over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hadi Choopan - The Persian Wolf

If you think finaplex vs tren acetate vs parabolan is the reason why one guy is placing higher or winning his pro card compared to the other guy; I got some land to sell you on the moon bro.

Look; at the top level, you either have it or you don't. You'll know VERY early on if you are meant to be doing this, your DNA will act upon it, and you will see it. The 26 drug cocktail with 37.5 minute timed shots might make you look better than the average gear user, but that person will be a joke when he stands next to Dexter Jackson on the stage.

Nasser had the genetics (and the abusive mentality which KILLED him). Dorian had the genetics. Ronnie had the genetics. Jay had the genetics, fucking Phil has the genetics.

We'll agree to disagree. But I am still shocked to hear how people can still think stuff like this.

Why is there so LITTLE emphasis nowadays on training methods and how to train like a demon in the gym?

Why so little emphasis on RECOVERY from training, how much sleep is necessary, are naps needed, How healthy am I, How long can I do this??

Why so little emphasis on diet, and the constant physiological changes your body goes through with various foods, and how certain diets are suited more to certain people???

Everything is; "steroid this, Growth Hormone that, Insulin this, IGF that, btw Myostatin inhibitors is the new shit bro!!"

:mad::banghead:

I guess that's my rant for the week, I need a fan for this heat and a cheat meal :eek:

they all had genes ,and abused a lot with gear - maybe not all of them bu Nasser was well known, Tom Prince, Kovac, Jean pierre fux and others , not saying it cus 2 of them are deceased and one has issues with kidney, some pros on other forums were saying that....nasser was saying it about Kovak. And i do believe that nowadays even with the genes u will reach plateau long before you become 330 off season.at one point it becomes not how you train but how you eat and creating anabolic state in your body and that s a fact...
Myostatin blockers do have the potential to be the new shit, but not the Chinese crap, that proteins stuffs very complicated molecule...ask the guy with the extensive chem background. If he tells you otherwise , he doent know much....You can contact some legit pharmacy lab or chemical lab overseas and see what they gonna tell u, if u ask them to synthesize follistatin and see what they gonna tell you.( well potentionally some dirtbags might promise they can do it and take ur money, but there are professionals who will tell you the truth).

I did, and it makes sense if you check the stuff posted by Kaladryn.

If any of the processes by the lab are done incorrectly, the proteins can become denatured and lose their shape. Heat is an easy way to denature proteins (an egg being cooked, for instance, is an example of a protein becoming denatured and losing its shape).

It would also make no sense for them to give you a exact copy-cat product that didn't work, simply because they would have had to spend the same amount of money to synthesize the right product and then destroy it for no good reason.

I did, and it makes sense if you check the stuff posted by Kaladryn.

If any of the processes by the lab are done incorrectly, the proteins can become denatured and lose their shape. Heat is an easy way to denature proteins (an egg being cooked, for instance, is an example of a protein becoming denatured and losing its shape).

It would also make no sense for them to give you a exact copy-cat product that didn't work, simply because they would have had to spend the same amount of money to synthesize the right product and then destroy it for no good reason.

dude i know what denaturation means, Ive had at least that much biology in college...those not only react to heat but are very fragile molecules ...even a chinese UG lab made something that has some purity , by the time it goes through shipping, it will =0% purity! Not even a single experienced bber reported any affects from the cheap myostatin blockers, sold by the UG "research labs"

dude i know what denaturation means, Ive had at least that much biology in college...those not only react to heat but are very fragile molecules ...even a chinese UG lab made something that has some purity , by the time it goes through shipping, it will =0% purity! Not even a single experienced bber reported any affects from the cheap myostatin blockers, sold by the UG "research labs"

?

I was referring back to his post (a continuance of our discussion), which I quoted. It had nothing to do with myostatin blockers.

we can but it s 2-3 times more expensive than any UG lab and probably 20 times more expensive than homemade stuff.The average gym rat is buying mostly UG stuff, many competitors too, from what I see, and some UG is real good quality. I have good effects from Chinese raws - for example 100mg of dbal give me the lower back pump and all, but there are other factors that proved to me that pharmacy lab stuff is higher quality - stronger side effects from lower doses. and i know that there will tons of ppl who l say that they have great results from their UG source from low doses, but some ppl just respond very well to certain chemicals, some dont - i dont

U cant be any more wrong about that....it s nothing to do with properly dosed when it comes to pharmacology ...delivery in the bloodstream, connecting with receptors, absorption etc, .....Nasser was the first one who i heard to talk about that, I m simply sharing my experience with UG stuff, homemade and pharm grade. a good example is the fina/component th and Chinese raw tren or UG tren. anybody who s done the fina or component will tell u the difference...

What you are missing is that every single pro relies on chinese raws for the most, whether they are at Oxygen, Iran or the US. Only a select few products are pharma and this is the case everywhere.

Regarding the Fina, back in the day Craig Titus said Fina was no real tren, it was shit and the only real tren was Para and anyone who said Fina worked was imagining it, they were only feeling the testosterone they were on. This was completely wrong of course, Fina is pharma.

The Middle Easterners may have easier access to pharma growth and a few may have an easier time financing it. That's it.

A former member here from the UAE said they had pharma test and the rest was UG mainly via Thailand.

I know someone who's prepped at Oxygen. No secret, just nicer catering to the bodybuilders every need.

As far as Chinese Growth goes, when Jintropin was around everyone was on it, even freaking Sylvester Stallone. It was very much legit, so much so that the US government got involved to shut it down. Now it's underground so quality assurance is less, but the Chinese certainly had the capability to produce quality.

Last edited:
What you are missing is that every single pro relies on chinese raws for the most, whether they are at Oxygen, Iran or the US. Only a select few products are pharma and this is the case everywhere.

Regarding the Fina, back in the day Craig Titus said Fina was no real tren, it was shit and the only real tren was Para and anyone who said Fina worked was imagining it, they were only feeling the testosterone they were on. This was completely wrong of course, Fina is pharma.

The Middle Easterners may have easier access to pharma growth and a few may have an easier time financing it. That's it.

A former member here from the UAE said they had pharma test and the rest was UG mainly via Thailand.

I know someone who's prepped at Oxygen. No secret, just nicer catering to the bodybuilders every need.

As far as Chinese Growth goes, when Jintropin was around everyone was on it, even freaking Sylvester Stallone. It was very much legit, so much so that the US government got involved to shut it down. Now it's underground so quality assurance is less, but the Chinese certainly had the capability to produce quality.

This is true. I am Iranian, live in Canada but have travelled there a few times. They have easy access to Pharma Test E and GH. You can pretty much walk into a pharmacy and buy them. There is also Pharma Nolva, Clomid, HCG, etc. But all the other AAS (tren, eq, test p, winstrol, etc) are UGL from random ugls all over the world. The only real difference is that the Pharma GH in Iran goes for around $150 for 30IU norditropin. Cheaper than here, sure...but they are still paying around $5 per IU.

In the States it's easy to source pharma AI and Testosterone for reasonable prices. Even Serostim I've seen for around $5-6IU. In Iran there is just easier access to pharma gh, and realistically the price is in the same general range. Not like they're paying $2 per IU for pharma.

Last edited:

says who? Europeans use Balkan mostly(not UG) and bunch of other stuff from pharmacies, Gh from pharm too...that I can tell u first hand...as far as "every single pro" especially in the US - not so sure about that....

says who? Europeans use Balkan mostly(not UG) and bunch of other stuff from pharmacies, Gh from pharm too...that I can tell u first hand...as far as "every single pro" especially in the US - not so sure about that....

I'm in northern europe. I've heard Balkan mentioned exactly once in the past few years when a batch came in, but don't know anyone who actually used it. Most use domestic brews, including pros. I use Aburaihan test now incidentally. Galenika and Cido are popular pharma tests.

Everyone uses China raws, fact. The tren is all China. Even the US wellness and HRT clinics that prescribe compounded hormones (other than test) use UG China raws.

Americans I would say have better access to steroids than Euros, way better. Here you can barely get HRT and we can't order domestically sold p.e.ptides openly like you can. That's why I still haven't messed with ghrp:s for example, can't get it easily.

Last edited:
I'm in northern europe. I've heard Balkan mentioned exactly once in the past few years when a batch came in, but don't know anyone who actually used it. Most use domestic brews, including pros. I use Aburaihan test now incidentally. Galenika and Cido are popular pharma tests.

Everyone uses China raws, fact. The tren is all China. Even the US wellness and HRT clinics that prescribe compounded hormones (other than test) use UG China raws.

Americans I would say have better access to steroids than Euros, way better. Here you can barely get HRT and we can't order domestically sold p.e.ptides openly like you can. That's why I still haven't messed with ghrp:s for example, can't get it easily.

Well when i go to Western europe I carry my own gear but when i m in eastern and southern i buy everything from there, and Balkan plus the rest of the pharma stuff is the most popular, although Balkan sells their med in pharmacies only in Moldova, Russia and maybe Belarus, and I dont even know if they sell their steroids or just regular meds...Regardless - I stopped using UG made stuff 10 years ago , maybe the quality back than was a lot shittier ..the market was full of stuff made in US in somebody's basement. ever since I either shop personally in Easter Europe or brew from chinese raws. But as far as US "aging clinics" selling stuff made from UG chinese GH - if that s true they ll get in a shit load of legal trouble and lawsuits. I ve never been to one but as far as I know they just give you the RX and u buy from pharmacy and no american pharmcy would carry UG stuff.

Also i m sure that even the cheapest blue tops are probably high purity - when they get out of the lab, but poor equipment, no vacuum sealed,and non professional practices, and other stuff can literally turn it into 0% purity by the time it reaches US

Last edited:
But as far as US "aging clinics" selling stuff made from UG chinese GH - if that s true they ll get in a shit load of legal trouble and lawsuits. I ve never been to one but as far as I know they just give you the RX and u buy from pharmacy and no american pharmcy would carry UG stuff.

It's not the "serious" clinics but there's been a bunch of outfits in the news that have been less than serious. Some have "prescribed" stuff like tren and dbol so you know it isn't legal. I even remember one news item about a clinic with a pound of gh powder in a jar in the fridge, no doubt Chinese :D Ronnie Coleman along with a number of other pros were clients of one clinic that got shut down.

This was in 2007

Winner of Arnold Classic, Victor Martinez and eight-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman linked to recent pharmacy steroid raids

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger personally congratulated the massive, chiseled winner of his signature Arnold Classic bodybuilding competition in Ohio on Saturday and stood by as Victor Martinez was presented with a $130,000 first-place check, a spectacular trophy, a luxury Swiss watch and an "Arnold Classic" jacket.

Just days before, the name of the 34-year-old "Dominican Dominator" -- who was caught selling steroids to a New York City undercover police officer in 2004 -- appeared in published reports in New York about a major multistate investigation of steroid use related to the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative.

Both Martinez and eight-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman -- described as a former client of Victor Conte's BALCO lab in Burlingame -- "were among the many clients in an ongoing multistate investigation that led to the raids on several pharmacies" in Florida recently, though they are not targets of the investigation focusing on major distributors, the New York Daily News reported.

Last edited:
Fuuuuuck yesss

Persian wolf is engulfing the walsh Dragon.

Hadi can pull this off and topple Lewis.

God willing if given a fair judging.

go hadi go!!!

King done a good job too. well done king.

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**
2b20bed491aa3763a192a6701542a55b.jpg
**broken link removed**
daa7ed720f7c97f04070b92f5f9cc40a.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

he looked good. I was at AM Olympia when he won at Moscow. Was also sat immediately behind Sandy so like I could touch the stage it was so close - and despite his front pose beating flex, the IG photos are not reflecting of the actual stage look... Flex won, a little flat in the chest but overall the winner, Hadi looked excellent though , had what looked like a strain or mild hernia protruding in right hand ab int he finals (which is absent from the IG "judges") but still flex is more complete... Jose was shredded too, and the Turkish guy awesome too...little small - my bet would be for him (if he can make) to switch to classic BB where he could be a Mr O.....

I noticed DJ does a lot of tribute posts to Baito, which made me think it's almost like he has bad conscience over what happened. Of course I don't know what he's thinking. I haven't seen any really good theories on how Baito's condition could be related to something DJ "made" him do. What have you heard, what specifically are they blaming the vasculitis on? Any specific compound?

Flex turned off comments on his last IG post. From what I heard the Iranian fans went nuts, not just on IG either.
I have not heard anything other then what my friend said to me and he gets the real inside news from back home bbing community.

All Iranians know is this ...

Baito was doing just fine, bbing for decades no problem and he start working with DJ and he got this "mysterious disease" which no one had really heard of. Its not common and neither seen in a large scale around us and it wiped Baito in no time as it was not curable.

It happened on DJ's watch and not while he was working with Iranian coaches.

They believe in their minds DJ's protocols killed their beloved national hero and he can never step foot in Iran cos of that. DJ knows that.

They dont like foreign coaches anymore, very apprehensive of them. Lots of resentment, don't trust them. They like to do their own thing and as we have seen its not like they don't know shit!

Heavyweight class winner at Arnold amateur just happened this weekend.

Beat two of the top British UKBFF guys prepped by Jordan peters for this show.

He had his own Iranian coach and Iranian team.**broken link removed**

Well, let's see...

- Testosterone
- Nandrolone
- Methenolone
- Mesterolone
- Oxymetholone
- Growth Hormone
- Mecasermin
- Mecasermin Rinfabate
- Every type of insulin

Well, perhaps stanozolol and oxandrolone as well. Not sure...

Heck, I can get all of the above pharmacy grade in Brazil. Just need the money and contacts. Do you really think they can't get these in the Middle East? Or would you call this list "a select few"?

China can produce anything and everything of any quality you're willing to pay for. Real Jintropin from the pharmacy that was used in hospitals was high quality, pharmacy grade growth hormone.

Alright, this is a list from an Euro source... Copy and paste, I just removed the prices.

ORALS:

Anastrozole:
Arimidex (Anastrozole 1mg, 28 Tablets, AstraZeneca)

Exemestane:
Aromasin (Exemestane 25mg, 30 Tablets, Pfizer)

Letrozole:
Femera (Letrozole 2,5mg, 30 Tablets, Novatis)

Cabergoline:
Dostinex (Cabergoline 0,5mg, 8 Tablets, Pfizer)
Cabaser (Cabergoline 1mg, 20 Tablets, Pfizer )
Cabaser (Cabergoline 2mg, 20 Tablets, Pfizer )

Methandienone:
Anabol (Methandienone 5mg,1000 Tablets,British Dispensary)
Anabol 10 (Methandienone 10mg,500 Tablets,British Dispensary)
Danabol DS (Methandienone 10mg, 500 Tablets,March Pharmaceutical )

Oxymetholone:
Androlic (Oxymetholone 50mg, 100 Tablets, British Dispensary)
Anapolon (Oxymetholone 50mg, 20 Tablets, Abdi Ibrahim)
Oxymetholone 50 (Oxymetholone 50mg, 50 Tablets, Iran Hormone)

Oxandrolone:
Bonavar ( Oxandrolone 2,5mg, 50 Tablets, Body Research)
Anavar ( Oxandrolone 10mg, 50 Tablets, GB Standard)

Clenbuterol:
Clenbuterlene (Clenbuterol 20mcg, 200 Tablets, Munster Lab)
Clenbu (Clenbuterol 40mcg, 100 Tablets, GB Lab)
Clenbuterol (Clenbuterol 20mcg, 50 Tablets, SoPharma)

Liothyronine Sodium(T3):

Tiromel (Liothyronine Sodium 25mcg, 100 Tablets, Abdi İbrahim)

Levothyroxin Sodium (T4)
:
Euthyrox (Levothyroxin sodium, 200mcg, 50 Tablets, Merck)

T3/T4 Mix
:
Bitiron (T3 and T4 Mix (50mcg/12.5mcg) 100 Tablets,Abdi Ibrahim

Salbutamol:

Ventolin (Salbutamol 4mg , 100 Tablets,GlaxoSmithKline )

Mesterolone:

Proviron (Mesterolone 25mg, 20 Tablets, Bayer-Schering)

Stanozolol:
Azolol (Stanozolol 5mg, 400 Tablets, British Dispensary)
Stanol (Stanozolol 5mg, 200 Tablets, March Pharmaceutical )

Clomiphene Citrate:
Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate 50mg, 30 Tablets, Aventis Pharma) 

Ovinum (Clomiphene Citrate 50mg,10 Tablets, Biolab Ltd)

Testosterone Undeconoate:
Andriol (60 Capsules per Box, 40mg each, Organon )
Testos (60 Capsules per Box, 40mg each, NanoMed)

Tamoxifen:

Nolvadex-D 20mg (Anti-estrogen, 30 Tablets, AstraZeneca)

Subutramine:

Reduce 15 (15mg, 100 capsules, Ordain)

Finasteride:

Friride (Finasteride 5mg, 30 Tablets, Siam Bheasach Co.,Ltd)
Proscar (Finasteride 5mg, 28 Tablets, Merck)

INJECTS

Methenolone :
Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate 100mg, 1 Amp, Bayer-Schering)

B12:
Genavit (B1-100mg+B6-50mg+B12-1000mcg, 10 amps, GDH)

Stanozolol :
Winstrol Depot (Stanozolol 50mg 3 Amps, Desma ) 

Stanon (Stanozolol 50mg, 10 amps, GB Standard Co.)
Stanon (Stanozolol 50mg, 10ml vial, GB Standard Co.)

