over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Cisternino

Why does it bother you? We are all frustrated not to train but to have some other guy training in some random gym bother you? Who cares about connecting pro's to their fans. If x pro is a dick and posted something that really annoyed you then you just unfollow them. You are choosing to follow them. Sure I read posts from people on my IG thinking he is a tool but I still follow them for whatever reason so to let it really bother you I don't understand. If it really bothers someone why not do something about it and put all your power into setting up your own gym so you can do the same. Idiots will be idiots so let them do that and don't support them by following them if that's the case.

Here is an extreme example of why it bothers me. Imagine I am a professional chef. I have a bunch of fans (wanna be chefs) who follow me on social media. But, there is a famine and none of them can access any food other than basic canned rations. Meanwhile I am on social media cooking up elaborate dishes with the finest ingredients because I am one of the few people connected to the food industry and I can still get whatever I want. That would be liking rubbing it in their faces.

I would much rather prefer seeing those same pros training in their garage using the same basic shit that 99% of us are stuck with, rather than seeing them using commercial gyms while we are locked out. THAT SAID, If I were them I would use the commercial gym if available to me, I just would not be posting any "inspiring" workout videos of my bad ass training session for my "fans."

Are you insane. Wtf kind of analogy is FOOD to A GYM. Something you MUST have in order to LIVE..

Why not compare it to what it is? Dudes have access to a gym. They go.... You cant. You dont..... The end. Instead you want to drum up the most ignorant fucking analogy possible and compare food, water, shelter to a gym?

Hey Ethiopians, on my next episode ill be creating Duck Confit w/ scalloped potatoes...TUNE IN!!

Holy shit thats impressive.

THAT SAID, If I were them I would use the commercial gym if available to me, I just would not be posting any "inspiring" workout videos of my bad ass training session for my "fans."
I agree. I would use the gym too, but try to hide it so that nobody knows about it. I surely wouldn't be bragging about it, hey look at me! Like others said though, you can just unfollow those fools and not pay any attention to them. People act like that because they crave attention, so don't give them any. Most like any attention they can get, positive or even negative. That's why kids act out in a classroom.

Are you insane. Wtf kind of analogy is FOOD to A GYM. Something you MUST have in order to LIVE..

Why not compare it to what it is? Dudes have access to a gym. They go.... You cant. You dont..... The end. Instead you want to drum up the most ignorant fucking analogy possible and compare food, water, shelter to a gym?

Hey Ethiopians, on my next episode ill be creating Duck Confit w/ scalloped potatoes...TUNE IN!!

You're an idiot man. You're making fun of this guy for being bothered by a pro on the internet posting about gym access, while obviously being disturbed off your rocker at his responses, unable to help yourself by ranting out posts against him. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black :)

Here is an extreme example of why it bothers me. Imagine I am a professional chef. I have a bunch of fans (wanna be chefs) who follow me on social media. But, there is a famine and none of them can access any food other than basic canned rations. Meanwhile I am on social media cooking up elaborate dishes with the finest ingredients because I am one of the few people connected to the food industry and I can still get whatever I want. That would be liking rubbing it in their faces.

I would much rather prefer seeing those same pros training in their garage using the same basic shit that 99% of us are stuck with, rather than seeing them using commercial gyms while we are locked out. THAT SAID, If I were them I would use the commercial gym if available to me, I just would not be posting any "inspiring" workout videos of my bad ass training session for my "fans."

I think those 2 things are every different as we need food to survive. Although I completely agree with you about it being annoying. I am no different and you would think some people would be discreet because it's rude. Although I am not going to get bothered by some guys (pro or not) training in a gym. Well if it was your actual gym it would be even more annoying but I guess it's up to the gym owner who he lets in if anyone at all. I think most of us if we had a gym right now would be getting on with it and not posting videos all over social media. Loads of pro's on IG have access to a gym right now and you can see that but when asked they don't give details just state they are still training hard because they are empathic. There are exceptions and some pros are training hard in very good home gyms and some of them were always against self isolation so I don't think they are being dicks (Sergio Jr is an example).

I am curious what pro's people are pissed at because I have many on IG and I am not bothered by any of them. Someone mentioned someone making fun of guys who don't have gym access? As posted if they are that much of a dick just unfollow them. It's actually funny this thread is titled Guy Cisternino because he is one of the only guys I have ever deleted from IG. He is fine and I am sure would be a good mate but his many rants about being the hardest motherfucking worker/trainer got annoying.

Holy smokes I hit a cyber nerve with this guy. YIKES. Please re-read my response. In my analogy, I never said people were starving. I simply said they could only access "canned basic rations." So, no they are not dying Mr. Chat Room Drama King. The analogy is that they are surviving off the bare minimum (like most of us working out in our garage) while the Chef is posting videos of himself cooking up gourmet meals with the finest ingredients (like a pro posting vids of him still training with high end commercial gym equipment). BTW this is just my opinion, just because you disagree does not make my opinion wrong and it certainly should not elevate your blood pressure to such extremes :cool:

It's actually funny this thread is titled Guy Cisternino because he is one of the only guys I have ever deleted from IG. He is fine and I am sure would be a good mate but his many rants about being the hardest motherfucking worker/trainer got annoying.

True :D

Judges must really love this guy though as he's just not that good IMO. The last show he won I thought he could easily have been placed out of the top 5. He has also gotten worse as a bb the past several years. Maybe the judges think he's "good for the sport", I don't know.

Not even sure what the guy is trying to gay, I conclude he likes drama and attention. I have 100 problems on my mind im more worried about than a "pandemic." My back workout tomorrow is one of them.

True :D

Judges must really love this guy though as he's just not that good IMO. The last show he won I thought he could easily have been placed out of the top 5. He has also gotten worse as a bb the past several years. Maybe the judges think he's "good for the sport", I don't know.

I agree. He shouldn't have won that show at all. It happens in bodybuilding all the time though.

The Rock has repeatedly posted on IG that he will not share his workout videos or even post about them when people are asking because he feels it is poor taste to flaunt he can still do what so many people wish they could just because he is fortunate to have his own gym. A respectable position.

Sounds like all Guy was trying to say albeit in a much more aggressive, typical bodybuilder way.

You're an idiot man. You're making fun of this guy for being bothered by a pro on the internet posting about gym access, while obviously being disturbed off your rocker at his responses, unable to help yourself by ranting out posts against him. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black :)

this has become pure entertainment. and you nailed it, lmao

Explain the difference between what he's doing vs an Amateur going to a gym where he has a hook up. Training, posting on IG "flaunting" it in your face. Are you ok after watching that?

Clearly its entertainment. I keep coming back. You've made multiple posts about it now.

P.S. Going to train right now.

Explain the difference between what he's doing vs an Amateur going to a gym where he has a hook up. Training, posting on IG "flaunting" it in your face. Are you ok after watching that?

Clearly its entertainment. I keep coming back. You've made multiple posts about it now.

P.S. Going to train right now.

it nots about a pro or and amateur or whatever. its about if you do have the hook up thats awesome go fucking train, tear that shit up as all of us would do. now where you quickly become a major douchebag is when you film it and throw it in peoples faces and then are arrogant in your responses to joe public when they criticize . now as you mentioned don't follow them, yes I agree but this will also show up in just a normal scroll of pics on IG that you don't happen to follow. now guys like Flex Lewis whom you pointed out, this is his gym its private its not open to the public pandemic or otherwise. if I had a few extra hundred grand id have one just like it. either way its all good, seriously have a good workout, just don't film it, lol. I look forward to next Friday when I can go to a real gym and get somewhat back to a normal routine but am fearing the extreme soreness as I know I wont ease into it. it all just went off the rails. its on par to stupid fucking celebrities posting from their mansions about how hard the quarantine is and there are everyday working people literally suicidal because they might loose everything because of this virus.

But you agree, there's no difference in what Flex just did?

I'd never film my workouts. Its nothing but cops/FF in there currently.

I'll agree i was a douche and was just looking to be a dick, so i apologize for that.

yea agree if I was in Flex shoes I wouldn't be filming, just a bad look. you would think some of these sponsors would tell these guys to fucking chill with that shit. ah well hopefully this will all be over soon

he has little man syndrome really bad.
i want to like him but when hes always talking about he works really hard. his work ethic is awesome. his genetics arent the best but he works hard.
some of these guys are broken records with no personalities.

honestly some of the classic guys and physic guys are more enjoyable to watch and follow. chris bumsted, regan grimes, they have personalities and are entertaining.

guy, branch act like meatheads 24/7

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127