over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Former mordibly obese needs help

Congrat my man. I agree with the massses keep leaning up all the way to the surgery. Also you mention doing a cycle i think i read to help build muscle. I personally would wait a little bit. Get your surgery. Keep busting your ass natually get that foundation down first than if you decide to hit some up after that you should.

Great job losing all the weight! I wish you luck with your surgeries.

Congrats brotha.. great feat. All the people who say its impossible in that time frame have just never been that big and set their mind to anything. I was 275 lbs at 5ft 10ish before my senior year of high school. By graduation, 9 months later, i was 195. And that was with a few month period of purposeful maintenance at 205 for a couple months in the middle. Had a few more pwriods of cutting weight and periods of maintaining for months at a time until eventially being down to 163 before beginning bulking.. i am now a fairly solid 215. So its definitely possible for ya man you can do it. Just keep on truckin.. good luck with yiur surgeries and dont be ashamed, youll get it all fixed and look great!

All the people who say its impossible in that time frame have just never been that big and set their mind to anything.
----
very few have the perseverence as krx to accomplish this pyschologically let alone physically-don't think any1 here has accused krx of not doing what he has done its one thing to do this straight out of high school but at his age its an incredible feat.

respectfully asking for additional information so as to help and understand how krx accomplished this does not mean it was impossible to do nor does it mean others have not set their mind to anything.

cavdude

i would switch to a more bodybuilding routine if your goal is muscle size, powerlifting will make you bigger but unlikely to give you the size your seeking, btu for now do nto worry to much about gaining muscle

also looking into carb cycling for your diet to continue loosing fat

as for you skin you do need both the tummy tuck and gyno surgery, it will be extremely difficult for you to fill out all that skin with muscle, having the skin removed will also give you a better chance of filling out the skin better

dont be ashamed or worried about having skin removed, it is a necessary cosmetic procedure for someone like you who has lost such a dramatic weight, my friend who lost alot of weight had it done and has never been happier, alot of preganent women also have it done after there give birth

try remember that the skin is also likely blinding you from how much weigh uve actually lost, wen it is removed u will be suprised at how much weight u really have lost and how much easier it will be to fill out the remainder of the skin

i understand alot of people will tell you that you dont need to skin removed, they are being supportive however realistically you do need it removed, in the future it is more then likely the skin will start to become the next body conscious issue you try to solve, but like most people will fail to solve becoz it is something very out of your control to solve without surgery

have the surgery done, it will save you alot of grievance in the future and frustration of trying to get rid of the skin, itll also give you a huge self esteem boost becoz you will see the real results of ur amazing dieting

alot of people are against surgery for cosmetic purposes, i dont understand why, uve worked hard to loose the weight, the least u can do is have a small procedure to show people just how proud you are and just how much you have really accomplished

continue training and dieting as you are now, i am a firm believer in the concept 'if its not broken dont fix it' if your program is continueing to work do not change it, it giving you results (as we can all obviously see how dramatic) so stick to it for now

after the surgery you will more then likely loose more weight, after it you can continue training and pursue a more size orientated goal to fill out the remainder of the skin

for now just stick to loosing ur weight, that way wen the skin is removed ull have the more removed as there will be less fat underneath it

either way you have done very well, and after ur surgery i think you will be very pleased with what you have actually accomplished

i wish you the best

----
very few have the perseverence as krx to accomplish this pyschologically let alone physically-don't think any1 here has accused krx of not doing what he has done its one thing to do this straight out of high school but at his age its an incredible feat.

respectfully asking for additional information so as to help and understand how krx accomplished this does not mean it was impossible to do nor does it mean others have not set their mind to anything.

cavdude

My post was entirely meant to boost this mans confidence, why would you turn it into a thread to call me out? So disrespectful.. and yeah, on the first page someone called him out saying it it isnt possible and to post pics. Just drop it and direct this thread back to helping him.

My post was entirely meant to boost this mans confidence, why would you turn it into a thread to call me out? So disrespectful.. and yeah, on the first page someone called him out saying it it isnt possible and to post pics. Just drop it and direct this thread back to helping him.
--------
chill dude-no one is callin anyone out-just clarifyin the issue-as far as i'm concerned every1 on this thread has been supportive of krx-lets not turn this thread into another 'Ross' witch hunt period-my final word on this.

Krx Props to you!

Man it takes a special someone to make changes like that!! Good for you!!

Like others have said. Continue to lose the fat. A tummy tuck is a pretty serious surgery. The less they have to cut out the better results and safer.
You can loose fat and start to build some muscle. Maybe touch base with Mountain Dog or Shelby to put something together for you. They know their stuff!
Keep up the good work.

Thanks again a lot guys.

----

cavdude

I weighted and logged EVERYTHING i ate in Myfitnesspal. I was eating between 1200 and 1500 calories with 50% prot 30% fat 20% carbs. I was eating carbs only in the morning all my other meals were chicken/tune and salad . I was eating VERY CLEAN and I was keeping sugar to minimum (max 10g a day- if that).

Excersise wise I did something similar to C25k (c25k.com) but with the eliptical for 4-6 days of the week for at least an hour.

also looking into carb cycling for your diet to continue loosing fat

This is what I am doing - more or less. I do IF (I eat between 12 and 8). In the no lifting days I shoot for high fat medium prot no carbs and in the lifting days I go with high prot med carbs low fat.
It seems to be working as a recomp so far. I havent lost any weight but I havent gained any (except the +/-1 pound). I seem to be stuck at 191-193.

I havent been counting calories while on IF to tell the truth. From tomorrow I plan on counting calories again and see if I start decreasing. I am also thinking of using EC(without the A) in order to loose the last 20 pounds (I want to drop to 165lbs by August). What do you guys think? Is it a good idea?

--
I will also create a log here and log everything.

Last edited:
thk you for the additional detail krx--very informative and inspirational--the trend towards I F seems to be invaluable in recomping--i will study your methods carefully and will chk out c25k.com.

best of luck with surgery,
cavdude

Wow man that's great progress brother. Keep up the hard work and motivation. Don't forget to update your progress here man

HUGE congrats buddy.

You should NOT be embarrassed.

I really was expecting you to be FAT, but you are not.

I truly do not think you have all that much fat. Looks like majority of it is just the extra skin.

I do like the intermittent fasting and believe it is much easier and also pretty healthy. I would suggest doing 2 days at the calories you are and then the 3 day do 500 calories less. Helps speed up the fat loss but doesn't strain the body too much so you are more likely to keep the muscle you have and not lose it.

Keep at it and I think it would be a good idea to post new pics every 4 weeks here.

It will be a good incentive to keep on track and also we can give you suggestions.

Would like to see some pictures s/p surgery to see the changes. I'm betting they'll be amazing. Congrats on your weight loss.

paddington

Man, I have a ton of respect for you that you were able to lose that much weight on your own without resorting to stomach stapeling surgery. Congrats on that, you look 100% better I am sure.

I think from those pics it looks like you really dont have an abundance of fat anymore, it looks like mostly skin. I would still decrease cals some though and just try to maintain your bodyweight at most until the surgery is done. You definetely need that surgery and no need to be embarassed about it because you should be proud of the fact that you lost all that weight all by yourself! Not a lot of people can do what you did.

I would be fascinated to see your after pictures once you have the surgery and are fully recovered. Has the doc told you how much weight he thinks youll lose from the surgery? I wouldnt be surprised if you lost 25 lbs or more of just skin. Can they take all the excess at once, or do they have to do it over a series of surgeries?

I would be fascinated to see your after pictures once you have the surgery and are fully recovered. Has the doc told you how much weight he thinks youll lose from the surgery? I wouldnt be surprised if you lost 25 lbs or more of just skin. Can they take all the excess at once, or do they have to do it over a series of surgeries?

This is a good point. Don't discount how much weight you will likely lose with the skin removed.

Hell of a job by the way.

WOW im speechless brotha..Keep up the hard work and never give up no matter what anyone says, IMPRESSIVE to say the least.::ction-sm

Hey guys, a small update on my progress.

I tried running a recomp + SS from May untill now. I managed to stay at the same weight (and maybe dropped a bit of bodyfat).

A few days ago I participated in a body composition study. In a few words they analyzed my body composation with various ways.

The results are as follows:

Height: 175.3cm

BODPOD
%fat 24.3%
%Fat free mass 75.7%
Fat mass 21.9kg
Fat free mass 68.5kg
Body Mass 90.55kg

VISCAN
Trunk fat: %19
Visceral Fat Level: 8

TANITA (Bioelectrical impedance analysis)
Body type: Standard
BMI: 29.2 kg/m2
BMR: 8893kJ/2006 kcal
Fat%:24%
Fat mass: 21.5 kg
Fat free mass: 67.9 kg
Total body water: 49.7 kg
Segmental Analysis: https://i.imgur.com/1EUPt.png

Skinfold Measurements
Biceps: 3.2mm
Triceps: 9.2mm
Subscapular: 13.6mm
Supraspinale: 7.6mm
Front Thigh: 20.4mm
Medial calf: 12.6mm
Abdominal: 9.6mm

Breadth measurements
Femur breadth: 9.75mm
Humerus breadth: 7.3mm
Biceps girth: (relaxed) 33.3cm
Biceps girth: (flexed and tensed) 33.7cm
Calf girth: (maximum) 41.5cm
Waist girth: 87.9 cm
Hip: 110 cm

As you can probably see I carry quite a bit of bodyfat (24% average). I decided based on that to drop the recomp diet and go on a deficit to drop the bodyfat. I am following a paleo style diet at 1800cal on non lifting days (700cal deficit) and a carb back-loading style diet on my lifting days at 2400kcal.

You can see everything that goes into my mouth here: Kpapkpap's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com

Ive altered my program (with the help of a coach), to the following:

Day 1
Squat 3x5
press 3x5
conditioning

Day 2
deadlift 1x5 (possibly a back off set at 90 percent of the first)
dips 3x5
Conditioning

day 3 off

day 4
squat 3x5
bench 3x5
conditioning

day 5
Powercleans 5x3
chin up 3x5
conditioning

Conditioning is usually 20 mins on elliptical/treadmill or Tabata front squats/dumbell thrusters

My immediate goals are to A) Drop BF to 15% (or lower), B) Improve my form in all the exercises, C) gain some strength.

What do you think or my diet and program? Is this a sensible plan?

Also, I will be getting the gyno operation soon (and plan the date for the tummy tuck operation) - time to get rid of that god-awfull loose skin.

Last edited:
Also, how come and I have 49.7kg (104lbs) of water?! Isn't this A LOT?

KUDOS

thx for the update
i gotta give you some props
i love going to the gym n working out but...........
dieting is the hardest thing for me !!
your orig post about just wanting to look good naked cracked me up,,im the same way
give yourself credit and cut some slack, if your like me you will never feel like your wow ive made it,there will always be the desire to change things
keep us up dated
thx

thx for the update
i gotta give you some props
i love going to the gym n working out but...........
dieting is the hardest thing for me !!
your orig post about just wanting to look good naked cracked me up,,im the same way
give yourself credit and cut some slack, if your like me you will never feel like your wow ive made it,there will always be the desire to change things
keep us up dated
thx

Thank you. Since this is an update, I upload three new photos. I think I put some muscle (Especially in the legs - I was squating as heavy as I could multiple times per week like there was no tomorrow).

Note: In these pictures i weight approximately 8lbs more than the photos I uploaded in May.

KpUZn.jpg

Flexing

BEIX1.jpg

Flexing

mrmJU.jpg

This photo makes me right quad look all weird. Its the photo, they look the same in the mirror :p

Next update will be after the gyno surgery.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity