over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FAO - DIET GURUA

JLizzle

Banned
Is this correct

"Protein cant be stored as body fat- excess can ONLY be excreted- however if you have high protein and to many carbs and fats, the protein wont get stored as fat, but the carbs and fats will..... so they MUST be low.

Since you're on AAS, your body wont use protien for fuel either (which it normally would)... T3 makes allthis happen faster"

Im dieting atm...and really struggling to decide what type of diet to follow....more info here..

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...my-peptide-protocol-fat-loss.html#post1363821

Thanks

I would recommend a balanced diet. I would have anyway but the fact your using GW501516 you should definately have carbs in your diet. I would also have some good fats in there. A macro ratio of say 40/30/15 for example. Protein mainly from fish, chicken and turkey. Carbs from fruits and vegetables. Fat from extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil and nuts (mainly walnuts and almonds).

Stick with it and train hard and see where you are. You can always adjust things slightly if needs be. Pick what suits you but give each approach a chance. I generally like to increase protein slightly in the event of lowering carbs or fat. If you follow the above ratio then try and consume a fair number of meals each day. Things can be adjusted depending upon your appetite and general results.

I haven't even asked for your stats but I have a fair idea (saw your pic the other day). This is just a general outline that you can work with but I think a healthy and effective one. Some do like keto diets but generally speaking I would 100% keep carbs in your diet regardless of pep usage.

Last edited:
Thanks mate.

I'm guessing If I up carbs then I don't need to bother with a refeed once a week?

On non workout days would you still keep carbs in there also?

Thanks mate.

I'm guessing If I up carbs then I don't need to bother with a refeed once a week?

On non workout days would you still keep carbs in there also?

I would still have carbs on non workout days as I feel they are important for optimal recovery. However you could lower carbs on these days as your simply not as active and require less. It's upto you. You could carb cycle but I wouldn't go too low any days... say 100g to 300g. I will leave that upto you. I think trying out new things is the best way and really the only true way we learn about our bodies and what works for us.

You wouldn't need a refeed day when having carbs each day... they are for when you limit carbs to small amounts most days or even have none. Again though I think it is wise to have an occasional high carb day... leg day is a good one for that :D Just keep it well balanced and healthy and modify as you go along... lowering carbs on non active days. Let me know what you decide to do and how you get on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131