at someone with a pompous attitude. Did everyone not read the above?! He is seeing a cardiologist! Nothuman comes in and is the one guy that adds to what ALREADY IS BEING DONE and that these 4 supplements show promise...with the underlying knowledge that this guy just got a call from his cardiologist. And yet some of you jump on his back when the fact is YOUR advice for help was something he is already doing! again seeing his cardiologist.....

To the OP....Im not trying to get on you but you have prior posts on this board of an EF at 30-35% and were asking how to get back on the juice.....and i read something about you doing alot of deca and another drug even after being diagnosed with heart failure. I saw a post about blood pressure at one point being something outrageous like 210 over 144 or something. IM not getting your mindset here. Do you not realize the severity of the matter here? If you keep pussyfooting around the gravity of this situation you are not going to be alive to post on this board anymore....

Ah, the voice of reason.

And thanks Bio for posting the links I wasn't able to do myself since I was on my phone when I made those posts.

I couldn't even imagine where my mind would be if I was told that was my ejection fraction. I'm paranoid if I even see a systolic blood pressure reading above 115 after going through what I went through personally. That being said, I very much understand the immediate danger here as this is something I've spent a decent amount of time online researching. While I didn't research the treatments options if it got that low, I figured I'd post what I knew was proven to help a low EF. I'm honestly shocked how much I got flamed for that as my intentions were nothing but good and I didn't recommend anything that carried any risks. The guy came here for any type of help he could get, so I found that it was my moral obligation to share my information. I never told him not to listen to his cardiologist and that supplements should replace the real treatment. Supplements are only there to supplement the treatment.

I didn't take your post that bad I knew what you were getting it maybe everyone is having a rough week lol.

How..

do they check that? is an EKG what tells them?

do they check that? is an EKG what tells them?

EKG doesn't but an echo cardiogram, CT scan of the chest, and chest MRI will

I went in for an Echo test and the call I received came from a nurse stating that my E.F. was at 15! She said I needed to get on a whole host of medications but when I questioned her about them she scheduled me for a Monday appointment with my Carduologist. At this point I joked and said it must not be to bad if your pushing me off to the Doctor next week and she said that it wasn't life threating at this time so you can see my confusion about this whole thing. Monday Cardiologist Tuesday Hemotoligist. He is going to tell me how my C.T. went.

I went in for an Echo test and the call I received came from a nurse stating that my E.F. was at 15! She said I needed to get on a whole host of medications but when I questioned her about them she scheduled me for a Monday appointment with my Carduologist. At this point I joked and said it must not be to bad if your pushing me off to the Doctor next week and she said that it wasn't life threating at this time so you can see my confusion about this whole thing. Monday Cardiologist Tuesday Hemotoligist. He is going to tell me how my C.T. went.

Hopefully Gotgame will log on and see this thread. This kind of thing is what he does for a living.

This isn't directed at you specifically, Bio.

Everyone in this thread is without a doubt being helpful and suggestive.

One should speak to their cardiologist before supplementing with nonpharmaceutical agents. This is to ensure there's no pharmacological interactions that may change the pharmacokinetics of the combinations of Rx drug(s).

To sound contradictory to my previous statement. L-citrulline may hold promise to stable systolic heart failure.

Improvement of ventricular function in systolic heart failure patients with oral L-citrulline supplementation. - PubMed - NCBI

To the op... Hope you the best.

Last edited:
This isn't directed at you specifically, Bio.

Everyone in this thread is without a doubt being helpful and suggestive.

One should speak to their cardiologist before supplementing with nonpharmaceutical agents. This is to ensure there's no pharmacological interactions that may change the pharmacokinetics of the combinations of Rx drug.

To sound contradictory to my previous statement. L-citrulline may hold promise to stable systolic heart failure.

Improvement of ventricular function in systolic heart failure patients with oral L-citrulline supplementation. - PubMed - NCBI

To the op... Hope you the best.

I use citrulline but it so sour

))):

I would like to thank everyone for chiming in on this subject it obviuosly means a lot to me. Doggcrapp you are correct sir in your observation of my past. I guess becoming mortal scared me but now I am on board. Thank you for the advice.

Question

In researching ribose can it beused as a prerequisite before any known heart issues occur or is it mostly efficient after chf has evolved ? pro

In researching ribose can it beused as a prerequisite before any known heart issues occur or is it mostly efficient after chf has evolved ? pro

Personally, I used it at 5g daily and it didn't change my already normal EF of 60. I also currently use the other supplements mentioned, as well as citrulline malate and taurine, and my EF stays at 60. I guess it won't go up from there no matter what, but at least it isn't going down. All the studies on them have shown they help people with below average EF's.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws