over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Food for bulking up???

tdrose

Newbies
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone could share with me their meal schedule and what they eat. I am eating as much as possible but i am a contractor so i am sometimes away from a food source for a few hours at a time. But some ideas might help. I am 5'10 217 using gear but i think growth would be faster with more good food. HELP!!!!
Thanks

tdr- is it bulk you want to put on or is it lean muscle that want to add? this can save some of the confusion-if its pure bulk and size, weight gainer shakes are key and I know there are some great recipes on this site or on the web if you look and can make em instantly or you can buy a bottle-

I don't have a set meal plan. I just try to make "decent" choices when I am try to bulk up. I keep my fridge full of chicken breats, sirloin, lean hamburger, and lean cuts of pork. Carbs, I keep Uncle Ben's microwave rice around, pasta, grits, and wheat bread, oh, and of course Ramen noodles.

I don't have a set plan, I just cook whatever I want when I am hungry, which is usually every 2.5-3 hours, sometimes 4. I have a car dealership and we live there as well. So I have the opportunity to cook whenever I need to. I try to eat at least 4 meals a day. Most of the time 5. If i'm in a pinch I go to a fast food establishment and get one of their grilled chicken sandwiches, or a hamurger without mayo.

Do you have a fridge at work? Microwave?

You could carry a cooler around as well. Pack with sandwiches. The sky is the limit with sandwiches. You can do whatever you want when it comes to that. You got carbs, protein, and fat all in your fist with a sandwich. You can do so much:

Roast beef:
Fillings/dressing/bread

romaine lettuce, sliced tomato/mustard or mayo (light or fat free)/rye or whole wheat bread

Roast Pork:
Romaine lettuce/mustard/whole wheat bread

Ham:
Lettuce, sliced tomato, swiss cheese/mustard/rye or whole wheat bread

Sliced chicken or turkey:
Romaine lettuce/mayo or mustard/whole wheat or rye bread

Grilled or sauted onions/ bbq sauce/kaiser roll

Thats just so simple throw togethers, but hell you can get as fancy as you want. Just make them the night before and wrap them up tight in saran wrap. Then store them in your cooler.

Thanks guys for the ideas. Yes i want to add lean muscle, but at the same time at my height i would like to get 30lbs heaver. So if i add a little fat i am not opposed to that due to the fact that i have always been pretty lean. Sandwiches are a great idea at work. I am a commercial residential painting contractor so i am at a different location alot and i literally live out of my truck for the day. So an ice chest sounds like a plan.
thanks

Some of my favs are as follows. Im at my shop 10 hours a day so I pack my meals and just eat as I get hungry. One thing I love to do is this. I take about a pound and a half of very lean ground turkey and cook it in a skillet. I add peppers and onions and then some bbq sauce. I then fire up the rice cooker and do about 8 cups (cooked) brown rice and mix it all together. Its a great way to get what you need. I put it in a big tupperware bowl and just graze on it all day. It tastes awesome and its good for you too and packed with protein and carbs. Ill do rice cakes with nat peanut butter during the day too to get those good fats in as well. Im big turkey fan so Im typically using ground turkey and turkey burgers most of the time. Ill do ground sirloin every now and then as a treat.

i can tell you one thing.then you working construction you move all the time,so you burning extra cal,not like other people.
so let say if you eat like normal guy who trains and sits all the time you definetly going to be behind.
so what i can to tell you is everytime you eat your meal.and you have few hours till next meal you can have a 25-30g protein drink,not meal replacement,but whey protein.so at least you will have some extra protei,which same time some extra cal.trust me its going to work.
just try;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner