over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fat kid being bullied lashes out...awesome MUST WATCH

ha ha classic. Put one up for the fat kids!

you are correct

OK , let me rephrase that then

People are bullied because they allow themselves to be bullied.

The problem goes further. It's OTHER people who allow it to go on as long as they are not involved that is the REAL problem. I used to see kids bully other kids, and then go beat the fuck out of those bullies. Myself and 3 friends of mine once beat the fuck out of 6 skin heads for 20 minutes straight, one of the must brutal beatings I have ever seen, all just because the skinheads beat up some mexician kid who only had one hand. People who stand by and just watch because they are too pussy to get involved and do what is right is the REAL problem. That and the bullshit legal system in this country, revenge is an important part of any social structure, it keeps people in line better than any laws.

The problem goes further. It's OTHER people who allow it to go on as long as they are not involved that is the REAL problem. I used to see kids bully other kids, and then go beat the fuck out of those bullies. Myself and 3 friends of mine once beat the fuck out of 6 skin heads for 20 minutes straight, one of the must brutal beatings I have ever seen, all just because the skinheads beat up some mexician kid who only had one hand. People who stand by and just watch because they are too pussy to get involved and do what is right is the REAL problem. That and the bullshit legal system in this country, revenge is an important part of any social structure, it keeps people in line better than any laws.

you are 100% correct

Boy body slams bully

This link should stay up...

Read on another site that it was in australia and they suspended the chubby kid...at first I thought the fat kid was the bully as the little twerp was dwarfed but I saw he had back up so he thought he was tough...I hope his leg was broke....

Couldn't say it any better, that is 110% correct

Boy body slams bully

This link should stay up...

Read on another site that it was in australia and they suspended the chubby kid...at first I thought the fat kid was the bully as the little twerp was dwarfed but I saw he had back up so he thought he was tough...I hope his leg was broke....

:eek: Suspended the kid for defending himself? WTF!!!

I hope that kids leg is broken too, teach him to pick on kids. He's lucky the kids stopped there, I would have kicked his teeth in

you are correct

OK , let me rephrase that then

People are bullied because they allow themselves to be bullied.

Correct, as I was this kid all the way up until age 21, when I started lifting. Never had any confidence, and got my ass beat at home on a regular basis by my athletic older brother. But, at least I'll never be one of those guys who mouths off and all of a sudden gets his ass beat . . . tons of those guys on YouTube.

powerbomb!!! lol. thats what he gets

Today's Culture

I have to agree that today's culture about how to deal with bully's is not going to work. this whole thing about turn the other cheek only works to some extent. Once fists fly, like in this video, there is only one answer and that is to answer violence with more violence. Bully's like the skinny kid in this video only understand one thing and that is force. The fat kid here had no other alternative but to answer back. I think he did the right thing by slamming him, and doing it just once. If he had continued on with force, that little skinny kid could have really been hurt bad and that wasnt needed. The boy had already learned by that point that the "fat" boy was too tough for him to mess with. If the big kid had punched the bully then he might have really hury him badly. The slam was the safest and easiest way for him to display his physical dominanc of the bully.
I once witness a similar display in the hallway outside of my classroom at the end of the day. I used to teach high school. A small skinny sophomore, similar to the bully in this video, decided to pick on a big heavy senior on the football team. I saw the two of the having a exchange of words and verbal fighting. The skinny kid took a swing at the big kid and missed. The big kid returned a single uppercut to the bully's chin and the boy's feet actually left the ground! I literally saw his shoes lift a couple of inches off of the ground. The big kid was on top of him withing a matter of seconds and I rushed out of my room to break it up. I put the big kid in a full nelson and told him he had to stop before he got himself into worse trouble. When it was all over the little kid's jaw was broken in 3 places and he lost 2 teeth. He had to have his jaw wired an drink all his meal through a straw for like 6 weeks or so. There was a huge puddle of blood and a trail of blood all of the way down the hallway where the police helped him to an ambulance. The big senior was 18 yrs old too and had to face the law. Im not sure how things turned out for the senior. So just one powerful punch can alter a person's life forever.
I also know of a really big guy that now is part of the Power Team, a religous group. When he was younger he did prison time because he killed a man with a single punch to his temple.
Another frustrating part of bullying is how the school administration deals with it sometimes. I once taught at a high school where the Football team meant everything to the town. The team had won state about 5 years in a row for their size school. I was on lunch duty one day and witnessed the start quarterback making a younger small student take up the whole table of football player's lunch trays. The quarterback also threw trash on the ground and was making the kid pick it up, acting like he was some sort of slave. I told the quarterback to stop it and he talked back to me and resisted what I was telling him. I told him he had to come with me immediately to the principal's office, and had a very hard time getting him to come. When we got to the office the principal had me tell my verison and then asked me to leave. Later that day the Principal called me to his office and told me to stay out of those situations and just let the football players have their way. He did not want me in any way to interfere with what was going on in the future. Luckily I did not see anymore of that activity during the remainder of the school year or I would have again stepped in and been contradicted by the principal. The day after I disciplined the quaterback I saw the principal hug the quarterback and pat him on the back.

I wonder if he broke the kids leg. Check out his shin get slammed on the ledge.

"Both students in a fight at the school shown on the internet have been suspended ... the only injury sustained was a grazed knee."

lol, theyve been suspending both parties for a long time...

back when I was in High school i got into a lot of fights, I was 125lbs till i was almost 18... then i got to 145... and i was kinda a weird one, a metalhead in a preppy school. Kids thought they could pick on me.... they quickly learned otherwise.

One of my friends loves to tell people how we met, and show his surgery scar. I was the new kid in school, looked funny, and so 3 guys decided to pick on the new kid (he was one of the 3)... they took my backpack and started tossing it around... and a few minutes later 1 was being loaded into an ambulance with a compound fracture of his elbow, another with a fractured collarbone and concussion, and the other with a broken nose and a few cracked ribs.

I had a few red marks on my neck, and bloody knuckles. I got an in school suspension. they got a full 3 day suspension (didnt matter much, they were mostly all out for medical for at least a week...)

by the next week we were all best friends.

powerbomb!!! lol. thats what he gets

It happened quick but I though for sure superchunk was going to slam the dweeb on his head. He had him inverted real nice-like.

Guys it was cool and all to see the fat boy stick up for himself, but you gotta understand the smaller kid was very close to becoming a quadraplegic, which I doubt you'd agree would be a suitable punishment for a little kid being a dick.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131