over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

George Peterson died today???

Yes, the Instagram life where you have to be your best all the time is a terrible influence. Most of these guys don’t and maybe can’t for financial reasons ever just look “good”. Is there a real off season anymore?, doesn’t seem like it.

I wonder if being almost in contest shape all year is not affecting many. It was always said that getting size was dangerous due to all the food and gear, but I'm not sure that the current situation, where everyone is afraid of doing a real bulking period, is more suitable.

Condolences to his family and friends. Fuck. Just Wtf. I have personally known 4 guys well that passed before 35. Two before 30. All fairly heavy gear and hgh users. But no worse than me. But No diuretics and no insulin. Two from heart attacks the other two no cause of death was ever listed or spoke of. I’m kinda wonder sometimes why I’m still kicking.

Condolences to his family and friends. Fuck. Just Wtf. I have personally known 4 guys well that passed before 35. Two before 30. All fairly heavy gear and hgh users. But no worse than me. But No diuretics and no insulin. Two from heart attacks the other two no cause of death was ever listed or spoke of. I’m kinda wonder sometimes why I’m still kicking.
Why still kicking?..... because we are addicted to our figure and drugs.

I’m sure Jake Wood will make some sort of statement on the current state of the sport in regards to conditioning. There will probably be even more attempts on cracking down on how lean the athletes are supposed to be, but will that work? That’s the million dollar question.

Dan Solomon is talking about George now at the press conference.

Edit: Finished off by dedicating the 2021 Olympia in memory of George Peterson, John Meadows and Peter McGuff

At some point there has to be a limit to everything. Will that happen, I doubt it. Its human nature to have a competitive edge in almost anything. If you allow certain things there going to happen. If you disallow cetain things the sport becomes less attractive to many.

In many yhey quest to become number #1 is unstobbable. Even they know the consquences but still go forward with calculated and uncalulated measures to attain that goal even if it leads to death.

How do things like this stop happening?
I am not sure to many variables to be sure but RIP and hopefully your passing depending on curcumstances will show others that at some point you have to step back into reality and realize that death is a possibility at any time when your competing.

But everybody knows that? and it wont be me..

It seems to me if you are this committed and actively in prep with diuretics on board your "coach" should: 1) NEVER allow you to be alone during this phase 2) have a large bore IV access in place with IV K+ & plenty of IV fluids "on the ready" strung & primed with a pressure bag available to rapidly correct volume and electrolyte loss. 3) immediate access to an EKG. 4) an AED on the ready and know CPR. This loss of life is so avoidable and easily corrected if you know what to look for. These "coaches" should be held criminally liable for the deaths of their athletes.

Milos did an interview with MD and said George was already 207, so under weight.

I have no idea why people blame this or that or even the coach before the details come out.

People should start saying what they are doing instead of this mysterious shit that goes on. Maybe people would learn from it and not duplicate it.
Problem with that is, if the coach comes out after the fact wouldn't or couldn't ge be liable? I know a coach doesn't force anyone to do anything but they are trusting his guidance.

It seems to me if you are this committed and actively in prep with diuretics on board your "coach" should: 1) NEVER allow you to be alone during this phase 2) have a large bore IV access in place with IV K+ & plenty of IV fluids "on the ready" strung & primed with a pressure bag available to rapidly correct volume and electrolyte loss. 3) immediate access to an EKG. 4) an AED on the ready and know CPR. This loss of life is so avoidable and easily corrected if you know what to look for. These "coaches" should be held criminally liable for the deaths of their athletes.
Not if your using aldactone. You will end up dead.

Not if your using aldactone. You will end up dead.
Bottom line is these guys need to be monitored closely when they're on the edge of being totally depleted.
Somebody in GP's final prep fucked up.

yeah, I'm not jumping to conclusions on diuretics. It was pretty far out to be on something like bumex or Lasik because they work so fast and not for very long (guys I knew who used Lasik in emergencies for weigh ins would take it like 4 hours prior to weigh ins)...highly doubt he'd be on either of those on Wednesday unless there was some insane protocol especially if he was already under the weight cap. In fact if he was really under 212 already I can't imagine why they'd have him on any diuretics on Wednesday.

His coach has publicly stated he was on no diuretics and they only use a light one the night before the show so as it was Wed he hadn't taken anything. Although you only have to look at pics of the guy to see some extreme stuff was going on in order to be his most shredded to date. I have heard a few things but will keep that out of the discussion. Sometimes things can simply be bad timing or genetics but in this case looking at his age and the timing it's pretty obvious that whatever he was doing and taking during this prep has caused his death. RIP George.

Shit :(

Sorry and sad to hear this. RIP

R.I.P.... I've heard nothing but good things about him.

Dallas, Luke, John Meadows. I know there were different factors that contributed to their deaths. But dying in your 30s-40's is not normal. Not judging anyone...I am no saint. I just hope we keep this sport/lifestyle in perspective.

R.I.P.... I've heard nothing but good things about him.

Dallas, Luke, John Meadows. I know there were different factors that contributed to their deaths. But dying in your 30s-40's is not normal. Not judging anyone...I am no saint. I just hope we keep this sport/lifestyle in perspective.
I fully agree Dezzy but what is normal about hardcore bodybuilding?

RIP this is really sad.

I think bodybuilding is headed towards a reckoning of enormous proportions.
My thoughts exactly… It’s very unfortunate.

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity