over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Systoic BP reading

Many times too the BP is higher at the doctor's office. Im having that problem now. They keep reading 130s over 80 or so at the office. I get home and measure it here and its usually around 118/75 or so. It just happened today again. They call that white coat syndrome. Its weird too because Im not stressed out at all when Im at the doctor's office. Must be subconscious. Measure yours at home. I use an automated Omron and I do it manually with a stethoscope and sphygmomanometer.

Many times too the BP is higher at the doctor's office. Im having that problem now. They keep reading 130s over 80 or so at the office. I get home and measure it here and its usually around 118/75 or so. It just happened today again. They call that white coat syndrome. Its weird too because Im not stressed out at all when Im at the doctor's office. Must be subconscious. Measure yours at home. I use an automated Omron and I do it manually with a stethoscope and sphygmomanometer.
I always figured for me the BP was slightly elevated bc of the ridiculously uncomfortable chairs they use. It doesn't have to be a lounge chair but wow, dude...save my tailbone!

Mine is actually lower at the doctors than at home becuase of the “safe” feeling I get being around a “doctor” . We have actually tested this theory many times. And with 4 different BP monitors .
I’m normally 140-150s at home and 130s at doctor

Mine is actually lower at the doctors than at home becuase of the “safe” feeling I get being around a “doctor” . We have actually tested this theory many times. And with 4 different BP monitors .
I’m normally 140-150s at home and 130s at doctor
Wow, never heard that before. Sounds like anxiety might be a big contributor to your high BP. Sometimes doctors treat that to lower it.

Correct ,
My test level is at 250…
I have not taken any aas in a while.
And I have switched over to Body armor lyte which is made with coconut water. I drink 3-4 a day. Then also have water, Powerade etc. I’m in FL so, I keep hydrated as much as possible with the sun.

correct tho I do qualify for TRT , my doctor is trying to bring it back naturally. He said my thyroid can play a role with the testosterone #s.
He is trying to see if my body will come back naturally before he puts me on thyroid meds and also TRT as once I go on both , or either one, it’ll be for life.

I feel decent most days. Compared to a few months ago when I felt like shit daily .

is there a specific reason you think the
HCG, clomid, nolvadex / Adex combo won’t sit well ?
too much at once ? Should I just do HCG? I have 20,000ius I think so it should give me enough . To blast it or just cruise for a longer period .
My bad, I read that wrong...

You can't really "restart" your T production with hcg/clomid/serms or AIs, all you are going to do is temporarily increase it and then go lower after. What signals T production is low T and low E2, if your T is low then the only thing that could be holding back your production is estrogen, if E2 is high on that much test, then aromatase is hyperactive. HCG will stimulate T but lead to higher E2 from aromatization, this will also potentially increase total aromatase activity. Clomid and nolva will block E2 and stimulate T but once you go off you'll have more E2 around (note that clomid can be active for 6 weeks also from metabolites), AIs will block E2 and stimulate T but then when you go off aromatase will have increased activity. Using all 4 will raise T, block E2, potentially increase aromatase activity, and then when you go off that T will convert to E2 and shut you down again.

The ideal recovery environment is low T and low E2 (also low aromatase activity and low DHT), which you probably have already, time and health is your best bet at this point.

You could try a one-time triptorelin dose but that is a crapshoot and may not work or could even backfire, some people have reported positive results, however.

Foxman101, the next time you go see your Dr. bring your portable BP machine with you and see if it correlates with your Dr. office BP machine #'s. I suspect it may be your machine or your cuff size. Measure in both arms if the tech is agreeable.

Foxman101, the next time you go see your Dr. bring your portable BP machine with you and see if it correlates with your Dr. office BP machine #'s. I suspect it may be your machine or your cuff size. Measure in both arms if the tech is agreeable.
This is a great tip, I'd also make your doctor do the actual reading, at my doctor we both laugh at how bad his techs are, they always take it first and the reading he gets is usually way different.

This is a great tip, I'd also make your doctor do the actual reading, at my doctor we both laugh at how bad his techs are, they always take it first and the reading he gets is usually way different.
I suspect that's what's going on with me. The thing though is that taking BP is easy to do if you have a good stethoscope. Getting the systolic reading is very easy. Getting a good diastolic is a bit harder in my opinion.

@Kaladryn @maldorf

this conversation has came up with a past doctor, his techs would let my arm hang however the doctor would hold my arm up at heart level and take a reading.
As far as I know, the heart level is the correct way.
I’m surprised tech don’t try to do this more often.
I’ll also say, when I take mine at home, I use lower seat and the dining table to prob my arm up and I take about 3 readings and avg it out.

which way do you guys get your readings ? Arm down or heart level ? I notice 8-10points different with my numbers.

I always do at heart level too. I learned how to manually take my BP with a stethoscope, but don't recall instruction on how to place the arm. I'm pretty sure it should be laid out near heart level, but I can't say for sure.

I've never measured it with my arm going down with gravity

Hey guys..

been batting thyroid issues and BP issues for a few months now. Last check Up was about 6 weeks ago. However since then my systolic number has been getting rather high..
Im normally in the high 140s to mid 150s…
My bottom number is always about 78.
My diet has picked up a little … and I’m much more active now
(Was on pretty much bed rest until the rules out my heart as a problem)

Just curious as to why my top number is getting up there all a sudden.

stats -
201lbs
32 yrs old
No AAS lately

take
Escitalopram 10mg ed
Metropolol 10mg
Lisiniprol / HTCZ 10/12.5 mg Ed.
.5-1mg Xanax Ed as needed
(I’ll take Xanax 1-2x a week if I get bad)

Get your body fat under 15%, do cardio 3-6 times per week. That might cure the hypertension on it's own.

140-150s is not acutely dangerous, but in the long run can affect vision, kidneys, and heart health (with genetics/lifestyle/etc). +160 systolic will raise your acute risk of stroke/heart attack/etc.

@Black Beard thanks man, i plan to up my cardio. They thyroid problems I think is the main culprit.

but I def wanna stay away from stroke level stuff . ESP at my age

Hey guys..

been batting thyroid issues and BP issues for a few months now. Last check Up was about 6 weeks ago. However since then my systolic number has been getting rather high..
Im normally in the high 140s to mid 150s…
My bottom number is always about 78.
My diet has picked up a little … and I’m much more active now
(Was on pretty much bed rest until the rules out my heart as a problem)

Just curious as to why my top number is getting up there all a sudden.

stats -
201lbs
32 yrs old
No AAS lately

take
Escitalopram 10mg ed
Metropolol 10mg
Lisiniprol / HTCZ 10/12.5 mg Ed.
.5-1mg Xanax Ed as needed
(I’ll take Xanax 1-2x a week if I get bad)

The answer to this problem is ... to easy a fix. Would one of the moderators please send me a PM?

That's called. White coat syndrome

Pretty common

Do you check your own ? Or have the wife do it ? How hard would you say it is ? I wonder if I could teach my wife.. she’s super smart and runs a huge company but her street smarts is pretty non-existent

Do you check your own ? Or have the wife do it ? How hard would you say it is ? I wonder if I could teach my wife.. she’s super smart and runs a huge company but her street smarts is pretty non-existent

That's a brave statement, my friend. LOL Who or what checked your BP? Which arm and how many times in that one visit?

Yes, I check my own and bunch of other people's. It's a little tricky to learn at first but after you've done it a thousand times, it's as easy as snapping your fingers.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws