over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and Anavar for joint rehab??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've got a close frined who is in this mid 40's and suffers from some worn out joints from years of hard labor. he reciently decided that he was gonna get into the gym and started working out again (been 15 years) now the poor guy stays with joint pain and reciently tore his bi-cep at the elob , the dr's say that the soft tissues in the joints just can't handel the abuse.

He is thinking that HGH and Anavar would help rebuild his older joints to atleast where he can continue to train with less pain. He asked me about it and I think that the HGH would help but have never heard for anavar having any joint or conective tissue benifits? I know winstrol is bad for them and deca sure the hell helps mine but he and I both are gyno sensitive to deca.

any of you guys know anything about anavar being a joint supportive compound?

pretty sure i have read that anavar helps with the strengthening of tendons, which in turn would help stabilize a joint. im gonna do some research to see if i can find where i read this and if i get anything ill send it to you

Long term HGH use will obviously help. I found anavar to not be of much help but thats just my opinion.

Question, why not suggest to him to start off really slow and go light and do alot of prehab joint stregthening type exersizes? I would think that would help more than anything. I know if I spend any amount of time away from the gym and come back too strong I will tear stuff up too.

As long as hematocrit levels were not an issue, Boldenone, GH and lots of Cissus would be my choice. I also think if you gave your body the building blocks of connective tissue - LBA's, that it would help.

Anavar is used in the medical field to help regenerate muscle in patients with muscle wasting disease and burn victims, it helps rebuild your fiber within the muscle, don't think it'll do much good for cartilage and tendons , Nandrolone Decanoate would be a much better choice for that, GH will definitely help . God bless you .

As long as hematocrit levels were not an issue, Boldenone, GH and lots of Cissus would be my choice. I also think if you gave your body the building blocks of connective tissue - LBA's, that it would help.

I would have to bump that. I might choose deca over EQ if I weren't prone to deca gyno, and if I didn't love the hard vascularity EQ gives me.

cissus rx is good for tendons and i have had good results with glucosamine for lubricating joints. im 46 and its kept me from surgery on my shoulders. and the added GH is just another +

HGH and anvar would make you pretty damn shredded. As far as joints go Im sure it would help alot also.

GH, NPP, EQ...Just things to look into along with hrt.

hooked on Nandrolone Decanoate works for me. :D

you should be careful using deca if you have joint issues, it tends to mask the pain and make the joint feel better, but the wearing will continue and this could lead to more serious damage.

True

Anavar is used in the medical field to help regenerate muscle in patients with muscle wasting disease and burn victims, it helps rebuild your fiber within the muscle, don't think it'll do much good for cartilage and tendons , Nandrolone Decanoate would be a much better choice for that, GH will definitely help . God bless you .

Good point...........anavar also will lower testosterone levels but also SHBG levels.......it raises cortisol.......so understand that when devising a program around anavar

Good point...........anavar also will lower testosterone levels but also SHBG levels.......it raises cortisol.......so understand that when devising a program around anavar

I thought that anavar was better than winstrol because it lowered cortisol levels
??

I just got done reading about gh and igf regrowing cartilage with long term use check into that.

nandrolone has been used in med field for osteoarthritis

so maybe it will help

var can do both, block out the GR, or lower the GR mRNA, then body reacts by making more,,,or just circulating poor cortisol nowhere to go thanks to var.

HAhahahhhaaha

nandrolone has been used in med field for osteoarthritis

so maybe it will help

var can do both, block out the GR, or lower the GR mRNA, then body reacts by making more,,,or just circulating poor cortisol nowhere to go thanks to var.

CRAZY!!! Thats our problem .......one answer leads to another different answer because the answers are both correct but not really??? hahahha....the problem arises when you get off of anavar...........so dont....JK! Better have 5-6 grams vitamin C ready every day

I have had great success with injecting rHGH, GHRP-2 and Mod GRF-29 interarticular. I have had problems with my right knee for the past five years, had my second surgery on it last December and after the surgery I began this protocol. Seems to be working wonders. Also try prolotherapy, that is supposed to work really well.

BUMP

I agree with you above...
Gunsmith
taking some deca and gh is your best bet if you concider it.
About gyno you shouldn't worry much, there are planty of stuff out there that you can take for that.
To my opinion taking some Durabolin instead of deca would be better for a faster start (acetate).
Arimidex is the most potent drug for gyno with many other benefits, increase in testosterone etc...
good luck

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb