over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good reason to stay home

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
during the week and even on most weekends. Meet up with a buddy and his girl at a spot on the river. He talked me into having a drink with him and after 1 I had some more. All of which I knew better. To skip along to the end since the middle part of the night had no drama and just fun. We end up in the "Last Call Bar" in my area. I had a few words with a guy that was being disrepectful wo some woman I was with. Everyone apologized and from what I was thinking everyone went onto being cool. I hear from the bar this guy talking shit to the girls again but it was about beating my ass and I over heard him. I called him out on it and at this point I'm just having fun talking shit to this guy as I wasn't in the frame of mind to be fighting. I just wanted to torment someone. This guy really cranksit up with the shit talking on the way out the door passing by me. The bar tender came over and got between me and the door and I laughed and actually was going to let it die. But one of this guys buddies is into my buddies face and I still let it slide and go out. All up and to the point of where my friend swung and missed and fell on his face. lol But it went from 1-1 to 1- on a few different feet. I came running out the door and scked some dude in the throat and kicked him in the face a few times. One of his friends swung at me from my left side like a cheap shot, but I saw it out of the corner of my eye and just got scratched by his knuckle. Grab him with my left hand ass I stubbled to the right. When I grabbed him his head snapped down towards the ground and at the point my right fist was coming up and catch this fuck in the corner of the eye. Out cold for the 4:30 mins it took the police to get there, layed the snoring! I bounced and talked with the police the next morning, I think all is good as it's been 6 days. There generally pretty quick on cases around here. Keep my fingers crossed. As I heard he had six staples in the back of his head, a concussion, a few stitches in the eyebrow. Saw him 2-3 days later and his face looked like a brite burnt pumpkin, all swollen and shit.
This is a good reason not to go to places as there's always some asshole. It felt good to hit this fucker though as I've been good for so long. That's the kind of shit I used to do for fun when I was younger. Fight for no reason, really stupid. But were better, I mean I'm better now. Keep you cool always

i agree

Im not into putting myself out in public bars the way i use to, its all in good fun but bottom line the "juice isnt worth the squeeze"

|--[\\\]>--------- Well at least you can go to the grocery store in peace! LOL!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws