over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Flexible Dieting"

i hate guys like that.

i know one he smokes drinks cofffee eat what ever and still looks better than 99% of the people that train. and he is a lazy trainer. but very fast metabolism
and gain muscle fairly easy he is like 185 but with the work he puts in it he looks crazy.

Felxible dieting means eat what you like so you don't go crazy and hit your macros. Please explain why 100g of carb from rice is different than from cereal. It's not sorry it just isn't. But if you crave and like pro and fruit and rice fill your flexible diet with that in the realm of macros that moves you towards your goal. There are too many people that use this enhanced and not to achieve fantastic stage leanness to try and argue against it. Flexible ddoesnt mean you use pop tarts and pizza to hit your macros. That's naive and a straw man argument. Find the macros amounts needed to go towards your goals that is the biggest part. (No doubt health will be better when eating strawberries vs gummy bears. That has nothing to do with dieting to stage leanness since that isn't close to healthy anyways)

Last edited:
I've come to the conclusion "flexible dieting" won't work for me. I'm incapable of just having one slice of pizza, or one candy bar. Once that bad food goes in my mouth I'm like a dog. I eat thousands upon thousands of calories. Last night I had my once a week cheat meal and it turned into a fat fuck gorge-fest. The good thing is I look freaky amazing this morning.
That'll hold me over til next week.

Off the subject...

I just added T4 to my gh peptide protocol after reading it not only helps makes hgh more anabolic, but as I interpret it, it makes higher levels of hgh work better. Both hands were painfully numb last night while sleeping, and I look leaner. Plus, I had an erection all night. I think my thyroid levels have been low long term due to tren and the fact I always need a lot more sleep than normal people. Perhaps T4 will make all my hormones work better.

Just make sure you take your clen and T3 around the times you eat the junk food lol

First show is in early January. One or two in feb and March as well

jeez bro by then ull come in nice n shredded. it just sux cause all the holidays are coming up. i always struggle during the holidays.

JJ,
you already know this but I say eat super clean and often and have a cheat meal when you cant stand it BUT don't make it a buffet style cheat meal. just a cheat "item" can do the trick.
I was 2 weeks out few years ago and CRAVINGs were bad. I carefully measured 35gm of carbs from Sour Straws:love: for my carb macro one meal. it wasn't the cleanest/healthiest food but taste heavenly at 2 week out mark and kept me from binging and blowing the diet.

same diet I also measured out a piece of chocolate cream pie and had that for my carbs and fats macros with two chicken breasts for the protein one meal.
not the healthiest/cleanest foods but hit my macros and I was able to feel sane for few more days rather than cracking and binging and blowing my look.
a cheat ITEM can be all you need sometimes.

EDIT: Sour Straws are like crack to me. I LOVE them.:)
-JS

you and me both bro sour straws are my fav. i luv blue raspberry. unfortunately i always crave crap food late at night.

^^ Press, bro you could totally eat the candy straws just do it post worktout! Its like a cheap version of Vitargo! LOL

-Baseline

^^ Press, bro you could totally eat the candy straws just do it post worktout! Its like a cheap version of Vitargo! LOL

-Baseline

oh i realize that and sometimes i do. but like i said the craving come more at night for me.

Pretty sure milos has been doing this for yearss.... Wayy before IIFYM and IF

I've come to the conclusion "flexible dieting" won't work for me. I'm incapable of just having one slice of pizza, or one candy bar. Once that bad food goes in my mouth I'm like a dog. I eat thousands upon thousands of calories. Last night I had my once a week cheat meal and it turned into a fat fuck gorge-fest. The good thing is I look freaky amazing this morning.

Off the subject...

I just added T4 to my gh peptide protocol after reading it not only helps makes hgh more anabolic, but as I interpret it, it makes higher levels of hgh work better. Both hands were painfully numb last night while sleeping, and I look leaner. Plus, I had an erection all night. I think my thyroid levels have been low long term due to tren and the fact I always need a lot more sleep than normal people. Perhaps T4 will make all my hormones work better.

So what did u eat? Lol.

[lang=vi]I don't see this working for anyone who is not genetically lean already and like knight said it only works if you want to stay lean and small. In my gym it's always discussed and literally I've never seen anyone get ready for any show even physique doing this. I could see someone staying lean but staying lean and being contest shape are obviously way different[/lang]

see genetics play a big role this guy smoke so much weed. have pussy workouts. plus he just took 16weeks of training and this is how he looks

Attachments

• arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 297
  • will.jpg
    will.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 317
Felxible dieting means eat what you like so you don't go crazy and hit your macros. Please explain why 100g of carb from rice is different than from cereal. It's not sorry it just isn't. But if you crave and like pro and fruit and rice fill your flexible diet with that in the realm of macros that moves you towards your goal. There are too many people that use this enhanced and not to achieve fantastic stage leanness to try and argue against it. Flexible ddoesnt mean you use pop tarts and pizza to hit your macros. That's naive and a straw man argument. Find the macros amounts needed to go towards your goals that is the biggest part. (No doubt health will be better when eating strawberries vs gummy bears. That has nothing to do with dieting to stage leanness since that isn't close to healthy anyways)

Thankyou...been saying this for a while, biochemically different foods and macro combinations are treated differently by the body. Just the ph increase or decrease based off foods makes a difference, no way you can generically say a carb is a carb, or protein is protein, fat is a fat, we all know here on PM thats simply ignorant.

Off the subject...

I agree JJ, I cannot do that either, not too mention if I eat junk I look like junk.
see genetics play a big role this guy smoke so much weed. have pussy workouts. plus he just took 16weeks of training and this is how he looks
And its these people who they use to support the flexible dieting propaganda and say, see its easy.
Most people fall outside this genetic predisposition and diets like flexible dieting only make things worse.

This 100%.... I eat squeaky clean 6 7/8 days of the week.... then i'll load up. ( I do this when i'm trying to lean out). I only have Quest bars during my cheat but who the fuck eats one?... i'll have 6 minimum at a clip... not 1 slice of pizza but 6..not 1 cookie but 5....but it holds me over til the following week and Sunday morning I wake up veiny and sick!..i just have to make sure nothing is left over...if it is it has to get tossed in the garbage... when you let it spill over to the following day is when it becomes a problem IMO

Now less than 5 weeks out so cheats are out..... but I like this style of eating.

Pretty sure milos has been doing this for yearss.... Wayy before IIFYM and IF

when I worked at his gym he would routinely have starburst candy post work out.
-JS

flexable dieting will work. but i disagree with it being used for contest prep..... bceause you starve the whole day if you eat a junkfood meal. i mean its like eating 1 potatoe chip.... You cant ... if i get mcdonalds, i want 2 cheeese burgers, large fries, a large mcflurry.... not a small chese burger.... then what. then i hit my macros for the day and can only eat protein.... its dumb

a carb is a carb... a fat is a fat(of course dirty food will bloat you but wont effect fat loss)

I cut on 1700-2k calories to hit 6% bodyfat.... I can eat a whole meal of 2k calories if i go to burger king.... when i can spread out my meals and not feel like complete shit during the day... or go to bed hungry...

I decided to try flexible dieting... I bought cookies and told myself 1 a day as a treat... but after 1.... i said fuck it, i felt hypo and binged on the whole box of cookies. i couldnt contain myself..... the sugar from it etc. triggers HUNGER.

no the sugar wont make u fat but it WILL trigger hunger a.

why eat 1 cookie in a few seconds when you can eat something that wil fill you up.... that takes a few minutes to eat.... its stupid.

its like doing drugs.... you do drugs thinking oh 1 cant hurt me but then u get addicted and go on cocaine binges etc.

Last edited:
So all you guys doing this flexable dieting are telling me I can eat pure sugar and lard all day, everyday and get into contest shape if I eat my 1.5g/lb protein and stay in a calorie deficient. :confused:

I'm having a hard time believing this. How we eat are foods and in what combination and times can cause an insulin lypogenic response as well as insulin resistance. IF you constantly have high circulating insulin and bg levels you are not going to be losing much fat if at all.

It Is Not About The Quantity , Its About The Quality of what you eat.

Not for a bodybuilder JJ. That IIFYM(which is essentially what it is) shit is for some physique guys and women that can get away with it.

Can you explain how considering bodybuilders have done IIFYM with success.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131