• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
muscleshop
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
sunrise1
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
roids-210x65-48kb-1
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hey listen to this...

anabolic_hippie

New member
Registered
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
272
i went to the doctor to see why my ass was bleeding, i said that it may have something to do with my deit i eat 400-500 grams of protien a day and eat about 8000 calories a day. the doctor was like holy shit why would you do that you would never need that much protien. so he checks to see what the problem was, which may i add was the most discomforting thing i have ever felt and he was like "yep you got hemroids, but my main concern is your deit, it is causing the hemroids".

so everyone out there if your ass hole is bleeding you prob have hemroids hahahah

what do you guys think i should do about it subtract some calories just keep going and get some hemroid cream, and i am not on the juice, yet.
 

Crowler

Active member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
1,769
I have never heard high protein causing Hemorrhoids:


One of the main causes is straining when you're trying to have a bowel movement. This may happen if you're constipated or if you have diarrhea. It may also happen if you sit on the toilet too long.


BTW I see about 25% of your diet is protein. How does the other 75% break down?
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
530,322,847
Threads
129,979
Messages
2,590,225
Members
158,079
Latest member
samybx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
Leader Powder Store email banner
Prowrist straps store banner
coach
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131
raws
Savage Labs Store email
Syntherol Site Enhancing Oil Synthol
AQ3 email Banner
pomps
rawhormone
ezgif-com-resize-2-1
MA Research Chem store banner
MA Supps Store Banner
thc
Keytech banner
musclechem
Godbullraw-bottom-banner
Injection Instructions for beginners
Knight Labs store email banner
Top