over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

favorite cheat foods?

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
im trying to put something together and would like to know what everyone's favorite cheat food is. my goal is to give you the same taste and texture you love but make it healthy.

Sushi...Pizza, and Sushi Pizza!

pizza and buffalo wings!!

buffalo wings= extremely healthy...thats not a joke its all in how theyre made.

Please god post a healthy recipe for wings!!!!!!! Like legit good wings haha. I go to Buffalo Wild Wings and get naked tenders and dip them in one of their spicy sauces...however the sauces aren't even low cal :(

For a "cheat meal" I usually take 3 scoops of whey protein (not casein or egg cause it doesn't create the right consistency), 2-3 packets of splenda, little dash of cinnamon, and slowly drizzle in some water while mixing slowly. Mix until the powder is all dissolved and its a perfect pudding consistency. I then mix in 1 tbs of creamy pb which usually means you have to add a touch more water....you have a healthy tasty pudding!

For real food I like to make a healthy chicken pizza. Use wheat flower for the crust, cut up slices of tomatoes for the "sauce," use real mozzarella sliced about a 1/8th inch thick in several sections over the pizza. Since the mozz is a big round mound of cheese usually just place wherever over pizza (not completely covered) and put itialan seasoned diced chicken on top. Not greasy or anything....good stuff.

Last edited:
No sugar added Non Fat vanilla icecream with crushed up sugar free oreos.

cheating when low carb? or cheating just peroid anything goes would be brownies, cake, icecream, sour patck kids, coke, pizza, sour cream, milky ways

For a "cheat meal" I usually take 3 scoops of whey protein (not casein or egg cause it doesn't create the right consistency), 2-3 packets of splenda, little dash of cinnamon, and slowly drizzle in some water while mixing slowly. Mix until the powder is all dissolved and its a perfect pudding consistency. I then mix in 1 tbs of creamy pb which usually means you have to add a touch more water....you have a healthy tasty pudding!

This is what I eat before bedtime, off season and pre contest, and night time too. It makes me less hungry in the morning, and noticed I am fuller.

Go to Texas Roadhouse and get their Chicken Critters......they're chicken tenders w/an inch of deep fried batter-breading on them. I got on one knee when the waitress brought my plate out...marry that shit!

Favorite Cheat Food

Well,

Dining on my favorite cheat food will commence shortly and i will be dining on buffalo wings. God i love them=-) With ranch dressing and not bleu cheese of course.

desserts something crazy like the applebies blondie sundae or the macaroni grill fried icecream ravioli;)

Go to Texas Roadhouse and get their Chicken Critters......they're chicken tenders w/an inch of deep fried batter-breading on them. I got on one knee when the waitress brought my plate out...marry that shit!

Those are amazing... I get them every time i go and they never disappoint that maple butter is good enough to put on anything too

about a 2# piece of Porterhouse Grilled over a Bed of hot coals. Served with Roasted Yams (small cubes oven roasted in Olive Oil) served with Catsup and some Bernaisse Sauce (A.K.A Egg Yolks, butter and a Tarragon Reduction) for the steak.

I like to drink about 6 beers while I'm preparing the meal and enjoy a nice big glass of one of the allocated California Cabernet's with Dinner.

Desert is cheescake.

Mile or two on the wifecycle and call it a night!

keep them coming guys! pizza seems to be a big one and i have a feeling the flavors and textures everyone wants can be presented in a slightly different way to satisfy the same craving. im about to make dinner so im going to play with a recipe to replace pizza when your in prep mode. at least something to satisfy the craving. ill post it in the recipe's forum tomorrow.

Cheesecake ....... the whole thing!:p That's kinda like a meal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131