over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good news bad news

Great news! 53% is just about normal really. It might go up some more too. You feel good now?
Well the weird thing is, I always felt normal. Even when it was 42%

i need to dig into this deeper, i will post updates as i get them

For anyone who is wondering …
15 grams d ribose
600 mgs ubiquinol
200mgs pycenogenol
5g taurine
5000 iu d3
200mcg k2
Just started life extension curcumin as well

and trt 120mgs of test a week.

Well the weird thing is, I always felt normal. Even when it was 42%

i need to dig into this deeper, i will post updates as i get them
Mine was down to about 35% once and I only felt it as having lower endurance. I thought I was over trained. My heart recovered to about 55% after 1 year of being clean.

Mine was down to about 35% once and I only felt it as having lower endurance. I thought I was over trained. My heart recovered to about 55% after 1 year of being clean.
Oh interesting.

Yeah im going to follow up with all of this for sure with my primary care doc and a cardiologist. Keep me honest. And yes, the hardest thing now will be staying OFF roids. I believe you now lol.

I gave away/threw out my stash. trt only for me now.

Oh interesting.

Yeah im going to follow up with all of this for sure with my primary care doc and a cardiologist. Keep me honest. And yes, the hardest thing now will be staying OFF roids. I believe you now lol.

I gave away/threw out my stash. trt only for me now.
It's not easy staying off. I failed and got back on again, then had my heart attack. It started out as a low dose test cycle and quickly grew from that.

Sorry if this was mentioned, what are your other echo measurements? LVEDD, LVESD, LVmass, etc?

Hello gents. Long story short I decided to get a calcium score done and a nuclear stress test after some bodybuilding friends of mine had heart scares.
This is the procedure where they inject tracer dye into you, run some scans and put you on a treadmill.

the good news is my calcium score came back at 0

the bad news is my “gated wall motion analysis” was globally hypokinetic

stress left ventricle ejection fraction 42%
resting left ventricle ejection fraction 38%

These numbers both scared and surprised me. Last i had a tradtional echo cardiogram about 5-6 years ago my EF was well above 50% but perhaps things degraded since.

the course of action noted by the doctor is to follow up with an echo cardiogram on the ventricle for more analysis.

so question, is an echo cardiogram more accurate? I swore the test i did should have been the be all, end all for tests like this to determine heart function but the doc says to do an echo. Is it possible this test is not 100% accurate with the ejection fraction?

lastly, i have no symptoms of cardiomyopathy and im on a trt dose of test.

comments and questions are welcome. Thanks guys.

Calcium score is not the end of the story because "Heart disease" isn't just atherosclerosis (calcification of arteries/blood vessels), it can be narrowing/stiffening of these same arteries, heart structure changes like stiffness of ventricle/heart chambers, etc.

We have come a long way from the days where a guy would get a CBC and liver function test done and think he was "A, OK" to go after years of AAS abuse. People are smarter now and looking at calcium score, echos, kidney function, average daily blood pressure.

Does anyone have any reliable brands / types of curcumin I can use? I read most curcumin does not absorb well when taken orally.

Type in Curcumin in the search bar. We have some lengthy discussion on here about it in the past.

LV End Diastole is 57mm range is 42-58
LV end Systole is 41mm range is 24-40mm
Right Ventricle A4C view 37mm range 25-41mm
aortic root 38mm range <40mm
ascending aorta 34mm range <38mm
Laft atrium 33mm range <40mm
septal wall 9mm range 6-10mm
posterial wall 11mm range 6-10mm
left atrial volume 26 ml/m2 range <34

conclusions
low normal left and normal right ventricular systolic functions
no hemodynamically significant valvular abnormalities
no wall motion abnormalities
EF 53%

7 weeks before this test i had EF of 38-42 and they said my heart was global hypokensis

Is it possible to make such gains in such short time? I still need to see the doctor to confirm that firs test to make sure there was no errors or mix ups.

update:

Have an appointment booked with cardiologist for follow up. Everything else is as is. I feel good.

The temptation to run some deca and more test is HUGE. Will not lie. Just posting here to keep me honest.

Still running all the same supps that I posted at the start of this thread.

cheers boys.

update:

Have an appointment booked with cardiologist for follow up. Everything else is as is. I feel good.

The temptation to run some deca and more test is HUGE. Will not lie. Just posting here to keep me honest.

cheers boys.

update:

cheers boys.
Don't do it. I once recovered my ejection fraction and then started up slowly with steroids again. 6 years later I had my heart attack.

