over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Force feeding Protein?

I will place carbs at Post workout.

he said to get Very lean and gain some muscle at the same time follow something like this.

Breakfast:-6 whole eggs(protein and fats)

10:00:protein,fats, Brocolli(Veggies)

Lunch:protein and fats

Post workout: Protein and carbs

Diner: Protein and fats.

Basically All meals are Protein+Fats.

The only time you eat Carbs is Post workout, he said to eat White rice + Chicken breast.

He said its the best way to Gain muscle while staying lean or getting leaner.

Guy is 5foot7 195 pounds 6% True Bodyfat Year round.Iffb pro.

I can promise you right now your not going to add much tissue using that diet. You need to be in a calorie surplus to add tissue. You need to get your metabolism rolling so you can consume more food. I don't know your stats but 10 oz protein a meal is a good bit. I don't use that much in offseason but I'm eating a substantial amount of carbs and fats. I do agree with everyone here on being able to utilize and digest the foods itself. I use digestive enzymes with every meal along with cinnamon, probiotics, and hcl w/ pepsin. I keep my protein higher during prep to preserve muscle but I'm also in a deficit for the most part where my other 2 macros are lowered. If you eat easier digesting carbs then you might not have to force feed the protein. Eating broccoli and brown rice is filling as it is bc of all the fiber. Just my .02 cents

I can promise you right now your not going to add much tissue using that diet. You need to be in a calorie surplus to add tissue. You need to get your metabolism rolling so you can consume more food. I don't know your stats but 10 oz protein a meal is a good bit. I don't use that much in offseason but I'm eating a substantial amount of carbs and fats. I do agree with everyone here on being able to utilize and digest the foods itself. I use digestive enzymes with every meal along with cinnamon, probiotics, and hcl w/ pepsin. I keep my protein higher during prep to preserve muscle but I'm also in a deficit for the most part where my other 2 macros are lowered. If you eat easier digesting carbs then you might not have to force feed the protein. Eating broccoli and brown rice is filling as it is bc of all the fiber. Just my .02 cents

How about if you use that diet structure with protein and fats in all meals (except post-workout that you eat protein and carbs), but eat enough (protein and fats) to get in a caloric surplus? I would think one should be able to make progress.

How about if you use that diet structure with protein and fats in all meals (except post-workout that you eat protein and carbs), but eat enough (protein and fats) to get in a caloric surplus? I would think one should be able to make progress.

This is what the guy exactly said.

Eating Protein and Fats that lead to a caloric surplus will lead to Increase muscle mass and a decrease in bodyfat.

It will also make you leaner in appaerance, since your eating less carbs.

He basically said that You should only eat Carbs post workout. Protein and Fats every elsewhere.

He said that if you eat alot of protein and fats This will lead to a caloric surplus. If you dont gain, he said Eat more protein.

Its the only way to stay Truly ripped year round and make muscle gains, to him.

Aren't you only 215 pounds? All I mean is why overcomplicate something as simple as you are eating 4 meals per day and are 215 pounds. Just add a 5th meal. Later add a 6th meal. 6 meals with 50g protein in each is 300g protein. 6 meals is nothing crazy bu work up to it as force feeding just gets you fat. Then if you want to add more protein add 10g to every meal. Drink it in a shake have a few egg whites to it anyway you want. If you progressively eat and do things right you will build muscle and speed up your metabolism and put yourself in an environment you could start adding more protein in to meals or between meals and process it fairly effectively.

This is what the guy exactly said.
Its the only way to stay Truly ripped year round and make muscle gains, to him.

this is exactly what he said...???

I'm assuming he failed to mention the 5 grams and GH kit a week hes
been on for the last 9 years....he can probably eat 5lbs of dog shit daily
(evenly spaced out of course) and stay "truly ripped all year round and
make muscle gains"...

or wait......he probably competes with trt doses..??? lol

:cool:

I always weight the meat raw, before cooking, Isnt that what we are supposed to do?

not really....10ounces cook down to about 6 or 7...

a lot of water in uncooked meat...

Lol, this is exactly what I thought.

ODing on protein to grow is one of the biggest myths out there.

XX

this is exactly what he said...???

I'm assuming he failed to mention the 5 grams and GH kit a week hes
been on for the last 9 years....he can probably eat 5lbs of dog shit daily
(evenly spaced out of course) and stay "truly ripped all year round and
make muscle gains"...

or wait......he probably competes with trt doses..??? lol

:cool:

You're body can only utilize so much protein before the excess is converted to glucose (I know this is obvious for most people). I know there's no consensus on what the ideal amount is and even less for those who are enhanced. Regardless bodybuilders likely get plenty of it. Since the extra is just converted to glucose anyway, why not just add extra carbs to your meals?

I always weight the meat raw, before cooking, Isnt that what we are supposed to do?

That is what I do. Since the longer you cook it the more water you cook out of it. The amount of moisture left would depend on your cooking style. Where as raw should be a more stable weight. Unless it has been injected with a solution.

I measure my meat raw. You know how much protein is in it so who cares what it weighs once you cook it

the best thing I ever did for my body was lower my protein and up my carbs/fats. force feeding protein is not needed

I weigh my meat cooked. Figured he was saying he was eating 10 oz cooked which would be around 13-14 pre cooked. A lot of protein for someone who weighs 215

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131