over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys eating shit and staying lean???

Just imagine how good you could be if ur nutrition was on point... Super freak

it has been......FOR YEARS
probley 10 years OR MORE

it dont mean shit

eating like this has allowed me to be bigger
and look better (at this bf%) than i EVER have before

eating clean has never allowed me to get enough cals.
to get bigger.....could i have "upped the dose??"....i guess
but i didnt.....could i have been a "pep guinie pig??"i could have
but i didnt.....could i have "blasted the slin" and royally fucked my
33in waist???....yea i could have......i took the road i took
and will continue on THAT ROAD.....IF, if was a fifth we'ed all be drunk

:cool:

Last edited:
\

:cool:[/QUOTE]

haha 100 lbs of meat for your birthday gift...can't get any more red neck that that. Funny thing is, I would LOVE this as a birthday gift. Bison (or buffalo as its sold in canada) is absolutely delicious and is a great bodybuilding food...If I could have endless amounts of one food- it would be bison. i would eat bison at every meal if i could.

also,

this thread is quite simple to answer. there are basically 2 answers that will cover 95% of the population:
1.) genetically gifted fast metablosim
2.) HGH (the more pure/pharm grade the better), Tren, T3

HGH helps. Tren is super. T3 allows you to eat OCB all day and never gain....

Here is what I do know, before I used any bodybuilding gear other than whey, creatine and ephedra I was able to eat more than any other time of my life.

I was 260 pounds with a 36 inch waist. I worked outside landscaping, and for 2 meals a day I ate like crap. 5 fried egg sandsiches for breakfast, a half gallon of whole milk and 2 tripple whoppers for lunch. I was in the 6000 calorie range every day after I added in the whey and chicken breast on top of that.

It's all about activity level. If you have energy and you move around all day(not even strenuous activity you will need more kcal to maintain. For me lifting 3 days a week, working outside as a laborer for the state DOT, and cardio 2 times a week made it so I needed 6000 calories a day to not loose weight.

Heck sunday was an entire cheat day for me.

Fast forward to now, after 6 years in a desk doing a job I hated a couple injuries that slowed me down and I need to eat crystal clean and so few callories it makes me sick.

It is 100% about how active you are in your day.

For me, a meal of chicken/rice/almonds and im hungry in an hour. A double quarter pounder with cheese, fries and a shake and im not hungry for 5.
We are exactly alike here. The only thing that cuts off my constant hunger is a trip to McDonalds or Indian buffet, then I'm good for a few hours.

For all of those that "eat like shit"...

Do u compete?

If so, how far out do u actually clean up ur diet?

Im prepping for a show and my diet guy says i look like im 4 weeks out but im actually just over 10 weeks out. Needless to say i need to up my calories for the time being. But i dont want to throw anything off by cheating say 2-3 times per week.

I would love to be able to hit up a sushi buffet or have a big juicy burger and fries, but I'll probably end up adjusting my carbs/fats with what clean foods im already eating.

eating like this has allowed me to be bigger
and look better (at this bf%) than i EVER have before

Even as a super jealous slow metabolism person I agree. To live a semi-normal productive life and contribute to society, I agree.

I tell guys that come to me weighing 150lb 6" and say can never gain anyhting - to eat like this, lots of PB and ice cream and shit - just make sure you get your protein in. If my metabolism was like that- I would eat like that too if I wanted to gain mass.

A lot of this people eating crappy and getting away with it has to do with their responses to insulin. High insulin sensitivity in the muscle and low insulin sensitivity in the fat is going to cause that person to partition more calories towards muscle while leaving little for fat. Having highly insulin resistant fat cells would make it harder for the fat cell to respond to insulin and uptake nutrients.

I think that is at least a major way of how you have people eating crap all the time and yet staying lean.

For the guys that can eat anything, have you ever been on a "diet" or did you just eat less.
I've been reading "The Gabriel Method" where he lost 220 lbs by not dieting. He also gives some interesting reasons why some people gain weight and it had nothing to do with calories, percentages of macro's etc.

This is interesting as there has been a lot of research coming out as pointed out by gary taubes that calories mean very little in weight management.

I couldn't go over 180 lbs until the military stuck us with the experimental anthrax vaccination. Within 6 months I was over 250 and haven't been under 220 in the 2 decades since regardless of what I ate or how many hours I worked out.

For all of those that "eat like shit"...

Do u compete?

If so, how far out do u actually clean up ur diet?

Im prepping for a show and my diet guy says i look like im 4 weeks out but im actually just over 10 weeks out. Needless to say i need to up my calories for the time being. But i dont want to throw anything off by cheating say 2-3 times per week.

I would love to be able to hit up a sushi buffet or have a big juicy burger and fries, but I'll probably end up adjusting my carbs/fats with what clean foods im already eating.

yes i diet, when competing

but in reality, it ends up being (less food) in the end
because the cals are reduced by eating cleaner
as i can only cram so much food.

and i actuallly need frequent cheats everyweek
or i drop weight too fast, from the cal reduction......

i find it harder to keep size and fullness and overall muscle
when dieting, then it is to lose it.........
meaning.......i lose weight too fast and need to slow theprocess
down, and thats done with cheats

Well, just got done doing heavy ass squats...death squats, lol! And post workout couldn't stop eating, still eating....does that count as shitty ass eating:naughty::) Some of us, just call it feeding time :)

Bro I felt the same way Wed night after I trained back. Drank my pwo shake, hour later ate my medley and was still so hungry, so I asked myself "what would Lenny do?". The answer was EAT so I just kept pounding the food! Almond butter, MHP protein puddings, pop tarts :) it was good!

what i ate today...believe it or not

6:30
4 whole eggs
3 small potatoes
half an onion
1 huge TBS of butter
2 packets of apple-cinn. oatmeal
coffee, sugar

10:30
(7-11)
2 glazed dounuts
metrx 51
apple
banana

1:30
half rotisserie chicken (boston mrkt.) no sides
1 lb of mixed fruit
watermelon
pineapple
cantalope
strawberries
blueberries
1 king size reeses nut rageous

6:00
(wendys)
jr. bacon cheese burger (no pickle)
small frosty
4 choc chip cookies

9:30
1/2lb ground bison (thanks DAD)....got 100lbs for Bday
1 can of baked beans
1 good sized sweet potatoe
brown sugar
handful of marshmellows

its 10:30 now and
the ralphs is calling my name.......softly.....but firm:eek:

im 260 and have a 33in waist
and im 5'11"
between 7 and 9%bf
i do hold some water....so....253ish in the am....258ish pm

That's regular sugar in your coffee? Also. What's the brown sugar fir? To flavor your potatoes?

I dont eat like shit but i eat alot and stay pretty lean

so far today ive eaten

10oz steak
12oz grilled chicken
2 apples
2 bananas
rasains
1.5 cups oatmeal
and 2 sushi rolls

still have 5-6 meals left to eat also

For the guys that can eat anything, have you ever been on a "diet" or did you just eat less.
I've been reading "The Gabriel Method" where he lost 220 lbs by not dieting. He also gives some interesting reasons why some people gain weight and it had nothing to do with calories, percentages of macro's etc.

This is interesting as there has been a lot of research coming out as pointed out by gary taubes that calories mean very little in weight management.

I couldn't go over 180 lbs until the military stuck us with the experimental anthrax vaccination. Within 6 months I was over 250 and haven't been under 220 in the 2 decades since regardless of what I ate or how many hours I worked out.

When I diet for a show I click into OCD mode and all the shit food goes away. I could never diet and eat shitty stuff even if I could get away with it, it's gotta be all or nothing for me.

Even leaning out just "eating less" never does shit for me because I need the structure and consistency of a diet. Actually I take that back, sometimes i will lean out for summer a bit by cutting out fast food/soda/junk. Ill do the same thing at about the 16week out mark from a show just to start getting mentally prepared.

haha 100 lbs of meat for your birthday gift...can't get any more red neck that that. Funny thing is, I would LOVE this as a birthday gift. Bison (or buffalo as its sold in canada) is absolutely delicious and is a great bodybuilding food...If I could have endless amounts of one food- it would be bison. i would eat bison at every meal if i could.

also,

this thread is quite simple to answer. there are basically 2 answers that will cover 95% of the population:
1.) genetically gifted fast metablosim
2.) HGH (the more pure/pharm grade the better), Tren, T3[/QUOTE]

number three...Liars some ppl lie to make them seem genetically superior (some really are) some are flat out lying jmo

lying about what though???

what they take???
what they eat???

tbh, I think some people, including pros should lie about the doses they take, there are naive newbies that will emulate what the pros do. they will jump into major high dose cycles and risk injury and their health for nothing.

why should a pro tell anyone what they took to get that size?

I laugh when I see people online whine about other people lying about their dosages. they are haters.

I mean these guys who are "lying" figured out how to get big, probably through trial and error. or they hired a coach or whatever. but the point is they figured it out.

lying about what though???

what they take???
what they eat???

some one some the other some both and some really can eat like that i beleive you your huge an very advanced however i do not beleive only a couple ppl on this thread have a hard time keepin fat off (notice the some really are in my post) i know a guy walks around 4 percent could put fat on if it meant life or death but its rare imo

Last edited:
some one some the other some both and some really can eat like that i beleive you your huge an very advanced however i do not beleive only a couple ppl on this thread have a hard time keepin fat off

thats what tren is for

i have eaten 1 box with 1 1/2lb of 80/20 ground beef hamburger helper today along with super sized french fry, 1/2 large pep and ham/bacon pizza, a choc milkshake, 2 MRP's, and am cooking angel hair pasta with 2lbs ground chuck in it tonight for dinner....but i didn't work today, so i can eat like i want...when i work, it's 2-3 meals a day perhaps

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131