over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many guys from the old UG?

Dr.S

Registered
Wondering how many bros are left from the late 90's/early 2000's UG board. I saw someone dug up a thread here I posted in like 4 years ago (volume training...wish they hadn't of :p )...got me thinking

I've been away from the boards for a while, just back the last month or so---read what went on with MikeS and Baldnazi, two guys that go way back (heck, Mike was around when Bytor, Bjorn, and Thermo were mods). Glad to hear BN is doing well and hopefully things work out for MikeS.

Its amazing a few of the sources here who have been going strong for over a decade. I see a bunch of folks from the 'Gade here, Promuscle seems to be the best bbing board around (still)-- I must say the the majority of the other bb boards kinda suck :D ---

So if you remember the days when Haldun was still pedling his d-bol loaded straight from a pez dispenser, or when Bump was the best source on the net---chime in here.....it's weird to think I've been on these boards over 10 years; don't think I'll be posting 5 x's a day like I used to, but nice to see a strong group of guys still around.

Dr.S....

is this dr.suess? i was a member of the old ug as well. i remember all the old cats too...man, hard to believe ive been on the boards for like 10 years! god i need a life....

Old UG bro here...yeah, hard to believe it's been over 10yrs! Things have changed alot since then, but this is a great board that has members with boatloads of knowledge....definately the best

yeah i was on the renegade and ug boards.
lucian

Thanks guys

Thanks for the good words Dr. S, it means alot! You bring back some memories. Great times over the years on the UG! Hope you post often, this is the best board out there.....

Yea, I remeber those days well

What happened to Diesel from Florida ? Great Guy! Warpig?

I've always gone by Dr.S...so no, not Dr. Suess----but I am a Cat in the Hat fan! :D

Warpig was a nut :eek: I think He and Raver are probably hanging out somewhere agruing about something..hehe..

Warpig pops up now and again and will no doubt read this.

Rave - I don't know... wish he was still around though.

IronMike

The old UG board was the first one I found, god must have been back in 1998. Then moved on to the Gade and that went down with Ragner. The days of Learner, Uncle bob, pipper, and yeah that f'in guy haldun.

I started on Renegade and Ug boards back around 1998, when I finally got my first computer. Didn't post much though I was a Newbie then. Then moved onto the fina board.

Last edited:
I was there

I would like to know what ever happened to Black_Knight...helped me out in my newbie days.

I would like to know what ever happened to Black_Knight...helped me out in my newbie days.

He's doing well. I speak to him regularly. He used to work for me.

HEY GUYS I JUST HEARD OF THIS GREAT SOURCE ,he goes by the name "excellent boy" anybody ever heard of this guy?Is he any good?:D Been on the boards prolly round 10 years:confused:

Thanks Big A

He's doing well. I speak to him regularly. He used to work for me.

Glad to hear it Big A. He's a real class act. He didn't know me at all and gave me tremendous guidance. Give him my best even if he doesen't remember me.

I was on the old UG.

Bjorn and Thermo were mods.

I was there back in the day. I'm now in a kinder and gentler form.

Been around since 95/96 with both Elitefitness and Mesomorphosis.

Then, posted on Anabolex when it opened up in the beginning of like '97.

After that the UG, Renegade, The Rock's, and a few others.

If that is the same Bjourn i'm thinking of, he still mods, but only at one board under a different handle (AFBoard), and he only comes around every few months.

The Ranger posts on Iron Trybe and the AFBoard.

I could make a list of a ton of guys from old Elite, but I doubt anybody was around in '95/96 from that time.

Now, I only post at the AFboard (anabolicfitness) and Iron Trybe. Lurk on this board and also a few others. Run out of time to post more than 1-2 boards.

Nice seeing some oldies still around;)

BMJ

I've always gone by Dr.S...so no, not Dr. Suess----but I am a Cat in the Hat fan! :D

Warpig was a nut :eek: I think He and Raver are probably hanging out somewhere agruing about something..hehe..

are you talking about SDRaver?

I was a member of both the old UG and Gade back in the day... Warpig would kill me with the stuff he would come up with... Thats where I first met JJ the insane one... Those were the days... There was also a guy on there JammerZZX or something like that... He was a really cool bro as well... Pretty damn big dude too... Anybody remember him or know what he's up to?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131