mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Free Form Aminos vs. Whole Proteins Post Workout?

Very true, the guy is the definition of a key board warrior.
Have you ever contributed anything to this board? All you do is comment and worry about me.

Internet tough guy because he says what he thinks and usually supports all his claims with science? Stop being so sensitive. Dude contributes more than 99% of the board and ppl get butt hurt because he doesn't sugar coat shit. Feel free to look at my post history i don't run around humping his posts.

Personally, intra md, 5-6 ui. humalog 3x a week, TN whey isolate/ 1 white bagel immediately post workout on the stairclimber then a whole meal 1 hour after that.

Have you ever contributed anything to this board? All you do is comment and worry about me.

You really take the fourms seriously don't you? Like the other guy said you turn debates into disrespectful arguments. do I contribute? Yes I do contribute when I can, sorry I have real life things to do and can't spend every waking hour of my life on an internet board like you "contributing".

Anyways enjoy the rest of your weekend, I don't have time or desire to keep going back and fourth with you.

You really take the fourms seriously don't you? Like the other guy said you turn debates into disrespectful arguments. do I contribute? Yes I do contribute when I can, sorry I have real life things to do and can't spend every waking hour of my life on an internet board like you "contributing".

Anyways enjoy the rest of your weekend, I don't have time or desire to keep going back and fourth with you.

You and several others are complete hypocrites. But instead of shitting up this thread with your meaningless bullshit, maybe you'll just stay quiet next time.

Internet tough guy because he says what he thinks and usually supports all his claims with science? Stop being so sensitive. Dude contributes more than 99% of the board and ppl get butt hurt because he doesn't sugar coat shit. Feel free to look at my post history i don't run around humping his posts.

Personally, intra md, 5-6 ui. humalog 3x a week, TN whey isolate/ 1 white bagel immediately post workout on the stairclimber then a whole meal 1 hour after that.

Thanks for the words bro.

Whole food source is always best in my opinion n consume BCAA during the workout..

Whole food source is always best in my opinion n consume BCAA during the workout..

I'm not going to flat out say it is wrong...but almost everyone who recommends BCAA during a workout is trapped in DOGMA. Please tell me why 3 BCAA are superior to 8 EAA (which you need every single one of to meet your goals and they EAA also include the 3 BCAA).

I'm not going to flat out say it is wrong...but almost everyone who recommends BCAA during a workout is trapped in DOGMA. Please tell me why 3 BCAA are superior to 8 EAA (which you need every single one of to meet your goals and they EAA also include the 3 BCAA).

I've always wondered this myself, why BCAA over eaa. I use eaa but to be honest only if it's a long workout or im going to do postworkout cardio. I might even just swap this for a scoop igf whey tbh as it's cheaper and will still give the body dine aminos to burn target than tapping into myscle

Last edited:
EAA intra. Real food post(animal protein).

Anyone who would just drink bcaa and glutamine post is absolutely clueless in sports nutrition. UNLESS it was for the sole purpose of getting a high enough (and you need to be getting 4-5g worth) leucine content just prior to a whole food animal protein meal.

Is this something you or other people you know practice and have any success with?

Real big fan of the prime nutrition eaas loaded with plenty of leucine

Is this something you or other people you know practice and have any success with?

Myself and many others have had success with 10g EAA or 4-5g Leucine prior to every meal. It also makes perfect sense on paper.

Because if you had a whole food meal/complete protein source prior to training you have circulating AA's so it's a non issue.

Fwiw I'm not advocating bcaa intra but in that case it's perfectly fine. For the same reason you would take 4-5g leu pre meal to max out mps.

Last edited:
Because if you had a whole food meal/complete protein source prior to training you have circulating AA's so it's a non issue.

Fwiw I'm not advocating bcaa intra but in that case it's perfectly fine. For the same reason you would take 4-5g leu pre meal to max out mps.

This is true, and honestly, I battle with this in my head. My opinion is not static, but this is where it is currently at... why draw from the existing pool when you can ensure they are all there from the get-go? Why enter battle when you still have to recruit soldiers when you can just have them all ready from the start?

This is true, and honestly, I battle with this in my head. My opinion is not static, but this is where it is currently at... why draw from the existing pool when you can ensure they are all there from the get-go? Why enter battle when you still have to recruit soldiers when you can just have them all ready from the start?
Again I'm not advocating one way or another. You should have an abundance of circulating AA's by that point. That Pre-workout meal(even if it's whey) is going to keep plasma aa levels elevated for hours. Your post workout meal further replenishes the pool.

I think my personal feelings lean towards it being hair splitting. Either way, you'll be fine. Main thing is getting the desired(what we believe to be optimal) amount of leu in the presence of AA's.

I don't know if it's optimal but I can't go very heavy during workouts with nutrition. Just some gatorade in between my actual sets and so forth. I'd be puking that shit up. Right after my workout I have my (10iu insulin sometimes) bcaa's, simple carbs, and a protein drink and some time later (30 minutes to an hour) I'll eat a heavy solid food meal with complex carbs. Mine is pretty simple really.

During my workouts though, I'd probably just puke that stuff up.

Not sure why any of it is necessary if your eating around the clock and your not working out first thing in the morning or on slin. You should be getting ample amts of protein if your eating right during meals.

If you got to use a supplement, then intra workout and then continue on with your meal scheduling.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

You are, I mean you're a smart fellow. :) now continuing wasting your money on supplements. it really shows with your avatar and "your" know it all attitude.

You are, I mean you're a smart fellow. :) now continuing wasting your money on supplements. it really shows with your avatar and "your" know it all attitude.
Yes I do look like a tennis player in my avatar. And my command of the English language is just "ok". Maybe one day I will find something I'm at least average at.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator45
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131