Good morning fellas. Going strong still with no roids and living as healthy as possible lol. I have a new concern though.

This was the test I had done in the hospital

"myocardial perfusion imaging" they call it. I guess there are so many different names for it but people here call it a calcium score.

It was essentially dye that was injected into me twice. Once during rest and once during intense exercise and then put under the CT scan to develop the images.

My main concern now was that it may have been overkill and I exposed myself to radiation that I probably should not have at my age. I am 31.

Two things;
1. I am trying to figure out how much radiation I was exposed to.
2. I want to learn as much as I can about supplements and diet for cancer reduction.

I am completely paranoid now lmao. Cancer runs on my fathers side of the family unfortunately, colon cancer to be specific.

Good morning fellas. Going strong still with no roids and living as healthy as possible lol. I have a new concern though.

This was the test I had done in the hospital

"myocardial perfusion imaging" they call it. I guess there are so many different names for it but people here call it a calcium score.

It was essentially dye that was injected into me twice. Once during rest and once during intense exercise and then put under the CT scan to develop the images.

My main concern now was that it may have been overkill and I exposed myself to radiation that I probably should not have at my age. I am 31.

Two things;
1. I am trying to figure out how much radiation I was exposed to.
2. I want to learn as much as I can about supplements and diet for cancer reduction.

I am completely paranoid now lmao. Cancer runs on my fathers side of the family unfortunately, colon cancer to be specific.

Hey guys. Finally had my cardiologist appointment over the phone.
Everything is good he says, will be following up with another echo in 3 months.

he did say something interesting though, with regards to the nuclear stress test I did he says it is NOT the best for measuring ejection fraction and it should be taken into context of the patients overall history which is why they recommended a follow up echo.

my calcium score is zero, the function of the heart and all the appropriate sizes are normal, and my echo is good.

now im worried I did that CT scan for nothing and exposed myself to high amounts of radiation at my young age.
Im almost regretting getting the ct scan / calcium score test done now.

the doctor at the hospital said the radiation is about equivalent to a year of living in the city but when I read online I see many different results.

do any of you guys know roughly how much radiation we are exposing ourselves to with calcium score tests ?

I have not proof, but I know with me after my heart attack I definitely felt better after exercising for a few months. After about 1 year of exercise my EF went up from about 20% to 25%. I cant say for certain that it was all due to exercise or even partly due. I just know I feel better while I am exercising and my heart failure symptoms are lessened. There are times I got sick or injured something and went a few weeks without exercise and I would feel like shit by the end. Start exercising and feel better within a few weeks. I know its not all psychological because my blood pressure drops, resting heart rate slows, and EF went up in the beginning. I think if your resting heart rate goes down then that means that your stroke volume has gone up. Stroke volume is directly proportional to ejection fraction. So there is that. When you have cardiomyopathy, your heart rate will go up to compensate for the lower stroke volume/Ejection Fraction.

What is your resting heart rate? When I first got diagnosed with cardiomyopathy, years before my heart attack, my resting heart rate in bed after waking up was around 105 BPM!
The resting heart rate is interesting
Since 18 yrs mine has been 105 or 90s regularly

My docs have never said anything , nurses when I was young questioned it

But no on ever followed up

I thought it just ment I was out of shape

I'm in my 50's now

The resting heart rate is interesting
Since 18 yrs mine has been 105 or 90s regularly

My docs have never said anything , nurses when I was young questioned it

But no on ever followed up

I thought it just ment I was out of shape

I'm in my 50's now
That is high. Anything over 100 is clinically diagnosed as tachycardia.

There are some conditions like that which are congenital I think. I don't know anything about that.

I just know about the pathologies that can cause that. Low ejection fraction is one. Stroke volume is too low so the rate increases to make up the difference.

If you want to know the cause, you should see a good cardiologist and ask them directly about the tachycardia. Another thing, you could have a leaky mitral valve not diagnosed.

That is high. Anything over 100 is clinically diagnosed as tachycardia.

There are some conditions like that which are congenital I think. I don't know anything about that.

I just know about the pathologies that can cause that. Low ejection fraction is one. Stroke volume is too low so the rate increases to make up the difference.

If you want to know the cause, you should see a good cardiologist and ask them directly about the tachycardia. Another thing, you could have a leaky mitral valve not diagnosed.
IMG_20210814_073247_411.jpg yeah this is me all day long basically I should talk to my doctor see if he needs to do some follow-up on that thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20210814_073247_411.jpg
    IMG_20210814_073247_411.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads