advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you monitor your estrogen levels?

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I get bloods every 4-6 months on average and haven't had E2 levels checked once. It's not that i don't want to, but my doc told men don't produce estrogen. Wtf?! I could only shake my head, didn't wanna argue w her. Anyhow anyone else never have their levels checked?

My doc said it doesn't matter either. I've been bringing him my own labs that include estrogen levels ever since. About two years worth. He gets it now.

I was getting mine done every 3-4 months. Since adding aromasin during cruise periods and arimidex during blast periods they have been perfect. I kind of stopped testing for the last 6 months as they were always well within range, however i will get them done on my next set , so probably every 6 months now. I would advise every one to get them done to see where you are at, estrogen can be a silent health risk marker.

I need to. I've never had a bad bloat but here recently the last year the est. bloat has gotten bad.. I'm glad there's been these threads on E levels lately it really makes me aware of it and how we should all be paying attention to the details.

I need to. I've had a bad bloat but here recently the last year the est. bloat has gotten bad.. I'm glad there's been these threads on E levels lately it really makes me aware of it and how we should all be paying attention to the details.

It's good that people are becoming aware of the potential risks associated with elevated estradiol levels. It has been observed that hyperestrogenemia may be related to thrombosis (blood clot formation) leading to myocardial infraction in males.

It's good that people are becoming aware of the potential risks associated with elevated estradiol levels. It has been observed that hyperestrogenemia may be related to thrombosis (blood clot formation) leading to myocardial infraction in males.

I scrolled right down to see what you had to say. Thanks, I didn't know that. I thought they were more nuisance issues than life threatening. I don't monitor mine, but I should. I do know having your estrogen levels far out of normal leads to several noticeable negative side effects.
acne, libido, fat, water retention, mood. ????? All bad stuff.

Last edited:
I scrolled right down to see what you had to say. Thanks, I didn't know that. I thought they were more nuisance issues than life threatening I don't monitor mine, but I should. I do know having your estrogen levels far out of normal, leads to several noticeable negative side effects.

With the new fad of male hormone replacement (although not new, by any means) hitting across the U.S, there has been a few clinical studies done to place a potential risks of thrombosis and TRT.

Thrombosis linked to estradiol levels seems to be the main association (IIRC 45ng/dL+ of estradiol). This is nothing revolutionary as it's been well known of the associated risk of thrombosis in men with low testosterone levels and elevated estradiol levels. (All hormones are involved with the clotting cascade). What isn't described in some of these literatures is other inherited clotting factors, or other cascading factors. It may be that the researchers and clinicians are bringing to light that screening for clotting factors should be a standard before initiating TRT. That would be my guess?

I'll see if I can find them and post them in this thread.

Last edited:
I don't have any estrogen in my body. I'm all man, and then some.

I scrolled right down to see what you had to say. Thanks, I didn't know that. I thought they were more nuisance issues than life threatening. I don't monitor mine, but I should. I do know having your estrogen levels far out of normal leads to several noticeable negative side effects.

this was pretty much my way of thinking too, until recently

I never run Test that high to be concerned about it...... I still get it checked when doing bloods

I never run Test that high to be concerned about it...... I still get it checked when doing bloods

As you get older(and as I recall you are at or close to 40), your body often starts to react differently to compounds it had no problem handling. Estrogen wreaks havoc on your body and everyone should keep an eye on it and manage it as best they can.

As you get older(and as I recall you are at or close to 40), your body often starts to react differently to compounds it had no problem handling. Estrogen wreaks havoc on your body and everyone should keep an eye on it and manage it as best they can.

Thanks for bringing this up bro. As I approach the 40 mile mark myself in the next few years it is something I should look into. I never have any estrogen related side effects and only use Arim for contests. I have noticed though offseason taking some Aromasin keep acne at bay. Ive never gotten bloat from test. I have been off for few bit now and go for bloods next week so I'll hava a baseline to work with before stepping back on the gas.

Thanks for bringing this up bro. As I approach the 40 mile mark myself in the next few years it is something I should look into. I never have any estrogen related side effects and only use Arim for contests. I have noticed though offseason taking some Aromasin keep acne at bay. Ive never gotten bloat from test. I have been off for few bit now and go for bloods next week so I'll hava a baseline to work with before stepping back on the gas.

Hey Johnny so you've never had your levels tested?

I do the same J. I only run arimadex for the last 6 weeks and thank god don't have bitch titties.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear