over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dose Test vs. GH

jrs

Registered
For fat loss and a host of other benefits, is GH really worth the money?

What benefits can be seen from GH that can't be seen by a higher dose of AAS, which is much, much cheaper?

example:

2g test/week
150mg tren eod
vs

1g test/week
150mg tren eod
4iu gh every day

Mainly the benefits for GH are fat loss. Test doesn't burn fat like GH does, even if you increase the dose. 2grams a week is a little extreme, don't you think? Tren is harsh and should only be run for a few weeks as compared to GH that can be run just about year round. Your comparing apples to oranges.

Mainly the benefits for GH are fat loss. Test doesn't burn fat like GH does, even if you increase the dose. 2grams a week is a little extreme, don't you think? Tren is harsh and should only be run for a few weeks as compared to GH that can be run just about year round. Your comparing apples to oranges.

Truly is like comparing apples to oranges once you study the subject.
I think most will agree that the best overall effect of HGH is fat loss.

I've never gone that high. Not even close. Was just using that as an example.

I do know that the more test I use, the more fat I burn. I imagine that, at a very high dose, the difference between fat burnt from test/tren vs gh and smaller amounts would be negligible. I haven't used GH personally, but know people that have. They say that it definitely works, but if it works that much better at all than a higher dose is debatable.

I've never gone that high. Not even close. Was just using that as an example.

I do know that the more test I use, the more fat I burn. I imagine that, at a very high dose, the difference between fat burnt from test/tren vs gh and smaller amounts would be negligible. I haven't used GH personally, but know people that have. They say that it definitely works, but if it works that much better at all than a higher dose is debatable.

testosterone raises IGF-1 in a dose dependant relationship. In other words 600mg of test per week will raise IGF-1 more than 300mg of test per week. Diet is going to be the main factor in losing fat not drugs however.

2 gm of test a week? see you at your funeral. if you cant get below 12% bodyfat with diet alone and put on muscle mass at the same time then you have no business touching AAS or HGH. if you have been at this a long time and are a top competitor then these doses may be ok for you, but remember when you post something like this you are going to have 20yr old kids just getting into this sport reading what you post and thinking its ok to use at these mega doses. alittle training history and cycle history along with stats goes along way to prevent some kid from hurting himself because of what we discuss on this board. im not attempting to bash in any way, just my opinion.

Again, I listed those amounts only as an example. Mathematically it was easier for me. The question could be asked in reference to 1000mg vs 500mg plus gh

obviously diet and cardio are the main points in losing fat. what i was asking, and which one post referenced, was the increase in igf-1 levels with more test, and if the affects are comparable to using gh

Again, I listed those amounts only as an example. Mathematically it was easier for me. The question could be asked in reference to 1000mg vs 500mg plus gh

obviously diet and cardio are the main points in losing fat. what i was asking, and which one post referenced, was the increase in igf-1 levels with more test, and if the affects are comparable to using gh

300mg test c or e per week will raise IGF-1 levels about 75 points. the younger you are the more likely your IGF-1 levels will be fairly high. using hgh when your levels are high is a inefficient and expensive strategy. If you get your testosterone levels and IGF-1 levels checked you will be able to make an educated decision on gh use. get bloodwork.
in the meantime test is a cheap way to raise IGF-1.

2 gm of test a week? see you at your funeral. if you cant get below 12% bodyfat with diet alone and put on muscle mass at the same time then you have no business touching AAS or HGH. if you have been at this a long time and are a top competitor then these doses may be ok for you, but remember when you post something like this you are going to have 20yr old kids just getting into this sport reading what you post and thinking its ok to use at these mega doses. alittle training history and cycle history along with stats goes along way to prevent some kid from hurting himself because of what we discuss on this board. im not attempting to bash in any way, just my opinion.
why would 2 grams of test per week kill someone?

why would 2 grams of test per week kill someone?

2g hasnt killed me yet..actually.. 750mg 3x/wk

blood work is good too as of yesterday..about 3.5 weeks off.. will get blood work every 2-3 weeks until winter cycle..as long as blood work continues to indicate there will be a winter cycyle...:rolleyes:

and that was with 100mg dbol/day and some t3 in there..and proviron and suspension on the way out..

looked way better too than i had in years trying to take other shit in the mix ...

im gonna stick with this combo..

when serostim kits were plentiful, for me at least... i did a kit a week and the results were not comparable the the aforementioned cycle although there was good fat loss...

nothing that couldnt be obtained with a lil t3 and good clean eating though..

Last edited:
yeah, 2 grams didn't kill me 21 years ago and didn't kill me 3 months ago.

"I do know that the more test I use, the more fat I burn"

whatever works for you... i'm not sure if this equation really applies to the general populace though.

well Gh will also give you NEW muscle cells which aas does not and that is more beneficial to me:D

LOL!You can find an argument against anything my friend.:D

not really, I am a chemical forum leader at another site so I study this stuff all the time. I have used aas on and off for 21 years so I have experience as well. Some guys have little knowledge of the muscle building effects of Testosterone and the various growth factors it influences. When I began to see how Testosterone effects IGF-1 and started getting bloodwork while on I realized as a rec BB hgh was a waste of money. If I was a competing BB I would use hgh or if I needed enhanced fat loss or if I needed connective tissue repair. There are uses for HGH but for some BB's Testosterone alone will meet their goals. anyway I am not trying to be confrontational. I am suggesting using Testosterone then getting IGF-1 levels checked before taking the plunge into HGH use. knowledge is power.

well Gh will also give you NEW muscle cells which aas does not and that is more beneficial to me:D

I think he is talking about hyperplesia(sp) a splitting of the recptor to create more recptors for anabolics. Would lead to greater effect from future ass cycles.

Let us not forget, GH has other health benefits, you need to run for 6- 12 months to see that difference. In guys 40, 50, 60's it has literally turn back the hands of time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws