over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Evan Centopani 5 weeks out

Take preworkout supps for good pump.
Walk into gym.
Pump chest for an hour. 15-20 sets.
Gain 2 inches on chest.
Take picture of most muscular.

Exactly. Even my chest looks half decent when it is pumped up :eek::D Plus you have the lighting of all these pre comp pics you see at the gym.

He looks great and definitely improved a lot will be interesting to see how the next few years have him progress. If you talk to Evan, he is actually quite open about the subject and whilst i would not call what he takes low, it is moderate compared to what some guys take even at a national level. I think the biggest thing here is he seems to be very health conscious, well as much as one can be given the fact that there is nothing healthy about taking hormones but in regard to using them strategically and monitoring side effects, he seems to be very clued up on this.

I agree. I haven't said I think he is a low or high doser. But looking at his response to certain posts online I would definitely think he is health conscious and doesn't abuse himself just for the sake of it. I imagine he is a much lower dose guy than most others at his level. Sure you have the likes of that recent thread about the 'natural' bb and his doctor so the lengths some go to (to lie) are strange. But I would say Evan is a no bullshit type of guy who takes health seriously.

To me it's the definition of low-moderate- high doses that is important. I think many on here think low is 500mg-1g. You hear all the bs from some pros claiming they are on 400 mg most of the year things get skewed in a sense. To me from what I have heard from drug suppliers (who have pros as customers), bb's and posts online today a low dose top pro would be 3 grams. A moderate would be 3-6 grams and a high well the shy is the limit. This is just guess work but I have reliable sources. I imagine many top pros today would be using about 8 grams. Guys laugh at that but it's what goes on everywhere. They don't need half of it but they still push it... it's in most BB's nature to do so.

Just realized why has a pic thread turned into another how much does a pro take. Sorry I am partly to blame :banghead:

Chef... Ashopreps post pretty much answers your question. No I don't think I know it all(at all). But I do know the top 20 pro's in the world are trying everything they can to improve and look freaky.
Everything? Do you really think EVERY pro is doing "everything" he can to make improvements? This is not so. There are 2 reason why a pro might not be doing doing everything he can to make improvments: health and money.

Some guys care more about their internal health than others...even pros...and therefore, they will only push things as far as they are comformatbale with. Some others have an "I don't give a fuck if I die tomorrow" attitude and are willing to do anything it takes to make even the smallest improvements.

The issue of money is frequently a problem. Somehow, many posters think every pro has unlimited funds to buy anything they want in unlimited quantities. This couldn't be farther from the truth. Do you know how many pros are basically broke? It is only the top pros and a small percentage of others who earn a decent living. LOTS of pros could never afford to use anywhere near "everything". What about the guys living in Austrlia? Do you know how expensive GH is over there...and how difficult it is to get, even for many of the higher level guys? VERY! Even in America, I could name quite a few guys who use very little and at some times no GH because they just can't afford it. therefore, they rely more on cheaper drugs, like AAS & insulin. What about myostatin inhibitors? Do you think every pro is using the full gamut of MYO I's at maximum doses? No freakin' way. In fact, based on my observations, many pros don't even know that much about Myo I's, let alone use them at maximum doses.

It is true that every pro has to possess a certain degree of passion just to get where he is...and although drug use is large in the IFBB, not everyone is doing all the same things. Willingness to assume risk, financial status, personal preference, and other factors all play a role in what a BB'r will or won't/can't do.

SEO (syntherol etc) is so widely used these days. It's evident when you look at many pro's 22 inch arms and ridiculous delts.
Of course, it is widely used...because it works and it works well, BUT...not "everyone" uses it...and certainly not everyone uses it in multiple bodypart. I have no idea whether Evan has used or currently uses it, but I would not be surprised if he hasn't/doesn't. The point is that just because it is popular, it does not mean we should automatically assume that every BB'r uses it...nor can we necessarily look at a BB'r and say exactly what bodyparts it was used in, especially if it was applied proplery or we are delaing with people who are genetically gifted in those areas.

It is my opinion that Evan dos NOT have Synthol is his chest. It is not as popular to use Synthol in the chest compared to bodyparts like the arms and delts simply because it requires a much larger number of injections...and the chances of screwing things up is greater. MOST guys do not have the patience for it...or they are worried they might mess things up. In addition, Evan's chest actually looks very similar to how it did a year ago. Did you see Evan's most recent video with Jose? In it, he has no chest pump and it looks very much the same.

The main reason I know such a thing is Big A said himself nearly every IFBB pro uses it. How we would be surprised the names of customers for synthetek's syntherol. So do you think Big A thinks he knows it all too?
I am sure we would be surprised to know everyne who has used it...because when properly appllied, you should not be able to see any tell-tale signs of mis-use. This is why Big A stresses the importance of doing things a certain way...so the only outward sign of its use is a bigger muscle.

Being the owner of a synthol production comany, Big A is obviously going to have a greater awareness of people that use it compared to the typical person...just like well known pro coaches are going to have a much greater awareness of the cycles BB'rs run compared to the average person, but I am alos sure Big A would admit he doesn't know what every pro BB'r is doing--no one does. I could be wrong, but I think the point Big A was trying to get across is that Synthol is very popular and many BB'rs use it. I do not think he was trying to say "every" single pro in the world has bought from him.

Last edited:

I haven't read all your post as you write a lot and my eyes hurt (tired). But I think you over reacted with my wording of everything. When I say that I don't mean they are using every drug, gh, slin, myo, seo, peps etc. I just mean everything they as an individual can. They may only be able to afford 4iu gh a day so they use that... maybe even none. The guys with less money may concentrate on the likes of test and slin as they are cheap. I think it is pretty evident most top pros use seo. I am not saying they are using Marcus Ruhl's amount of oil but just to finish off their physique. Then comes all the food and the training and legal supplements such as protein, glutamine, creatine etc. They will do everything they can to succeed otherwise what is the point. My wording of everything doesn't just mean a list of drugs but drive and determination etc.

Regarding Evan's chest I never said I though he had oil in it... probably not. As mentioned I think the pump and lighting etc is the main reason for it's appearance in that pic. If I had to guess I would say delts and arms and perhaps a few other areas. Maybe he has none but if I had to guess I would say he uses it (and a lot of slin). I think most top pros are taking pretty basic drugs just like everyone on here... the same amounts too.

I didn't say Big A said every pro who has ever lived in the last 10 years takes syntherol. But he did say many of them do. He also said about their cards getting declined as they don't have enough funds. But obviously only a fool would think every pro is rich... it baffles me why many think that. Most pro's make nothing from BB (excluding PT etc) and have huge drug and food bills so no wonder many of them struggle financially so I agree with you on that.

Last edited:
I haven't read all your post as you write a lot and my eyes hurt (tired). But I think you over reacted with my wording of everything. When I say that I don't mean they are using every drug, gh, slin, myo, seo, peps etc. I just mean everything they as an individual can. They may only be able to afford 4iu gh a day so they use that... maybe even none. The guys with less money may concentrate on the likes of test and slin as they are cheap. I think it is pretty evident most top pros use seo. I am not saying they are using Marcus Ruhl's amount of oil but just to finish off their physique. Then comes all the food and the training and legal supplements such as protein, glutamine, creatine etc. They will do everything they can to succeed otherwise what is the point. My wording of everything doesn't just mean a list of drugs but drive and determination etc.

Regarding Evan's chest I never said I though he had oil in it... probably not. As mentioned I think the pump and lighting etc is the main reason for it's appearance in that pic. If I had to guess I would say delts and arms and perhaps a few other areas. Maybe he has none but if I had to guess I would say he uses it (and a lot of slin). I think most top pros are taking pretty basic drugs just like everyone on here... the same amounts too.

I didn't say Big A said every pro who has ever lived in the last 10 years takes syntherol. But he did say many of them do. He also said about their cards getting declined as they don't have enough funds. But obviously only a fool would think every pro is rich... it baffles me why many think that. Most pro's make nothing from BB (excluding PT etc) and have huge drug and food bills so no wonder many of them struggle financially so I agree with you on that.

Not everything in my post was directed to you. It was a response to multiple posts in thread--perhaps I should have said that.

On a side note, I would post my own personal belief regarding Evan's "slin" intake, but I dont feel like dealing with the potential backlash. I have provided my opinions regarding Evan's PED use before...and it does not represent my views about pros in general. I happen to believe, for a variety of reasons, that Evan's use of PEDs, in general, is far more limited than what most people today think...and this especially goes for insulin. I do NOT think Evan is using baby doses of AAS, but is more consistent with the dosing guidelines of times past, when doses of 2 grams per week (couting orals) was considered a large cycle.

I have my reasons for believing this...and I definitely think Evan could add more size if he had the same attitude as many other BB'rs, but things change for many men, especially once they get married and have children. For the responsible, mature man, family becomes more important than drugs or any amount of BB'ing success. I think Evan is a stand-out among today's generation...a throwback, in a sense, to the BB'rs of old, when hard work and diet meant more than it does today.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws