over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fluid retention question…

Outside of the box. You may know what's going on already. But have you been Outside in this heat wave a lot?

How you’r e2 level?
That’s one of the things I’ll be looking at with bloods when infer my draw dome next weeek.
that’s the soonest I could get an appt. I’ll get the draw Wednesday, should have answers by Friday-ish.

More than likely that is your problem. I know from black tops to gold tops, I don't see the water weight from gold as black. Black tops make me hold water. You might try a mild diuretic, but keep eye on BP.
These were black tops.

Definitely discontinuing at least until I get blood results. starting to see it subside a BIT…could be my imagination, though.

BP this AM was 122/63, so still not awful.

Has that always been your BP reading?

diastolic is down there, but if that’s your norm, and HR + respiration are normal then i got nothin
I have high BP in my family.
it was in the high 130s/ mid-70s prior to adding the telmisartan.

Outside of the box. You may know what's going on already. But have you been Outside in this heat wave a lot?
No more than usual.
I’m in medical sales, so my my only real exposure is outside from my car to the doc’s office…just crossing a parking lot.

Generics give me the nicest kankles. I switched to pharma and have minimal retention. I am very prone to water retention though. I work on my feet all day long. My calories are pretty high right now. One thing to watch out for is dry mouth. If you’re experiencing this, you may be getting some hyponatremia and you’ll need to balance the electrolytes.

Estrogen like Luki said would be another factor, in my opinion

I have high BP in my family.
it was in the high 130s/ mid-70s prior to adding the telmisartan.
My only suggestion to get rid of the water would be diuretics

if i ever get lots of water retention from gh i use indapamide 1.5mg or torsemide 5mg
usually one pill a day eod for a total duration of 5 days at the most is enough for me

DISCLAIMER: i’m not recommending or telling you to do that. All i’m saying is what i’ve done in the past and what has worked for me. I should also add that i’m on 80mg telmisartan and 10mg nebivolol, and have run the diuretics concurrent

It’s just my personal experience, i know you’re not a dummy and would research it further before deciding on anything

These were black tops.

Definitely discontinuing at least until I get blood results. starting to see it subside a BIT…could be my imagination, though.

I retain a lot of water off black tops too. Not as much off gold tops. Your BP is fine.

Could you expand on that with a bit more detail? Thanks!👍🏻
I dont have exact data, but the discovery was i just wasn't using enough slin to keep the GH in check. Water all over the place. Post show rebound was the worst. But, after last show in May, I upped the slin and experienced almost no water. And, interestingly, it seemed to flatten my midsection, too. Had I only known before the show! (Did 60iu Humalog per day during post show period, about 5 days or so...calories were way too high, but slin shuttled them.) And, now that I've kept the slin in, I've got way less water on the regular. No sock lines, no puffy hands, no numbness when I sleep. Doing 25-30iu per day, with 3.33 iu generic gh, training days only.

I bet if you were to increase that 5iu 3x/day to 6x/day (with each meal, and possibly change the dose from pm to am), you'd see a good reduction in water. 900g of carbs is a lot for the pancreas to manage. On your low days, you prob don't need any (except peri workout).

Hope that makes sense.

I dont have exact data, but the discovery was i just wasn't using enough slin to keep the GH in check. Water all over the place. Post show rebound was the worst. But, after last show in May, I upped the slin and experienced almost no water. And, interestingly, it seemed to flatten my midsection, too. Had I only known before the show! (Did 60iu Humalog per day during post show period, about 5 days or so...calories were way too high, but slin shuttled them.) And, now that I've kept the slin in, I've got way less water on the regular. No sock lines, no puffy hands, no numbness when I sleep. Doing 25-30iu per day, with 3.33 iu generic gh, training days only.

I bet if you were to increase that 5iu 3x/day to 6x/day (with each meal, and possibly change the dose from pm to am), you'd see a good reduction in water. 900g of carbs is a lot for the pancreas to manage. On your low days, you prob don't need any (except peri workout).

Hope that makes sense.
I agree with this 100% this could also be one of the reasons when I was taking 15iu gh a day and on top of that 60iu of short insulin a day I had much less water under my skin than when I was taking 25-30iu at the same 15iu gh

Hope that makes sense.
What was your BG measurments doing this? Did you loose insulin sensitivity quite rapidly?

These were black tops.

Your pulse pressure is 59. Over 60 can be a sigh of cardiac issues. But most likely nothing to get to excited about, but may want to look into it if it continues.

Your pulse pressure is 59. Over 60 can be a sigh of cardiac issues. But most likely nothing to get to excited about, but may want to look into it if it continues.
Are you actually worried about a 63 diastolic? That’s incredibly normal

I agree with this 100% this could also be one of the reasons when I was taking 15iu gh a day and on top of that 60iu of short insulin a day I had much less water under my skin than when I was taking 25-30iu at the same 15iu gh
This is good to hear, I was planning to add some humulin r to every other meal on my higher carb days.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131