over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

here to stay from anabolex

mrjacked

FOUNDING Member
Registered
i used to be here and bolex but this will be my new home to much aas bashers over there,how can there be anabolic bashers at a place called anbolex?

lol, sorry my board offends you. I try, I really do. But if you notice, I happen to be here just as much, so welcome to ProM.

true,guys like big A keep this board a top notch place to be........he wouldnt stand for that junk,hell i seen a kkm get the boot

Gavin,you have always helped a ton over there always being a big help come contest time. there just seems to be to many kids that slip though the cracks

Gavin,
You are one of the most straight up fellas on the net. Very respectable and you know what you are talking about. You are a welcome asset to ProM from many of us. Maybe it's time some of us ProM fellas head over to bolex to clean house and bring it back to what you founded it for. Your call. I do know there are alot of assholes over there, as they came to Alinboard and I banned them as soon as they stepped out of line. Either way, we're on your side man, no need for apologies.

Thanks guys. Honestly I would love to have the board as hardcore as this one, without all the drama but it has melded over the years. All of you are welcome to come over anytime to clean house, I certainly don't want another Bodybuilding.com board, lol. I appreciate the offer Kaiser, guess I should drop in to visit at Alin board from time to time. I have been busy trying to help launch another new board, Ultimate-Iron and it is slow going.

gavin ,true bolex has slowed down a ton,it seems like after the crash things started to get kinda funny,i will be here for my next contest prep that YOU WILL BE HELPING GET READY FOR lol take care

Gavin Kane said:
Thanks guys. Honestly I would love to have the board as hardcore as this one, without all the drama but it has melded over the years. All of you are welcome to come over anytime to clean house, I certainly don't want another Bodybuilding.com board, lol. I appreciate the offer Kaiser, guess I should drop in to visit at Alin board from time to time. I have been busy trying to help launch another new board, Ultimate-Iron and it is slow going.

Ultimate-iron could be a good board.
Im not sure why it never realy has taken off. Seems to be pretty tough to open a new board these days....very few seem to make it.
I hope the best though and still drop in there time to time myself as well.

rAJJIN said:
Ultimate-iron could be a good board.
Im not sure why it never realy has taken off. Seems to be pretty tough to open a new board these days....very few seem to make it.
I hope the best though and still drop in there time to time myself as well.
I think it can be as well which is why I am willing to spend some time over there. Glad to hear you stop by. I am happy that our own board sponsor here, Mamta is a big part of that board. He is a very top notch guy in my book.

Yay, I just registered over at Ultimate-iron Gavin.

Last edited:
I agree. I think a lot of both mamta and Bmf2....there deffinatley good people to know and both have always treated me more then fare.

Kaiser said:
Yay, I just registered over at Ultimate-Muscle Gavin.
Hey, I just saw that, thanks bro. It is really, really slow but it takes time. Pop in from time to time and I will do the same at Alin.

gavin what is the link to the board i just type in ultimate-muscle.com and got advertisements for sex toys, seriously, lol:eek:

Welcome Aboard fellows! The more info we have here from you guys the better the board becomes!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131