Testosterone Propionate :
Testolic (Testosterone Propionate 1000mg, 10 amps,T.P. Drug)

Testosterone Cypionate :
Cypionax (Testosterone Cypionate 2000mg, 10 amps, T.P. Drug)

Testosterone Enanthate :
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg (Testosterone Enanthate 5000mg, 20 amps, Rotexmedica )
Testoviron Depot (Testosterone Enanthate 5000mg, 20amps, Bayer Schering, GERMANY) 

Testoviron Depot (Testosterone Enanthate 250mg, 1amp, Bayer Schering, PAKISTAN)
Testosterone Enanthate (Testosterone Enanthate 250mg, 10amps, Aburaihan- Iran)

Testosterone Compound:

Sustanon 250 (OBS, Pakistan) (Testosterone Compound 250mg,1 amp, Organon)
Sustanon 250 (Aspen ,Holland) (Testosterone Compound 250mg, Organon)

Nandrolone Decanoate :
Deca-Durabolin 100 (OBS, Pakistan) (Nandrolone Decanoate 100mg per amp, 1 amp, Organon )

Erythropoietin :

Eprex (Erythropoietin 12000 iu, Janssen-Cilag)
Eprex (Erythropoietin 18000 iu, Janssen-Cilag) 

Eprex (Erythropoietin 24000 iu, Janssen-Cilag)

HCG:
Pregnyl (Human chorionic gonadotropin,Schering Plough, 5000 iu)

HMG:
Menogon human menopaGloball gonadotropin, Ferring , 75 iu 5 Amps)

Ephedrine HCl:

Ephedrine (50mg , 1 Amp,Osel)

Human Growth Hormone:

Genotropin (191AA Human Growth Hormone 16 iu, 1vial, Pfizer)
Genotropin (191AA Human Growth Hormone 36 iu 12mg, 1vial Pfizer)
Humatrope (191AA Human Growth Hormone 18 iu, Cartridge 6mg, Eli Lilly)
Humatrope (191AA Human Growth Hormone 36 iu, Cartridge 12mg, Eli Lilly)
Humatrope (191AA Human Growth Hormone 72 iu, Cartridge 24mg, Eli Lilly)
Norditropin Simplex (191AA Human Growth Hormone 15 iu,5mg, Novo Nordisk)
Norditropin Simplex (191AA Human Growth Hormone 30 iu,10mg, Novo Nordisk)
Norditropin Simplex (191AA Human Growth Hormone 45 iu,15mg, Novo Nordisk)
Saizen Click Easy (191AA Human Growth Hormone 24 iu, 8mg, Merck Serono)
Omnitrope (191AA Human Growth Hormone 15 iu, 5mg, Sandoz)
Omnitrope (191AA Human Growth Hormone 30 iu, 10mg, Sandoz)

Insulin:
Humulin R 100 iu flk (Lilly)
Novomix 30 Flexpen 5x3ml ( Novo nordisk)
Novorapid 100iu 10ml flk (Novo Nordisk)
Lantus Solostar pens/pack (Sanofi Aventis) 100 IU /ml (3ml) 5x3ml
Humalog 100 IU 10 ml FLK (Eli Lilly)

And folks wanna believe everyone uses UG gear, even guys at Oxygen? A bit naive...

Well, let's see...

- Testosterone
- Nandrolone
- Methenolone
- Mesterolone
- Oxymetholone
- Growth Hormone
- Mecasermin
- Mecasermin Rinfabate
- Every type of insulin

Well, perhaps stanozolol and oxandrolone as well. Not sure...

Heck, I can get all of the above pharmacy grade in Brazil. Just need the money and contacts. Do you really think they can't get these in the Middle East? Or would you call this list "a select few"?

Yes I would call that a select few. Are you saying pros are satisfied with that selection and don't use anything else? No tren, no mast, no EQ, no NPP, no dbol etc? What mg per ml is the nandrolone btw? There are some human grade nandrolones that are 25 or 50mg, too low to bother with.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear