advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone lowered test dose from 20mg to 10mg per day?

Also, may I ask how your physique is looking being fully off?

Honestly, not very well. The muscles went down because no PCT and my natural test is very low. I was frightened of HTC 60 and I quit everything too fast.... terrible period, fatigue, bad life :(

But now I take 15 days pharma GH 3iu / day and 4 days test e 10mg / day and I feel much better this day. I even had an erection this morning :D ....I pray that HTC stays down.

Last edited:
Honestly, not very well. The muscles went down because no PCT and my natural test is very low. I was frightened of HTC 60 and I quit everything too fast.... terrible period, fatigue, bad life :(

But now I take 15 days pharma GH 3iu / day and 4 days test e 10mg / day and I feel much better this day. I even had an erection this morning :D ....I pray that HTC stays down.

Ouch. I'm definitely not coming off especially after that. Glad things are getting back on track for you now.

I've decided on 30mg EOD for an average of 105mg per week.

My test vials are 200mg per ml so I would have to inject such a small amount of volume to get 10mg per day, which would be a little annoying.

remember that the bigger the injection dose the higher your levels will spike above supra physiological levels thus creating some of the high levels of things you can see when bloodwork is done

the absolute safest way to go is actually every day injections because you're keeping levels as stable and low as possible if that makes sense

Guys getting 100mg at once during their 1x a week shot are actually spiking their levels pretty high for 2-3 days

I've never had any issues with my hematocrit and hemoglobin.....thank God. I can't believe you guys have the patience to shoot every day or EOD....I'm just to lazy

for the past few years i have lowered the dose down to around 100mgs for at least half the year or so. i dont usually stress on how often i inject, that said the times i wait up to a week for an admin MIGHT be once a year. lol

i just dont feel right if im not pinning something. lol
i usually slack off with gym and diet during this time to some degree.

in general i have wanted to downsize as i get older for health reasons though i dont think you have anything to worry about in terms of loosing much size on lower trt dose.

really your goal should be to be as big and lean as possible on the lowest dose possible, that way when you want to up it to say 200mgs, you actually get something out of it. its a good theory that is hard mentally but also very doable.

the last time i had blood work done doing this i waited 4-5 days post admin and total t was just under 400. i was using short acting test too.

i understand the dose thing as its a bridge i have crossed several times, like mentally for various reasons. at many other times in my life i would have thought "bullshit" on such low dose ideas and in all honesty im actually shocked at half the stuff i say dose wise now as there were times i was well at the other end of the spectrum. but if you have put the time in and understand diet and training and actually apply that in day to day life. doing this with dose is probably the best choice.

these arent my ideas, just my experience as i have tried to learn from the much more successful guys even if at times i didnt neccesarily believe or agree with them. lol

drop the dose bro.
you will be better off for it.
:lightbulb:

I have found 1/2cc (100-125mg depending on if it is 200mg or 250mg test cyp) once a week on Sunday works best for me. Simple, effective, and convenient for my schedule. Added 100mg mast enan to that dosed once weekly as well and definately seeing benefits from adding the mast.

I stopped all AAS for 9 months due to critically high hemoglobin. I too lost most of my muscle and felt achy everywhere, put on a lot of fat in the sides of the lower back, etc.
I just started HRT yesterday.
My aches and pains are already much better.
I didn’t sleep much because i can tell my adrenaline is way up.
I kept waking up every hour to drink water. I couldn’t get enough water.
My heart is beating harder and faster.
I feel more alive but snap quickly at idiots.
My blood pressure is way up so I started my strict diet today.
Time to get back to looking good. 👍
My HRT is self prescribed, 15mg test prop, 15mg test phenylprop, 15mg nandrolone phenylprop, EOD injects subcutaneous.

Ouch. I'm definitely not coming off especially after that. Glad things are getting back on track for you now.

Guys have bullshitted quite a lot on here about coming fully off over the years. They act like they can maintain their physique on nothing for years. It's nonsense. I see these days people are more honest about this stuff but there are still a few who lie on social media. I think for some of them they consider TRT (probably a high dose from a clinic in the US) coming off everything. Well they don't consider it as they know it's not but that's how they word things when talking/posting about it. Many also consider loading themselves up with PCT drugs and HCG for 1-2 months as coming fully off.

It's very easy to maintain even a big physique on approx 200mg test per week. The same for 140mg or even 70mg... it's very possible. Although I don't think 70mg will suit everyone and some have even come back with low levels at that dose. Sure dosing it daily is improving the efficiency and it can make a huge difference in results and minimizing potential side effects. However at the end of the day 70mg is still 70mg and some simply need more for optimal levels of total/free testosterone. I personally cruise on 150mg test e/c per week or if I can be bothered 20mg test p ed.

It's night and day when you come off everything though. Sometimes I don't feel too bad but I don't stay off that long. Everytime though my joints will feel horrible and my energy levels will be low. Last time I done it I thought to myself still train just as hard and I drove my body into the ground. Sure you can maintain weight on nothing but it won't look the same. Obviously it's not like a freak of 5ft 8 250 pounds super lean is not still going to look great after 6 months off nothing if diet and training or on point. But that on look is due to simply being on and with zero test you will soften up and just not have the same look and definitely not the same mentality.

You know all of that though and it's not like you would ever come off TRT so you are gtg. I honestly don't think coming down to 70mg per week will change your blood work that much. But give it ago as you only know if you try. See for yourself and you don't have anything to lose. Well maybe a few pounds but I am sure that would be the max and you would have it back within a few weeks of having normal-high testosterone levels.

remember that the bigger the injection dose the higher your levels will spike above supra physiological levels thus creating some of the high levels of things you can see when bloodwork is done

the absolute safest way to go is actually every day injections because you're keeping levels as stable and low as possible if that makes sense

Guys getting 100mg at once during their 1x a week shot are actually spiking their levels pretty high for 2-3 days

I want you to be wrong but I think you might be right.

Here we are discussing whether EOD cypionate injections are not frequent enough. Who woulda thought this years ago?

I've never had any issues with my hematocrit and hemoglobin.....thank God. I can't believe you guys have the patience to shoot every day or EOD....I'm just to lazy

Super easy. Load 1ml into an insulin syringe and take a tiny bit each morning. It takes 5x longer to take a piss.

Guys have bullshitted quite a lot on here about coming fully off over the years. They act like they can maintain their physique on nothing for years. It's nonsense. I see these days people are more honest about this stuff but there are still a few who lie on social media. I think for some of them they consider TRT (probably a high dose from a clinic in the US) coming off everything. Well they don't consider it as they know it's not but that's how they word things when talking/posting about it. Many also consider loading themselves up with PCT drugs and HCG for 1-2 months as coming fully off.

It's very easy to maintain even a big physique on approx 200mg test per week. The same for 140mg or even 70mg... it's very possible. Although I don't think 70mg will suit everyone and some have even come back with low levels at that dose. Sure dosing it daily is improving the efficiency and it can make a huge difference in results and minimizing potential side effects. However at the end of the day 70mg is still 70mg and some simply need more for optimal levels of total/free testosterone. I personally cruise on 150mg test e/c per week or if I can be bothered 20mg test p ed.

It's night and day when you come off everything though. Sometimes I don't feel too bad but I don't stay off that long. Everytime though my joints will feel horrible and my energy levels will be low. Last time I done it I thought to myself still train just as hard and I drove my body into the ground. Sure you can maintain weight on nothing but it won't look the same. Obviously it's not like a freak of 5ft 8 250 pounds super lean is not still going to look great after 6 months off nothing if diet and training or on point. But that on look is due to simply being on and with zero test you will soften up and just not have the same look and definitely not the same mentality.

You know all of that though and it's not like you would ever come off TRT so you are gtg. I honestly don't think coming down to 70mg per week will change your blood work that much. But give it ago as you only know if you try. See for yourself and you don't have anything to lose. Well maybe a few pounds but I am sure that would be the max and you would have it back within a few weeks of having normal-high testosterone levels.

Great post bro. Couldn't agree more with everything you said. You're right that I won't ever come fully off. The only way I would is if it were guaranteed to fix my problem permanently if I came off for like a month (highly unlikely).

PS I'll let you know my travel schedule for late May-late June in Europe in case you aren't too far away and not busy.

One question. I am considering adding 25mg proviron. Does proviron also increase HTC?

I want you to be wrong but I think you might be right.

Here we are discussing whether EOD cypionate injections are not frequent enough. Who woulda thought this years ago?

Super easy. Load 1ml into an insulin syringe and take a tiny bit each morning. It takes 5x longer to take a piss.

Just wondering, I’m guessing you use the same insulin syringe and needle the entire week?

Just wondering, I’m guessing you use the same insulin syringe and needle the entire week?

Sure do. It's no issue at all. I dispose the insulin syringe after up to 10 shots with it.

Awesome thank you. I have been waisting a ton of insulin syringes!!!

Just letting you know normal people don't do this. Nothuman has to save as much money as possible for all the travelling he does and paying pretty girls to sleep with him.

If I go lower than 100mg I’m going straight into depression it feels like HAHAHA

I got to stick to where I am or my mind shuts off and I feel like I’m 90 years old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stopped all AAS for 9 months due to critically high hemoglobin. I too lost most of my muscle and felt achy everywhere, put on a lot of fat in the sides of the lower back, etc.
Time to get back to looking good. 👍
My HRT is self prescribed, 15mg test prop, 15mg test phenylprop, 15mg nandrolone phenylprop, EOD injects subcutaneous.

JJ you started HRT yesterday and all of that happened last night and today?

Time to get back to looking good. ��

Yes, the same problems without TST. After returning to TRT a bit similar but heart and pressure normal. It can be seen that testosterone is a very important hormone. My natural level was 100 two months after stopping the cycle.
Yes, Time to get back to looking good. ��

Last edited:
I found a study, proviron is okey. And interesting about Nebido and hematocrit and health. Maybe the best choice for TRT. There is no problem in Europe.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4732450/

there are a few things that show tu being an interesting option for trt particularly for lower dht and est.:lightbulb:

also.. super yukky to reuse pins. just because you CAN do something doesnt make it a good idea.

the other day i was pinning and thought about a post on here talkign about an infection... one simple thing that is stupid that could increase chance of infection that i think a lot of juice heads do that is not so common with medical professionals... holding the cap for the pin in your teeth!

this is common, even i have done plenty of times. but! the caps are not always seeled and teeth and mouth have a lot of bacteria. breahting on or getting some saliva onto the pin could be a way that you inadvertenly open yourself to more infection risk...

just something to think about.:lightbulb:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity