over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good news bad news

I'm on 100 mg/wk from the pharm through script and that puts my total at around 850. 180 a week seems pretty high, if its pharmaceutical grade like I use. If your doctor has done labs and your total test is down under 1000 then I guess that's OK. I'd think no more than 120 mg/ wk would be more like it. You could try going off, it's what I did when I recovered.

I'm doing ok now on the 100mg and I have heart failure where my EF is less than half yours.

When I went through what you have, I was bull headed and didn't adjust my workouts at all. I was ok, but probably not smart. You'll just have to rest longer between sets to get your hr down.

Be careful. If you get your heart into v tach, it could go into v fib and then you'd probably die. I'd keep an eye on your heart rate after finishing a set. Go by how you feel too.
Wow nuts. I have never had symptoms or any issues with rest or heart rate. What should i be on the lookout for? Is HIIT cardio ok ?

Wow nuts. I have never had symptoms or any issues with rest or heart rate. What should i be on the lookout for? Is HIIT cardio ok ?
Its really hard to say because you are a different case. I would ask your doctor what he thinks. He has seen your EKG etc. When I had my cardiomyopathy like that I didnt change a thing except for taking longer rests between sets because I had to. I was getting out of breathe easy. I would not push anything to the absolute max. Nothing crazy like 100 rep sets of squats etc.

Yah, 'fraid to say it, but those "TRT" doses that people take are already past the threshold of toxicity.

And think about the delicate situations where the average person is freaking over a few milligrams of testosterone, such as hair, a guy only has 5mg of Test production a day, and a guy might be scrambling just to block that. Sometimes you have those sorts of delicate situations with androgens.

There are many remedies and outlooks that you could take here. It depends, but you may or may not have to cut your TRT down.

Its really hard to say because you are a different case. I would ask your doctor what he thinks. He has seen your EKG etc. When I had my cardiomyopathy like that I didnt change a thing except for taking longer rests between sets because I had to. I was getting out of breathe easy. I would not push anything to the absolute max. Nothing crazy like 100 rep sets of squats etc.
My primary care doctor was not even concerned, i was more concerned than him lmao. Everything looks good besides the EF%.

i will be booking an echo and an appt with cardiologist soon. As far as workouts go and symptoms i feel totally fine. Never out of breath unless i go hard on the stairs or treadmill.

I'm assuming based on blood work. I've had my CQ10 levels tested through lab work.

As far as the magnesium, you can split the dose up, but there are also some types of magnesium that will make you go to the toilet more than others.
I take Albion magnesium at 400mg in one sitting. This has never effected my bowel movement and likely has had little effect of the consistency of my stool.

My primary care doctor was not even concerned, i was more concerned than him lmao. Everything looks good besides the EF%.

i will be booking an echo and an appt with cardiologist soon. As far as workouts go and symptoms i feel totally fine. Never out of breath unless i go hard on the stairs or treadmill.
^^^hey brother ..did i miss it, or how old are you?

^^^hey brother ..did i miss it, or how old are you?

11 or 12 years of blast cruise with minor breaks in between.
In 2016 when my ejection refraction was 63% i was on lots of juice but also doing lots of cardio...

Now not so much. Laziness plus lockdowns made me unfit af.

11 or 12 years of blast cruise with minor breaks in between.
In 2016 when my ejection refraction was 63% i was on lots of juice but also doing lots of cardio...

Now not so much. Laziness plus lockdowns made me unfit af.

did you keep your blood pressure under control during this time?

No. It was not until 2020 that i really got my bp in check and started using an arb inhibitor.
We need to educate people to measure blood pressure frequently

Other than high bp what causes this decrease in ejection fraction from steroid use? Like if your bp is controlled but you are still blasting can the steroids themselves reduce the EF via another pathway?

Both tests are good. I asked my cardiologist about which was more accurate and he felt like neither was more, they are just different. They should come back within 5% of each other, so you definitely have a problem.

I was in your shoes once and stopped all PEDs for 12 months. My EF climbed from around 36% up to 55% during that time and my heart looked normal. That is my recommendation to you now. Just dont be like me and go back on again. I did and then had my heart attack years later.

If your EF is below 30% they traditionally advise you to get a defibrillator/pacemaker like I have. There is some variability there though and this article discusses it.

You havent mentioned if you are taking anything now or recently. If you are not and have been clean for years then I would be worried. If youre on PEDs, then I believe your heart will probably recover like mine did in that year. It has happened to a lot of guys I think. The trick is to not slowly fall back into the old habits because it will happen again. Its kinda like being an alcoholic IMO.
IMO this is good advice. I would stop all PEDs save possibly for 100 mg/w testosterone or whatever puts you in mid range normal. I probably would try to recover HPTA function first. I went off for 10 years. After the first year it's easy peasy...

I personally wouldn't come off TRT, especially if you've been blasting and cruising for a long time. Having low test levels while trying to recover could be detrimental to your health and, if you feel shitty, you can easily fall into depression with everything else going on. I'd simply use a low dose test to keep levels in normal range, no higher than 800, and if you feel good at 600, then stay there.

My mistake gentlemen my TRT dose is actually .7cc a week. The prescription vial of delatysteral is 200mgs per cc so that works out to 140mgs. I will keep it there or lower it depending on what the cardiologist says when I see him.

Back to my original question, can steroids negatively impact EF% even if blood pressure is controlled for? for all of 2021 and most of 2020 my bp was controlled with 40mgs of telmasartan and it kept it in the 130/80 range steady. Perhaps I need to get that BP even lower?

I heard there are other drugs I can inquire about to help improve my EF% as well...?

In the mean time I just placed a large order of;
Ubiquinol
pycenogenol
d ribose
taurine
d3/k2

Should I add selenium and quercetin?

TRT only would be your best option. And do not take Antiestrogens.

My mistake gentlemen my TRT dose is actually .7cc a week. The prescription vial of delatysteral is 200mgs per cc so that works out to 140mgs. I will keep it there or lower it depending on what the cardiologist says when I see him.

Back to my original question, can steroids negatively impact EF% even if blood pressure is controlled for? for all of 2021 and most of 2020 my bp was controlled with 40mgs of telmasartan and it kept it in the 130/80 range steady. Perhaps I need to get that BP even lower?

I heard there are other drugs I can inquire about to help improve my EF% as well...?

In the mean time I just placed a large order of;
Ubiquinol
pycenogenol
d ribose
taurine
d3/k2

Should I add selenium and quercetin?

I'd also add in curcumin.

Reactions: Bio
Not to downplay anyone's advice because there's a lot of good stuff in here but @warlock touched on just about everything I can immediately think of.

For fish oil, I dont remember who asked, maybe op, but I recommend nordic naturals cod liver oil.

It seems for heart health the absolute best things you can do are eating good fats and limiting processed shit, regular cardio, regular sleep, taking time off to do true trt (dont let your test levels crash), and keeping your blood pressure in the green zone.

Not to downplay anyone's advice because there's a lot of good stuff in here but @warlock touched on just about everything I can immediately think of.

For fish oil, I dont remember who asked, maybe op, but I recommend nordic naturals cod liver oil.

It seems for heart health the absolute best things you can do are eating good fats and limiting processed shit, regular cardio, regular sleep, taking time off to do true trt (dont let your test levels crash), and keeping your blood pressure in the green zone.

Interesting you mentioned Nordic naturals cod liver oil. How is it different from Nordic fish oil? How do they both compare and why do you think cod oil is a better option?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws