over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting flack from sticking to meals during Xmas

Please take the time to read if you want to post

Once again I eat 1 meal with the family the other 1-2 I eat my own meal

It's not like I'm eating turkey and potatoes it's w.e take they get

lol youre kidding right. ive read it all now. a bodybuilder that sneaks off into the bathroom to eat protein bars at christmas. some of you guys kill me.

Why would I be kidding? Is this really that surprising to you? You can do what you want and no one will be there to give you any shit for it. No harm, no foul. Your response is very bizarre.

Why would I be kidding? Is this really that surprising to you? You can do what you want and no one will be there to give you any shit for it. No harm, no foul. Your response is very bizarre.

no, what is bizarre is you sneaking a protein bar in hiding in the bathroom during a family holiday

Unless your getting ready for a show, enjoy yourself.. Everything in moderation

no, what is bizarre is you sneaking a protein bar in hiding in the bathroom during a family holiday

90% of what "bodybuilders" do is bizarre in the real world.

At least it isn't judgmental, a quality reserved strictly for scumbags who hate their lives.

I love how barely anyone actually read the first post .

OP, starting a thread about this was asking for more flak. Just saying .

90% of what "bodybuilders" do is bizarre in the real world.

innit?

At least it isn't judgmental, a quality reserved strictly for scumbags who hate their lives.

whoa bruv i was just kidding lol... sorry i was just picturing someone sneaking off into the bathroom and nomming through a protein bar

Over Christmas I eat plenty of junk for sure but my mum always makes sure there's plenty of meat so no worries about protein. Even if it's salt laden gamon I can still drop the bloat over the next few days

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Over Christmas I eat plenty of junk for sure but my mum always makes sure there's plenty of meat so no worries about protein. Even if it's salt laden gamon I can still drop the bloat over the next few days

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Least your mom cooks mine orders 2 years ago it was kind of like Chinese fried rice and fried chicken wings , last years was beef with gravy. Some type of bread mix who knows what this year

For years I used to either avoid family functions or bring tupperware full of stinky bodybuilder food. Whoever was cooking would invariably get their feelings hurt but I was so self-absorbed and in my mind "dedicated" that i would ignore the fact that it really wouldn't have been a big deal to eat what was prepared and take a break from being a "bodybuilder" for one whole day out of the year.

damn bro no home cooked food for the holidays, that blows

Sometimes I sneak Little Debbie Swiss Rolls in to the bathroom and eat them. Does that make me bizarre?? :D

if someone needs their obsessive compulsive disorder fed by packing meals with them in tupperware to christmas then more power to them, but no ones about to go catabolic in 8 or 9 hours from not eating.

Why do ppl feel need to exaggerate...don't think he said he was gonna die or melt away. Just like his family members won't die as a result of him eating something else...ppl so judgmental about rather harmless things...

For years I used to either avoid family functions or bring tupperware full of stinky bodybuilder food. Whoever was cooking would invariably get their feelings hurt but I was so self-absorbed and in my mind "dedicated" that i would ignore the fact that it really wouldn't have been a big deal to eat what was prepared and take a break from being a "bodybuilder" for one whole day out of the year.

Same thing other way ...if someone really all that hurt....needs to toughen up...if that's all you got to worry about then you're ok....

U didn't read the whole post ofcourse I eat with the family but one meal ain't gonna cut it for 8-9 hours so the others I have my own food

My apology, I misread your post. Well, that sucks about the take out, but do what you have to do then. Yea, pack some food with you is the only way.....unless you and the others want to learn cooking the food for good ol' ma?

If you have a lot of people, each person can bring one item. Just pop a ham in the oven, it's easy to make. Just an idea i'm throwing out to get the family back to eating home cooked meals.

When I visit the fan I usually have the dinner meal w/ them and bring 1-2 of my own meals

I always get why don't you just eat more of this food if it was home cooked food turkey mash potatoes I'd have no problem but they get take out

Love seeing the fan but they'll never get my lifestyle
What the fuck Homer how many Xmas days are there in one yr? Do you really think that having a pig out day with all the fixings once a yr is going to halt all the work you put in during the yr.

You need to get a freaking life and enjoy it before it flies by and you miss what the world has to offer.

If you were my son, I'd tell you to stay the fuck home and eat rabbit food all day long. JK

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28