over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever dieted while using dbol or A-50?

I fucking love it man, my strength is still good, and the shit seems to suppress my appetite good. The strength is great despite a caloric deficit, I feel like when I drop the 50mg dbols within a week I'll be rockin' as the cuts will show much better due to water loss.

nah man, I'm just using 50mg dbols now. I've used A's in the past though. I'm running 50mg/day dbol for 6 1/2 wks and front loading some prop at 700mg/wk the first 3 wks. After 3 wks I'm lowering the prop to 350mg/wk and starting EQ at 600mg/wk. I will drop off the dbol at the end of 6 1/2 wks and continue on the 350mg/wk prop and 600mg/wk EQ for an additional 6 1/2 wks(so 10 wks total with 350mg/wk prop, 600mg/wk EQ) Going to be using some clen on and off after I drop my dbols. If $$ permits I will be doing a moderate dosed 4 wk block of primo at the wind down of the cycle as it helps me retain more gains.

doing it right now, for the first time my strength has gone up while dieting and I look much fuller than usual at this amount of carbs

I fucking love it man, my strength is still good, and the shit seems to suppress my appetite good. The strength is great despite a caloric deficit, I feel like when I drop the 50mg dbols within a week I'll be rockin' as the cuts will show much better due to water loss.

I used to start pre-contest out with a50. I absolutely loved it and always looked at it as the reason i could grow into a competition. I would drop them right around 5 weeks out so the water retention wouldn't be a problem.

Had a freind use a-bombs a 2 years ago...

It was strange he just blew up. He had a decent amount of muscle to start but my god he was full and lean. I was always under the assumption that it causes severe water retention. If it made him retain water it was all in the muscles. I thought dang he should compete looking like that. I think certain drugs work well for some and this was one of his.

personally I think...

It seems to be related to estrogen conversion. It seems like some do not have as high conversion rate to estro/estradiol and thus the drug does not seem to make that person "bloated" in appearance. Maybe using a estrogen inhibitor etc...this would help??? Never tried it myself. Ive heard of people using anadrol at 2 weeks out to fill out and come in real full.

It was strange he just blew up. He had a decent amount of muscle to start but my god he was full and lean. I was always under the assumption that it causes severe water retention. If it made him retain water it was all in the muscles. I thought dang he should compete looking like that. I think certain drugs work well for some and this was one of his.

what dose did he use?

i feel either dbol or anadrol is a must while prepping for a show.

i usually run 50mgs of dbol or 50mgs of anadrol a day from weeks 12 through 7

talk about keeping you full looking.

Bulked and dieted on both. Helps preserve mass on hard cut. Helps stay full and even some added mass on slow cut. Bulk. Well thats obvious.

Ive used it both during bulking AND during cutting phases with tremendous results.

used dbol and is blunted my appetite so it was just enough to control portions. strength didn't climb too much while dieting but still it was a gain. didnt hold too much water either with test prop and adex.

thanks for all the feedback fellas. Big Mike, I know I'm doing something right now that your big ass chimed in on this,LOL. I fucking love this shit, for awhile I wasnt a fan of dbol but I figured out the trick with it. For me, if I'm eating clean and maintenance or dieting I feel great, if I'm eating too much or too sloppy the stuff makes me lethargic and shitty feeling. I've never been up to 50mg/day and felt good on that dosage until now. My muscles are so full its crazy, and I CONSTANTLY feel like flexing them and squeezing them throughout the day. Water retention is a little bit, not taking any anti e's yet though, I'm gonna jump on some nolvadex or arimadex while I finish out my last 3 wks on the dbol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws