over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HIGH DOSE GH RUINING YOUR PHYSIQUE

SMA, couldn't tell you what dose as I have not experienced this phenomenon myself, other than the tendency to hold more water in my waist area, thereby giving the temporary effect of a blockier waist. I'm more referring to the very high dose long term guys, who after years, they seem to have thrown their proportions out of whack. The stomach thing, the longer stringy looking limbs (elbows???) facial structure pelvic structure..etc...Think Kovacs on the extreme end.

one more thing i noticed....when i consitantly ran the same iu for a extended period of time......the gut and water seemed to subside signifigantly. its not like when i quit,but pretty damn noticeable.

The only time my stomach gets like that on 10 ius is after I have slammed my postworkout shake (150 carbs) and then eaten my post workout meal an hour or so later (another 100 carbs) and then pounded my casein shake before going to bed. I literally look pregnant. But in the morning I'm back to being tight and slim.

I personally dont think running aas and gh for years will give you that nasty american pro bb gut, its the slin that will do it. And by slin, I mean slin ABUSE.

We'll see I guess, I dont plan on stopping hgh anytime soon.

Anyone's face get larger from taking gh? Well mine has, and I'm wondering if this is fixable. Been on it 1 3/4 years straight

My face is more full & my hat size has went up, only 1 year into it 5iu daily

sma.... i have been running gh for about a year now. i have been running 10iu for about the past 9 months or so. like you,i have tinkered with 15 or so iu for a few weeks. i know exactly what your talking about. recently,i unfortunantly ran out of gh for approx 10 days. i was freaking out! what i found is that even though my diet was shit........i looked like a million bucks! i was lean waisted,abs showing and no water being held. lol! my wife wouldnt leave me alone:D. i think i may in the future try to dial it back to 5iu and see if i can keep that leaner look. your not alone bro :)

yep Its definitely the gh not the slin ... Im not going to touch 10iu anymore 5-8 is where im happy at.. I may even go ZERO gh and just some peps before bed ... This is bodybuilding I was so concerned about my weight Im not focusing on that anymore (in the gym or on the scale) just focusing on looking bigger then I am ....

Anyone's face get larger from taking gh? Well mine has, and I'm wondering if this is fixable. Been on it 1 3/4 years straight

Long term gh use can cause the forehead and jaw to grow.

The only time my stomach gets like that on 10 ius is after I have slammed my postworkout shake (150 carbs) and then eaten my post workout meal an hour or so later (another 100 carbs) and then pounded my casein shake before going to bed. I literally look pregnant. But in the morning I'm back to being tight and slim.

I personally dont think running aas and gh for years will give you that nasty american pro bb gut, its the slin that will do it. And by slin, I mean slin ABUSE.

We'll see I guess, I dont plan on stopping hgh anytime soon.

naa man its the gh ... gh alone can cause it in high doses if eating carbs sortly after..(i mean pounding carbs) but insulin and gh Plus pound carbs in the same window I looked my worst but weighed the most...

the middle easters at the arnold amateur opened my eyes Im lucky I caught on to it early...

couldnt agree more generics make me look like shit on 5 ius a day couldnt imagine someone taking 20 ius of that trash pharm grade all the way when it comes to gh

i couldnt imagine paying 100s of dollars for peptides and fillers, and i really couldnt imagine paying for something that makes u look crappy. pharm grade only way to go for serious bodybuilders. other then that ur paying all that money to stay lean? when really theres better ways that wont make u look bad or feel bad, and 100x cheaper

I don't wear hats so I'm not sure about my head, but my buddy went up 2 hat sizes in 6 months or so on 10ius rips.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

my wedding ring does not fit unless i come completly off. also my shoes dont fit,need a size up

naa man its the gh ... gh alone can cause it in high doses if eating carbs sortly after..(i mean pounding carbs) but insulin and gh Plus pound carbs in the same window I looked my worst but weighed the most...

the middle easters at the arnold amateur opened my eyes Im lucky I caught on to it early...

What exactly did they open your eyes too??
Are you saying they don't use gh, slin and AAS (besides lower test) in ABUNDANCE, while pounding carbs in the offseason?? Cause if that's the case, then IDK where you got that from...

What exactly did they open your eyes too??
Are you saying they don't use gh, slin and AAS (besides lower test) in ABUNDANCE, while pounding carbs in the offseason?? Cause if that's the case, then IDK where you got that from...

they opened my eyes to a different side of bodybuilding... how a 85Kg body can look better then 100-120kg body.. and that chasing size is a sure fire way to ruin your physique...

they opened my eyes to a different side of bodybuilding... how a 85Kg body can look better then 100-120kg body.. and that chasing size is a sure fire way to ruin your physique...

In that case...I whole heartedly agree brother!

yep Its definitely the gh not the slin ... Im not going to touch 10iu anymore 5-8 is where im happy at.. I may even go ZERO gh and just some peps before bed ... This is bodybuilding I was so concerned about my weight Im not focusing on that anymore (in the gym or on the scale) just focusing on looking bigger then I am ....

GH can cause insulin resistance, elevated BG and elevated insulin levels. If you're using GH incorrectly (high carb intake while GH is active), this can cause visceral fat storage, which will "block out" your waist. Fat is burned from SubQ and stored viscerally. Not only is this a shitty look, but it's terrible for you. Adding insulin in the mix will only exacerbate these effects, however it's undeniable that "size" is achieved with HGH, Slin and AAS used together.

I always go back to the reason I was interested in bodybuilding. I wanted to look a certain way. I barely use the scale since it has little meaning to me.

I don't see a problem with GH + SLIN + AAS use for shorter periods of time to put on size quickly, however prolonged use and abuse will ruin a physique in my opinion. Just my opinion, but the Ronnie Coleman size era ruined bodybuilding from a relatively mainstream appreciated and very aesthetic look that bodybuilders once had.

For fat loss protocol would 5-6 IU (rips in this case) be ok broken into 2 shots per day? One is fasted but thinking of trying 1/2 in post workout but I will have 20-30g simple carbs from a shake and no direct carbs after that.

Dude I've been noticing that my shoes fit tighter than they used to. They say it isn't possible for your feet to grow but I think mine may have.

You would be surprised at what organs, body parts and bones grow from prolong hgh use especially if you add slin to the equation.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws