over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Lewis's new gym

Yeah I was all in on getting a membership but ain’t no way I can justify $150/mth gym membership

Nope.

I have memberships at 24, LA, Gold's, and TX Family Fitness. My monthly fee for all those combined isn't even $100. So no, I wouldn't.
Family fitness? I didn’t know anyone actually paid to go there! I went there from 13-27…never paid for a membership lol

strung out owner never noticed after beaver dumped her ass lol

Never. Not only because of the price, but also the fact that there's always going to be pros there and you know they're going to get priority treatment over anyone else. That Guy incident is bound to occur frequently. There will be no room to fit all the pros plus their film crews. $150/month to wait forever for equipment and be treated second class.

Flex's new Dragon's Lair Gym in Vegas looks awesome.

BUT.......

would you pay $150 per month to train there??

let's discuss this shall we. i'll go first.

hell no.
It is waaay overpriced. LVAC is a million times better. It was okay but smaller than I thought. Place to take pics for IG or to do photoshoot! 😄

Max
Btw- Flex is very cool

one would think if this were a gym for hardcore bodybuilding that there would be no phones and filming equipment on the gym floor. but a-last hardcore bodybuilding isnt about competing and insane training anymore. as mentioned above its about networking for youtube and IG sheep. sad times these are. maybe i'm a bitter old man. fuck.

no, im all for capitalism and making as much as you can any way possible, but normal people don't know who flex lewis is or care. if its a good gym its worth what he can get for it. he may have to lower prices or his business wont last long

Given the shitty gyms we have over here in Belgium and given my monthly income, hell yes 😎 It would be a dream of mine to train at such a well-equipped gym.

But I fully understand for most of you it isn't an option. Most of you already train at great gyms compared to us Belgian folks.

what's kind of funny if you think about it.....arguably the top 2 best bodybuilders ever and look where they trained........

Temple Gym
Metroflex

dirty, ugly, loud, nasty, hot, stink'n.
I would pay 150 USD to train at either one of those as well 👍

The most hardcore gyms around here have dumbbells going up to 50-60 kg only...

There is no bodybuilding-culture here whatsoever. There was even a time when a doping-van drove around to various random gyms to test everyone inside on PEDs, I kid you not 😂 Refusing to piss was an automatic positive test result.

That same doping-authority now also regularly does unannounced testing at non-natural BB'ing shows which has everyone afraid to compete because it might end their career and possibly land them in jail depending on how much PEDs they have in their possession.

I don’t see him maintaining that price but he’s a sponsored Prime athlete so he got the equipment at rock bottom prices if he had to pay at all. So he might just keep the price that way to keep it from being too crowded.

Not to sound "uppity," but if paying 150/month kept out a majority of the "riff raff," then I'd definitely be willing to pay that. I'd be assuming that at 150/month, they'd have fewer members than most places. My biggest pet peeve is a crowded gym.

I bet there are plenty of other gyms you don't hear about that are $150/month. To some that is not a concern.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131