over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gun Enthusiasts: Picked up two new toys

Both are great guns for their own reasons. New toys are fun to play with!
Enjoy

AWN2004 , the best part about reloading is that you can back off the load some for target shooting , its funny because you can back the velocity down to the same as a 40 S&W shooting the same slug at the same speed from the same gun yet the reduced 10mm with have a longer recoil impulse making it feel like it kicks less , less "snap" anyway its nice make the gun roll in the hand like a 45 rather than pop up quickly like the 40 and 9mm normaly do.

I'll run some full house loads in falling plate matches out of my 2011 and its funny as hell to see the plates go cart wheeling back wen the other guys are barely just knocking them over , granted you cant run the same times but you'll never wonder is you hit the plate right:p

For 10 mill the glock is super compact I wonder how it shoots. I have shot a number of glocks in diffrent cals. and was always impressed with the weapon.

I know this is chambered in 45, but... WOW:eek:
Glock 21 Torture Test - Theprepared.com
They tossed it out of a plane.

I'm on my second barrel , third guide rod and maybe 6th set of springs in my 21 , probably have around 45,000-50,000 rounds through it. None of the above stuff ever failed but i change it to ensure it doesn't

I have been wanting the G29 for quite some time and the Kimber.... well it's certainly worth drooling over. Nice guns!

I just added a wheel gun to my arsenal a couple days ago. I got one hell of a deal on a S&W 460V . I can't wait to take it to the range.

Attachments

• dscn4643.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg
    dscn4643.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 129
Norm , use a set of the little foam ear plugs then put muffs over that and wear glasses , the muzzle blast on that fucker is unbelievable!!

I've shot botht he 460 and the 500 the 460 is a much higher velocity round generating a shit load more blast especialy out of that short barrel

That Kimber is the shit right there. NICE call on both. Not a Glock guy, myself, but not because it isn't a damn-reliable gun.

Curious as to your reasoning behind why you went with these two. Do you carry? I am very particular about what I carry so I am curious.

Skip

Glock 19 Had one since 1987 must've shot 10's of thousand of rounds- some cheap ass reloads too. It never jammed. Their plant is 2 miles from my house in Smyrna. I get it serviced there. Had to change a spring once in 24 years.
-
An edit to my previous post my bad, read wrong

Last edited:
strongrhino:

re-read Skip's reply and you will see that he is saying that while he isn't fond of glocks, it's not because they aren't reliable. He knows they are as does anyone who know the first thing about handguns.

How long have you lived in Smyrna? I graduated from RL Osborne high school back in '82 then left GA back in '85 and haven't gone back since.

Great new firepower there bro. I'm REALLY jealous on that Kimber. Glocks are ugly as fuck but I have carried a 19 for 11 years and wouldn't even consider anything else. Bottomline.... It goes boom EVERYTIME from round one till the magazine is empty! Have fun with the new toys.

BC

It's cool that there are so many guys on this board that like guns. I put another 50 through each one this afternoon. I was kinda all over the place with the Glock in my opinion. The muzzle flash and report from the 10mm is just sick! Even with the smaller frame on the pistol I didn't think the recoil was that bad at all.

It's cool that there are so many guys on this board that like guns. I put another 50 through each one this afternoon. I was kinda all over the place with the Glock in my opinion. The muzzle flash and report from the 10mm is just sick! Even with the smaller frame on the pistol I didn't think the recoil was that bad at all.

LOL... I was wonderin how loud that lil kimber would be in 10mm. I'd hate to be next to you at the range. Great round. I'd love to own one but the ammo is so darn expensive. U got any long guns?
BC

LOL... I was wonderin how loud that lil kimber would be in 10mm. I'd hate to be next to you at the range. Great round. I'd love to own one but the ammo is so darn expensive. U got any long guns?
BC

The Kimber is a .45 and the Glock is a 10mm. The .45 shot great. I've shot the pistol before as a friend of mine owns one. As for rifles, I have a .50 cal muzzleloader that was made by a place called Flintlocks back in the Midwest. I'd like to get something like a .308 but the problem is it's hard for me to get out to a place to have fun with it. If I buy something, I want to use it as frequently as my time and budget allow.

You'll love that Kimber.. And def. can't go wrong with the glock. Don't see too many people with the 10mm

The grip angle on the Glock and the 1911 are WAY differant , I can score expert with any of my guns after i warm up with them , if i run a course with my glock then reach donw and pick up a 1911 i'll shoot low to the point i miss the target at 15yds.
I run my glock better than anything but thats because i've spent so much longer with it but i definatly think that the grip angle plays a big role in whay alot of folks don't like it , it just doens't point well for them.

Introduce the Springfield XD , they basicaly took everything that the glock does great and made it better than corrected its problems.

Introduce the Springfield XD , they basicaly took everything that the glock does great and made it better than corrected its problems.

I have a buddy thats really into guns and he was telling me how much he likes his Springfield. His first one was a 357 revolver and he bougth that XD not long ago I think.

strongrhino:

re-read Skip's reply and you will see that he is saying that while he isn't fond of glocks, it's not because they aren't reliable. He knows they are as does anyone who know the first thing about handguns.

How long have you lived in Smyrna? I graduated from RL Osborne high school back in '82 then left GA back in '85 and haven't gone back since.

You are absolutely correct- my bad And I been in vicinity since 1989. HS was in Miami graduated 1987. Coffees Gym Bro!

strongrhino:

I remember Coffee's, and Cagel's, and Doc's and the huge weight room at the American Fitness Center on South Cobb drive (it was the size of 3 high school gymnasiums put together) . Bill Kazmaier held a few powerlifting seminars at the South Cobb gym when he used to train there.

Yes he did. I was good friends with the owner of Cagles rat infested gym in the square and w/o there. Went to see Kaz- know him well. And Right NOW I train 2 of the Cagle kids at My Gym. One is a senior in Walton HS. Trained his mom and sister. Steve Pharr- who bought Cagles Gym -eventually rented space from me in the late 90's. Small world. That Gym was a rat infested dump with no AC but ya could get a hell of a workout there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131