over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Former mordibly obese needs help

thanks for the update bro and keep up the good work!

Welcome to PM! First, congrats on your achievements! You gotta start somewhere. Good luck mate!

Hey guys, a small update on my progress.

I tried running a recomp + SS from May untill now. I managed to stay at the same weight (and maybe dropped a bit of bodyfat).

A few days ago I participated in a body composition study. In a few words they analyzed my body composation with various ways.

As you can probably see I carry quite a bit of bodyfat (24% average). I decided based on that to drop the recomp diet and go on a deficit to drop the bodyfat. I am following a paleo style diet at 1800cal on non lifting days (700cal deficit) and a carb back-loading style diet on my lifting days at 2400kcal.

You can see everything that goes into my mouth here: Kpapkpap's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com

Ive altered my program (with the help of a coach), to the following:

Day 1
Squat 3x5
press 3x5
conditioning

Day 2
deadlift 1x5 (possibly a back off set at 90 percent of the first)
dips 3x5
Conditioning

day 3 off

day 4
squat 3x5
bench 3x5
conditioning

day 5
Powercleans 5x3
chin up 3x5
conditioning

Conditioning is usually 20 mins on elliptical/treadmill or Tabata front squats/dumbell thrusters

My immediate goals are to A) Drop BF to 15% (or lower), B) Improve my form in all the exercises, C) gain some strength.

What do you think or my diet and program? Is this a sensible plan?

Also, I will be getting the gyno operation soon (and plan the date for the tummy tuck operation) - time to get rid of that god-awfull loose skin.

Diet is fine, but I would personally keep cals below maintenance everyday. Increasing carbs is ok on lifting days just as long as you lower fat intake to balance out your cals, but there is no need to go very high since your lifting volume is low.

Sorry can't be too much help on the weight training. I do a more traditional bber approach when it comes to this. I will say progression is the key. If you start plateau you will need to make the necessary adjustments such as changing up rep scheme, exercises and angles.

Also, how come and I have 49.7kg (104lbs) of water?! Isn't this A LOT?

No its normal. The body is aprox 65-70% water. Every single tissue (muscle, skin, organs, blood, etc) is composed of water.

Thank you for the good words guys!

Diet is fine, but I would personally keep cals below maintenance everyday. Increasing carbs is ok on lifting days just as long as you lower fat intake to balance out your cals, but there is no need to go very high since your lifting volume is low.

Sorry can't be too much help on the weight training. I do a more traditional bber approach when it comes to this. I will say progression is the key. If you start plateau you will need to make the necessary adjustments such as changing up rep scheme, exercises and angles.

No its normal. The body is aprox 65-70% water. Every single tissue (muscle, skin, organs, blood, etc) is composed of water.

I think you are right. I will carb load on workout days but keep it bellow maintenance.

Thank you.

Hopefully in a few months I will be a new person!

Wow, I can see the improvements you have made when looking at your latest pictures. Good work.

Quick update. I just got out of the hospital. I had my gyno removed. I had type 6 gyno(Gynecomastia Type 6), the operation took 6 hours. The doc was supprised, as I had big gland a little fat. I am all bandaged up now. I will upload photos soon (in a few days or so).

Unfortunately I wil not be able to excersise for 4 weeks. My plan is to caclulate my TDEE on setendery and eat low carb for these 4 weeks.

Also, I want to drop BF to low tens (from the low 20s%). However, I feel that I am unable to do alone. Ive seen some AWESOME transformations in the forum by both Alex and Phil. Do you think its worth contacting them for a quote and if they are willing to help? Do you have any specific trainer recomendation?

Thanks for all the support.

Last edited:
Quick update.

Also, I want to drop BF to low tens (from the low 20s%). However, I feel that I am unable to do alone. Thanks for all the support.

great work .. YOU CAN DO IT .. but professional help will make it happen
in the least possible time frame ..

arms picking up some size ... your gonna have fun shoppin for ladies at the beach next summer

Keep up the excellent work!! your fat loss is awesome and a inspiration to alot of PM members!

Quick update. I just got out of the hospital. I had my gyno removed. I had type 6 gyno(Gynecomastia Type 6), the operation took 6 hours. The doc was supprised, as I had big gland a little fat. I am all bandaged up now. I will upload photos soon (in a few days or so).

Unfortunately I wil not be able to excersise for 4 weeks. My plan is to caclulate my TDEE on setendery and eat low carb for these 4 weeks.

Also, I want to drop BF to low tens (from the low 20s%). However, I feel that I am unable to do alone. Ive seen some AWESOME transformations in the forum by both Alex and Phil. Do you think its worth contacting them for a quote and if they are willing to help? Do you have any specific trainer recomendation?

It would help you for sure, just depends on your money situation. Phil only charges $250 for a whole year so thats not an issue with him. Both Alex and Shelby on here work miracles too, cost is higher there though. You might want to just go it on your own for those 4 weeks and hire one once you can lift again. Your body isnt going to go to shit in 4 weeks.

how you doing bro .. we are all cheering you on
hoping your healing fast ..

Nice progress so far Krx! Any updates? As far as trainers go, you can't go wrong with any of them... Different styles but they all have very impressive client transformation resumes.

congrats on your weight loss bro. you are a true inspiration to the ppl out there struggling to achieve what you have.

Alex, Phil and Shelby are really good. get in touch with them and you will get to the next level with in no time.

Hey guys.

I attach photos of me almost a month after the gyno surgery.. The surgery was lenghy and complicated according to my doctor. It lasted 5-6 hours. Here are the pic I promised. I think I look much better.

I am 189lbs in these photos.

qse3C.png

bwwsZ.png

I have dressing in t he left side cause ive done a weird stretch a day post op and the incision point opened. It took a while to heal but it is finaly closing.. I should be able to go back to the gym in a weeks time (more or less).

At the moment, I am dieting 500cal/1000cal below my TDEE. When I get the ok from the doctor to train I will contact one of the trainers to help me plan a new program etc to drop more bf and gain some decent muscle.

Thank you all for your support.

I still have a long way to go.. but I am getting there.

Last edited:
Speechless!

I am very impressed and humbled by your sheer will power and dedication. Also the courage it takes to post before and afters, and progress pics is definitely commendable. Look out world, Here comes the new and better you! Keep up the hard work and continue to keep us updated please. There are plenty members here that know how to help. Respect.

wow .. nice progress.. hope your feeling a lil better keep up the good work
im sure happy for you

Great work krx!! Any new updates?

Great work krx!! Any new updates?

I am 191lbs atm my plan is to drop to 165lbs, then I was thinking of bulking to 200 naturally.. However, after a couple of chats with some friends. I think I might bulk with a test, dbol cycle. I am unsure yet.. I am still researching it.. The main issue that I have is not the jabbing but the side-effects.. I am mostly afraid for my balls to be honest.. but Ive see that HCG really helps.. and my source (which is also a sponsor of this board) carries it relatively cheap.

What do you guys think? Is this a good plan? My friends (that introduced me to this board) say its ok.. and it does not matter if I drop to 165lbs.. and that I can start the cycle now.. what do you think about that? Im unsure..

In any case I still have a lot of research to do.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity