----------------------------------

Mods what do you mean?

Forbb

[email protected]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

01-18-2002 11:41 PM

Jungle Girl
IFBB Judge

I wouldn't give that to any girl, it's too much, and too short,(unless they are a vet and know how their body handles AS).
You can get good results on way less that that.

01-19-2002 02:38 AM

forbb

hello
hello

it's the best cycle for women I can tell you that 100%!

This is not too much stuff for women!Women need to take always half stuff!

--------------------------

forbb

[email protected]

01-19-2002 02:46 AM

Silk Kitten
Ms. Florida Fitness

Hmmm....I didn't see Dr. Of Internal Medicine after your name.
I think you have to take in account the size of the woman, her age, how she trains and a few other variables considering her medical history. Too often people "think" they truly know what they should do and wind up hurting themselves or others.

I can't agree with you; however, if that' what seems to be okay with your girlfriend or acquaintance than so be it.

Otherwise, I'd have to totally agree with Jungle Girl. It appears that we both think that's an extreme amount for a woman that wants to remain both muscular and feminine. That's the other variable that seems to be missing much to much these days and also in the past. Women's bodybuilding, in my humble opinion, just kept getting freakier and freakier until they didn't have much of an audience left. Which to me, was very unfortunate.

Beware of people who dislike cats.

01-19-2002 04:08 AM

forbb

ok
hello

Can you sugest some good cycle?What about parabolan?

Forbb

[email protected]

01-19-2002 04:22 AM

Silk Kitten
Ms. Florida Fitness

To be honest with you, I wouldn't be prepared to answer that question without seeing the person and knowing all the variables I mentioned in my last post.

However; I can tell you that as a woman, I would stay away from any adros and would stay high anabolic; such as primo depot or primo asthetate. As far as these particular drugs are concerned they can and do put on muscle, they are the safest for the liver and also you retain whatever gains you make. That seems to be a win, win combination the way I see it...but then again; that's my opinion. If I were to do anything at all, I would eliminate any possibility of shaving my face or having to wear a jock strap.

I hope that helped, but if not, i hope I made you smile at least!

01-19-2002 05:27 AM

forbb

thanks
hello

big thanks!

forbb

[email protected]

01-19-2002 05:35 AM

Silk Kitten
Ms. Florida Fitness

Also, I forgot to mention that I wouldn't consider starting a cycle, or suggest it to anyone that hasn't trained at least five years! I know you may think that's a bit stringent, but think about it; it takes a man to hit his prime in his late 20's and even all the way to mid 30's. I still think they're a few genetically gifted wonders that keep growing and improve their physiques up into their 40's.

So, if you start cycling in your first or second year of training, I think it's an injustice to your body. First of all, you have to remember that your tendons haven't begun to come near as strong as the muscle is and that, as we all know, can be extremely dangerous.

Most people want instant results without putting in the effort it takes to become a champion. It's easy to poke yourself in the ass, but it's much harder to bust your ass without the shit.
Finally, your body will know when it's time. Then and only then will you reap the full benefits of using gear not only in the appropriate amounts, but at the appropriate times....

Remember, this is my opinion and everyone has one.

01-19-2002 05:45 AM

Bunyip

SK,

Bump

I, too, agree with all you said on your post. AS are great when used correctly. Most important is the diet and determination. I havn't found the miracle drug, yet.

Eat more, train harder!

01-19-2002 06:06 AM

t-mastiff

Bump for the ladies response
Good response silk Kitten

And forbb

Take some time do a little research. talk to some females and you will soon find out your cycle will cause serious problems with any woman.

Be carefull with the advice for the ladies.

T

01-19-2002 06:44 AM

Big A
IFBB PRO / Moderator

That cycle will cause way too many irreversible side effects in a woman.

SK - nice posts

01-19-2002 10:39 AM

FRKNHUGE
Future Junior Natl Powerlifting Champ

im not even gunna start
all i will say is im glad u guys got to it b4 i did

frk

01-19-2002 10:59 AM

baracuda

Re: im not even gunna start

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by FRKNHUGE
all i will say is im glad u guys got to it b4 i didfrk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same here! Too much and too many at the same time. A gal using these could easily find herself knee-deep in side effects (very possibly irreversible), with no way out.

01-19-2002 11:45 AM

Ry Roid

Yeah that is way too much for a woman. Or at least a woman that would like to stay a woman. The best compounds I have found for women are:

Primo
Sust
Clen
T-3
GH

All these in low doses. My girl takes like 100mg primo EW, 250mg Sust every 10-12days, 80mcg Clen 10days then ECA for 14 days, 100mcg T-3(She has a hypo thyroid) and like 2iu's GH ED for 8 weeks. This was great for her.

RY

-Niche

01-19-2002 12:43 PM

JenniferMcVicar
IFBB Pro

Wow,
You wonder why the sport of female bb has gone in the direction that it has. Women need to be women. Women can get great results with reasonable amouts and some old fashion hard work and dedication. I tend to have a big issue with men telling women what is best for them. Women educate yourselves.

The quick and so called easy way out will never allow you to achieve your true goal or worth. Only hard work, sweat, blood, and dedication will.

TRAIN HARD, STAY FOCUSED, AND STAY A WOMEN!!

01-19-2002 10:45 PM

NEED2BEHUGE

well, let me be blunt........
fIRST, JENNIFER HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD........100% PROPS

SECOND, Frankly that's the worst cycle for a woman I have evr seen.......If you were trying to make her look like a man, than hey that's your perogative......I've seen some of your posts bro, and most of them are pretty close to being 100% inaccurate......You sure you're talking about juice, because I don't mean to flame you, but your head is way to far up your ass for anyone to even come close to giving that cycle to a woman..........

JESUS CHRSIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-20-2002 12:31 AM

baracuda

THANK YOU JEN!
for that response!
A little goes a long way when it comes to women & AS. Gals should do their OWN homework on what is going in their body.

Nothing beats true hard work.
Good to have you here Jen

01-20-2002 06:05 AM

forbb

thanks
hello

Thanks guys for your help!!!

------------------------
Forbb

[email protected]

01-20-2002 06:27 PM

Silk Kitten
Ms. Florida Fitness

Jeeeeeesh...nothing like a little brown nosing. Trust me, just because I'm not a pro, it doesn't take me 12 hours to watch 60 minutes either.
Not only that, but I think he got the message about twelve posts back.

YUUUUUUUCCK!

01-20-2002 11:59 PM

nandro

(nandro shakes his head side to side) winstrol-50mg, test prop 200mgs! ewwww

t-mastiff

Down Kitty

quote:
Originally posted by Silk Kitten [/i]

Trust me, just because I'm not a pro, it doesn't take me 12 hours to watch 60 minutes either.
Not only that, but I think he got the message about twelve posts back.

YUUUUUUUCCK! [/B]

Wow

Maybe not 12hrs but at least 6hrs. If not you would realize two things.

First this being a subject with little room for error enough is never said. So the over kill is very welcome. And this is a male you are dealing with. Most women in this sport are destroyed by an ignorant male's advice.

And two, your referral to not being a pro. Well a pro backed your thoughts by reinforcing the subject. If one day you get a chance to become a pro. Your word will hold a lot more worth due to your accomplishments and apparent knowledge. Especially if you are a pro who does not let the influence of the sport change your perspective on what a woman should be. Win or Loose.

So little kitty when you grow up and become a kitty CAT be prepared for comments such as yours.

01-21-2002 09:08 PM

Phil Hernon
IFBB PRO

PRO?
SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT ONCE YOU BECOME A PRO BECAUSE OF A JUDGEMENT CALL BY AN OUT OF SHAPE JUDGE, ALL OF THIS KNOWLEDGE IS BESTOWED UPON YOU ??????????? I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR POST? IS BEING A PRO THE ONLY VALIDATION TO UNDERSTANDING THIS SPORT THAT YOU NEED? SO BIG A , JENNIFER, MYSELF, ONE MINUTE BEFORE BECOMING A PRO WOULD NOT BE QUALIFIED TO GIVE YOU ADVICE? WHO KNOWS WHAT A GOOD CYCLE FOR WOMEN WOULD BE??? ISNT IT INDIVIDUAL??? LET ME ASK YOU THIS, HOW MUCH ESTROGEN IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR A MAN TO COMPETE IN A MALE FITNESS SHOW?????? I PERSONALLY DONT THINK SILK KITTEN NEEDS ANY AS HELP. SHE IS SHREDDED AT 145 RIGHT NOW AND HASNT WORKED OUT FOR 4 MONTHS!!! TALK ABOUT GENETICS!!!!

01-21-2002 11:34 PM

Silk Kitten
Ms. Florida Fitness

I've seen pros damn near kill themselves and the women they often help with their cycles. So don't tell me that my opinion would be more worthy than there's. Who are you to make a judgement call like that. I guess a woman to you should have a beard and extra bodyparts. Hmmm....is that your ideal woman...then so be it...personally, I don't know too many men, if any other than a faggot that likes that...

Don't judge me, because you don't know me. I didn't judge anyone, I just called it like I saw it. If the shoe fits wear it, but first take it out of your mouth...obviously you like to stick your foot in it.

01-21-2002 11:54 PM

JenniferMcVicar
IFBB Pro

First, let me say that this is all over what? Someone got their feelings hurt based on the fact that I made a post. It has nothing to do with who feels they are right. I in fact backed what you stated silk kitten. So for you to lash-out and imply that because I am a pro that individuals or brown nosing. It sounds to me like you got you feelings hurt. NO, I will not be that girl. I will not imply anything about someone I do not know.

I do take serious offense to the fact that you felt it necessary to say:
What the fuck and Bullshit!!
What class. Just because someone replied to my post.

I take a great deal of pride in the fact that I am different and will not compromise my morals or looks for a sport. I never once disagreed with you. I was just reinforcing what you stated. I have done a great deal or research and put in a great deal of hard work and dedication in order to get where I am today. You as an individual who pride herself on being a part of this realm should be able to respect that.

Quote by silk kitten:
I guess a woman to you should have a beard and extra bodyparts. Hmmm....is that your ideal woman...then so be it...personally, I don't know too many men, if any other than a faggot that likes that

All I have to ask you Miss kitty is are you directing this toward me. The post started based on the fact that some individuals replied to my post.

01-22-2002 12:41 AM

Silk Kitten
Ms. Florida Fitness

I don't understand why you took my post down and not hers...mine was not a character assassination against her. I assure you that the only thing I disagreed about was the fact that she stated I was hurt... I felt that she deserved more respect than brown nosing and I didn't go any further with my remarks; as I felt that she was attacking me.

Therefore, I would like to resolve any issues between Jennifer and I due to the fact that I have nothing against her, nor do I have reason to. Clearly this has been another problem in communicating over the net. You can't see eye contact nor body language.

Ms. Kitty
(...only in jest Jennifer....I am not a foe to be dealt with towards anyone here.)

01-22-2002 02:40 AM

t-mastiff

Phil and SK
Phil and SK

What did you not understand about APPARENT knowledge? And does your name carry more weight than say mine? Yes of course it does because of what you have accomplished in the sport. Does this make you more knowledgeable NO. But that was not the message in the post. Phil trust me we agree a lot about the not so public side of the sport If you bring your big ass to the Arnold you will find out.

Nor was I attacking SK about her knowledge base. She had made a post making reference to her lack of respect because she was not a pro. Well that is true. A pro holds more clout because they have accomplished a high level in the sport. Now this means fans, the people who fill the boards and auditoriums to see the Pro’s. They will respect what they have to say. Now the only thing our resident Pro Jennifer McVicar did was add credibility to SK’s post. But because others re-posted there thoughts on the subject after Jen posted SK felt the needed to comment on people BROWN NOSING. I call it showing RESPECT and re inforcing the main point here. WOMEN ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY AAS PERIOD. (IE look at my original post about SK’s original post.)

Now SK I am not the one to say weather you know anything about AAS or the sport. But EARN your RESPECT don’t criticize others who support Jennifer And our other Pros that might happen to answer a ? that supports your original post. In my book that is Flattery not an attack on you knowledge.

And please in the future take my posts for what they say not what you assume I mean.

01-22-2002 05:53 AM

JFIta

A good cycle for women:

6mg wisntrol/ed for up to 4weeks
10mg/oxa ed for up to 6 weeks
Proviron 25mg in the morning and 25mg in the afternoon(just the last weeks before a show)
2Ui of HGH ed for 2-3months.
This is used by bodybuilder soft.
The hard use testosterone too and maybe some other.

01-22-2002 06:17 AM

JenniferMcVicar
IFBB Pro

Silk Kitten:
I do agree that communication was an issue. It will always be an issue in communication over the net.

I do not have an issue with you. I do have an issue with the fact that you stated that you where in some way disrespected due to the fact that you are not a Pro. No one disrespected you! Individuals simply agreed with my post. Do tell me what is the harm in that?

I also have an issue with the fact that you stated that individuals where Brown nosing (your words) due to the fact of my title. Title or not I have just as much right as you to post what I wish. A post should always be tackful.

Words to remember: Respect and be Respected! Always be a lady!(Ladies do not use such words as I have seen displayed by you.)

Silk Kitten, we have gotten off on the wrong foot. I truly hope that we can resolve this like adults. I truly love to be able to conversate with other women in the realm, but respect is a must. Both ways!

01-22-2002 06:57 AM

Ry Roid

YIKES!!! I seriously think this post is stupid cause it is like saying the best course for ANY guy is this and that. It is up to the individual so let's not fight. We will always disagree w/ each other cause that is human nature. But, to say that cause someone is a pro they know more well that is just stupid. I happen to know quite a few that will do WHATEVER their trainer have them do and the trainers look like complete dogshit. Lets all have a group hug.hehehe

RY

-Niche

01-22-2002 07:14 AM

Silk Kitten
Ms. Florida Fitness

Okay, so we can agree to disagree about what I meant. Please don't assume that. I do think that Jennifer "backed" what I was saying so, I think I will apologize for the terms I used and my little smilies that were displayed. As they were fun to use; however, in bad taste to those that judged them in the wrong light. I won't be using them anymore...as they aren't very ladylike and I am a lady. Jennifer, I wasn't upset that people posted to what you said...I guess I felt that you deserved more than the usual...I was wrong in the way I presented myself.

Sorry Jennifer if there's any hard feelings. I do hope we can converse in the future on friendlier terms.

t-mastiff...I never posted about "lack of respect"...never...I basically was making reference to my knowledge...that has nothing to do with respect. As for speaking to Phil in the manner you have chose to, I'm sure he will reply to your post. As far as I'm concerned, I hope this has been cleared up. I don't wish to engage in any more verbal volleyball than we have already...

01-22-2002 07:14 AM

Phil Hernon
IFBB PRO

HAHAHAHAHA
SEE WHAT YOU STARTED FORBB!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH RY IS RIGHT, GROUP HUG!!!! HEY RY, GET YOUR AND OFF OF MY ASS!!!!

01-22-2002 08:42 AM

t-mastiff

Thank you Phil

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member